Paragon Honda

4.4

57-02 Northern Blvd, Woodside, New York 11377

Haitham Elkholi, GOLD MASTER COL               Sales Professional, Paragon Honda

GOLD MASTER COL Sales Professional
Syed Shah, Business Manager, Paragon Honda

Syed Shah

Quedwin Medina, Sales Manager, Paragon Honda

Quedwin Medina

Sultan Haseq, Sales, Paragon Honda

Sultan Haseq

April 18, 2018

"Best ever finance manager ever"

- Hamza

Muhammadhamza ashfaq I came paragon Honda to buy a car but I was confused thatI lease or finance but when I came to finance and syed shah show me both options. I lease my car and I’m so happy with syed shah finanac Manager he go over all the options and also he show me my monthly payment and also show me all the paperwork. I recommend paragon Honda to my family and friends.best finance manager I have ever met.thanks a lot

Jonathan Achipolo
Syed Shah

April 16, 2018

"A very pleasant experience"

- Zubair

Me, my wife and 15-months old son went to Paragon Honda on April-02-2018 to shop for and possibly buy our first car. We ended up happily buying a certified 2014 Honda CR-V. Mr. Haitham Elkohli was our sales consultant on that day. Haitham was patient, professional and courteous when listening to our needs. We were looking for a car that fit our specific budget and mileage requirements. Haitham did an excellent job in finding the perfect car for us. The entire process of buying our first car was made very smooth by Haitham, and this trip to Paragon Honda was a very memorable one for my family. Mr. Md. S. Majumder was the business manager who assisted us with our financial options. Mr. Majumder was very knowledgeable. He answered all our questions, and helped us in making the right decision. I am going to highly recommend Paragon Honda to my family and friends.

Md. S. Majumder

April 13, 2018

"Friendly, helpful, functional"

- Joseph N Schulz

Paragon Honda was able to match a quote and was close by so I chose to go in, Haitham was friendly and helpful and was able to quickly help me through purchasing my vehicle. Would return here again.

Tina Cruz