Paragon Honda

57-02 Northern Blvd, Woodside, New York 11377

Haitham Elkholi, GOLD MASTER COL               Sales Professional, Paragon Honda

Haitham Elkholi

C Dauphin

Quedwin Medina, Sales Manager, Paragon Honda

Quedwin Medina

August 19, 2018

"Great experience buying a car! "

- B of NYC

Buying a car at Paragon Honda was a pleasure! Eugene (our excellent sales consultant), Adrian, Gabriel, Catherine, and Moran were all great. Our experience was far different - and far better - than our last experience (leasing a car) at a different dealership. Well done, Paragon Honda! Highly recommended.

Catherine Candelario
Eugene Lowe
Moran Munoz
Gabriel Pena
Adrian Stephens

August 13, 2018

"Personable, professional, highly recommended"

- JMohr

After visiting 20+ dealers in NJ, some great, many not so great, I decided to try New York dealers. Paragon had several "Good" deals on CarGurus' web site so I sent some inquiries through the app and quickly heard back from them, and from their sister Acura dealership - also highly recommended. I worked with Mark Carrion. He was great, answered all my questions. No "pressure" (though I have to say most dealerships have evolved away from the old school, high pressure tactics). I found the right car, a lightly used CRV. They came in a little low on my trade in so I thought I'd have to keep looking. The "what would work for you" question was asked. I answered. They came back with a "yes." From there I worked with the finance guy, Alan Gensler. Straight shooter, sense of humor, explained everything, sometimes twice if something didn't make sense. No hype, didn't push ANYTHING (although I did get the HondaCare anyway - amazing what happens when you let customers make up their own minds). I do have one concern which I'm hoping will be resolved favorably. I asked if "everything" (essentials and accessories) that came with the car would be included with the purchase, and was told "yes" by Mark, in no uncertain terms. That turned out to be incorrect, though I believe it was an oversight, not intentional. If it's possible to edit reviews, I will follow up on that after I have communicated with them later today. Wish I got the name of the gal that went through the final checklist and demo. She was a sweetheart, and very thorough. Five stars, well deserved.

Mark Carrion
Alan D. Gensler

August 10, 2018

"Haitham Elkholi -Friendly knowledgable & goes the extra mile"

- Peg

Paragon Honda-Woodside, NY is a 5 star rating on all categories. Haitham and Ariel were a tremendous help in assisting me get the car I wanted and always professional and personable. They make the experience enjoyable Haitham and Arial went the extra mile for me and always explained everything in detail. I recommend Paragon Honda and Haitham Elkholi when looking for a Honda Dealership

Haitham Elkholi