Palmetto Ford Lincoln

Jim Moody, Body Shop Manager, Palmetto Ford Lincoln

Jim Moody

Body Shop Manager

July 17, 2018

"Unparalleled Customer Service "

- DominicPiazza21

The whole experience of picking up my new truck was pleasant and fast because of Mr Thorne. I purchased my truck overseas through a Military Auto Sales rep, and I was nervous about the “likely” obstacles I would have to overcome to ultimately get my truck. Mr Thorne communicated effectively to the point where I literally had to just show up, hand over some basic paperwork, and take about 5 minutes to sign some additional paperwork. He also resolved an issue with a missing add-on (soft cover for the truck bed) in less than a day!

Jim Thorne

July 14, 2018

"Thanks, Ben...best car buying experience ever!"

- Love my 350Z

Ben was super helpful without being "pushy" at all. Everyone at the dealership was very nice and willing to work with us. My husband, who is actually retired from the car business, and I left the dealership very satisfied. Thanks again, Ben Bragg and Palmento Ford.

Ben Bragg

July 13, 2018

"Tony is the BEST!!"

- Holy_City_Stylist843

I’ve known Tony a few years now, but yesterday I bought my first car from him! He is a miracle worker and got me out of and upside down situation and into a brand new 2018 Ford Fusion. I’ll never go anywhere else to buy a car!

Tony Barron