Palmetto Ford Lincoln

Jim Thorne, Body Shop Assistant Manager, Palmetto Ford Lincoln

Jim Thorne

Body Shop Assistant Manager

January 18, 2019

"Excellent and Kind service from Jim Moody "

- Evelyn Avery

My car was wrecked at a hotel in Charlotte while I was parked for a trip to Arizona.. Jim Moody's service was perfect,quick and kind. He worked diligently with my insurance company to be sure that I was served properly with a rental car and no time was wasted. I had follow up issues and Jim always handled everything professionally and speedily. I could not more highly recommend Jim and would not hesitate to work with him in the future. This incident was especially difficult for me since my husband had recently died and I did not feel confident in decision making, and was also extremely tired. Jim made me feel like I didn't need to worry about anything and took the responsibility off my shoulders without even knowing my current situation. Those kinds of acts of kindness are from the heart and I will and am grateful.

January 17, 2019

"Great Service Customer Oriented"

- jimp

Took my vehicle in for an estimate. Dealt with Jim Moody. Received excellent service, timely estimate for the work to be done. Later took the vehicle in for repairs and again experienced excellent service. I have the utmost faith in Jim's willingness to always provide excellent service and stand behind the work his shop performs. Excellent representative for an excellent dealership that always provides excellent customer service.

January 13, 2019

"Fast, friendly, and caring!"

- TwoWheelOllie

This is quite possibly the best place to buy a new car. The staff are all very friendly, before and after the deal. The financing was explained clearly, and they did everything they could to get me the best deal. Their motto is more than just a catchphrase, they really did get me the best total deal. I walked out of there with a brand new EcoSport with the exact options I wanted, even down to the color. The rate they achieved with my credit and some negative equity on the trade is one reserved only for “well-qualified buyers.” Kelvin was extremely helpful and friendly throughout the entire process. This is my first new vehicle purchase from them, and certainly won’t be the last.

Kelvin Ruffin