Palmetto Ford Lincoln

BDC Manager

April 23, 2018

"In and Out, No BS"

- JOE.TEDERS Verified Customer

I had to wait a bit on my original guy, but John saw me and got me taken care of quickly. He also stepped up when I was ready to check out and had to wait. He always takes care of me.

April 23, 2018

"professionlism and kindness"

- FERNANDO.CUBERO Verified Customer

they took my car when I arrived there and told me that it could take more time because there were many cars. They made a good maintenance service and when it was ending they call me up to give me back the car. I always felt well attended, with professionalism and kindness.

April 22, 2018

"Great SUV Great Deal Great People"

- SHAWNMMITCHELL Verified Customer

We always get great service here. Everyone is friendly and fun. You always a have a great selection and work with us on getting the right vehicle. We have came to you from Myrtle Beach for years and will continue to do so. Thanks!!

Dave Cottrill