Palmetto Ford Lincoln

Body Shop Manager

June 12, 2018

"Paint blemish"

- golfdolls

Jim Moody took care of the paint problems on all 4 doors of my 2015 Escape. I very thorough job done in less than 45 minutes. Very courteous and kind. We have purchased 3 vehicles from this dealership since 2005. They include a 2006 Mustang GT, a 2012 Mustang Premium and a 2015 Escape Titanium Edition. A great dealership. Jim is a class act.

June 10, 2018

"Jim Moody in the body shop was great!!"

- MyF-150

I called with an issue. He did not hesitate to get me in the same day and on my way in a very short period of time. Great service!!!!

June 08, 2018

"I had a wonderful experience at Palmetto Motors. "

- Shelbic110

I had a great experience here! Jeremy took his time to really help me find exactly what I was looking for, and he went above and beyond to make sure I got a good deal. I couldn't be more happy with my new car, and I would highly reccomend going to Palmetto Ford to anyone!

Jeremy Parrish