Palmetto Ford Lincoln

Boston Fenton

December 11, 2017

"A great Experiance"

- Saleen Driver

These guys are the best. I drove from over 300 miles from Atlanta to take a look at a really unique Mustang and loved it. Tony Barronn and I took it for a drive, negotiated a price and I wrote a check all in about 2 hours. That is what purchasing a vehicle should be, so don't be afraid to drive a bit for a great buying experience. I would definitely buy from this dealership and Tony Barronn again.

Tony Barron

November 30, 2017

"Jim Moody and the body shop team ROCK"

- hipechic55

Jim and the body shop team are AMAZING. My husband crashed the boat into the back of my explorer (don't ask) and we were supposed to take that car the following week on a family vacation to disney. Jim SAVED our trip! They got the parts in quickly, dealt with insurance, kept us informed, did an amazing job AND washed the car when all was said and done. I couldn't have asked for friendlier, nicer, speedier service team. THANK YOU!!!

Jim Moody
Other Employees : Jim Moody

November 16, 2017

"Found the "Perfect" car"

- jnkindle

After test driving several cars and comparing/contrasting them, Boston helped make our dream of finding the "perfect" car for us possible. It wasn't all perfect at first. It took several hours in the dealership, several phone calls, and several visits to get everything done but we got it. Boston and Thomas Gigliotti was very helpful and polite. Boston even worked on his day off to help us find the car we wanted. Boston and Thomas looked everywhere for a car that matched exactly what we wanted. At first, it didn't seem too promising and their seemed to be a lack of communication missing between the dealership and us. But after several days, Boston called and gave us the news we were waiting on. He found us a car that matched exactly what we wanted. When I came to pick up the car it was "perfect". Boston had it ready to go and clean. Ron made the financing part extremely easy and Dan was very knowledgeable about the car and was very helpful in explaining how everything in the car works. We are very happy with our car! Thank you Palmetto Ford!

Boston Fenton