Palmetto Ford Lincoln

Mustang Specialist
Paul Dallner, Sales, Palmetto Ford Lincoln

Paul Dallner

September 19, 2017

"Excellent experience with repairs from Jim Thorne"

- lindsey goodwin

My 2003 Ford Ranger was hit by a semi-truck while parked downtown. Through all the repairs (and believe me there were LOTS.. a semi truck!), the back and forth with the insurance agent & me, plus the over two-month period of resolution with the insurance company, Jim Thorne was extremely patient and communicative through the entire process. He REALLY helped me out every step of the way. Once the insurance company did their part and I was able to retrieve my vehicle, the staff was very helpful and kind (other than the young lady working at the service window, she was very unfriendly). I can't recall the name of the gentleman I spoke with there when I got my truck, but he was extremely patient with me in answering any questions I had (I believe he was the Service manager). Most importantly my truck looks great!

Jim Thorne

August 31, 2017

"PALMETTO FORD BOATING SALES"

- Bob C

I went to Palmetto Ford Boating Sales and they set up my trailer assist for my boat today. George, maintenance manager assigned Ryan to do this job. Ryan went out of his way to insure that the measurements and computer entries were accurate. I was complete satisfied with their service.

Tony Barron
Other Employees : George and Ryan of Palmetto boat sales

August 29, 2017

"Amazing service "

- Joeb

We bought our 2017 Mustang through a Military company and my wife took delivery at Palmetto. Jim was the one who helped my wife and was amazing. He took the time to help make sure everything was right and make sure she was able to pick up the car quickly. He helped when we ran into a power of attorney issue and helped to make sure everything was right for registration. Two weeks later the car needed to go in for service. My wife had a rough time with the receptionist, but Jim came through and ensured everything was taken care of. Having someone take the time to help my wife with the car while I'm overseas is a great relief. I cannot thank Jim enough at Palmetto for taking care of the car for my wife.

Jim Thorne