Paragon Honda

Rob Patel, Auto Remarketing Specialist, Paragon Honda

Rob Patel

Auto Remarketing Specialist

October 12, 2017

"Lovely and knowledgeable Staff!!"

- KellyG

My husband and I were looking for some kind of Honda and David Hazin, our sales associate, was very helpful in guiding us through our search for the make and model that would be right for us. We ended up with a great car for our family at a reasonable price. The whole staff was supportive and explained our options clearly so we could make the choice that would suit our lifestyle. Thanks David, and Paragon staff!!

David Hazin & Adnan Muhammad

October 09, 2017

"David Hazin is the true definition of a great sales person!"

- Jwenzel53

I recently was in the market to buy a certified Honda Ridgeline when my previous 2007 Honda Ridgeline was totaled. I searched high and low and near and far to find the vehicle I wanted. My search came to a conclusion when i stumbled on a beautiful certified 2014 Honda Ridgeline located at Paragon Honda that was 7.5 hours away from where I lived. I spoke to a sales associate named David Hazin who went above and beyond to make the deal happen. He was very knowledgeable on the vehicle and the work performed to get it ready for resale and answered all my questions thoroughly and honestly. He was very patient as most of the deal was conducted over the phone. He fought to get me a great finance rate and a monthly payment that fit my budget. I can honestly say that in my adult life i have never been so excited to pick it up, best way to sum up my emotions were those of a child on Christmas day! It was a true privilege to work with him and his finance department. I would highly recommend him and Paragon Honda to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle. If your reading this, don't hesitate, they will treat you as family!

Rob Patel
Other Employees : David Hazin Brian Benstock

September 30, 2017

"Fantastic dealing..."

- Abraham

The Service we got we were expecting. Awesome customer services, emphasizing everything from nut and bolts. Very professionalism, respect customer desire. Very helpful. We like it.

Sayed Abu