Paragon Honda

57-02 Northern Blvd, Woodside, New York 11377

Haitham Elkholi, GOLD MASTER COL               Sales Professional, Paragon Honda

Haitham Elkholi

Syed Shah

October 17, 2018

"Love honda"

- Apreciousrose

I financed my fourth car from Gary Lin today. I will never go anywhere else. This dealership is home. I just had a baby and I called ahead to get the process started. They treat me like family. This was my first time dealing with Haitham Elkholi and he was wonderful. I send all my friends and family. Go to paragon you will always be happy with the results.

October 16, 2018

"Great experience with customer service "

- fouadyoussef

Haitham took his time and was very patient with me and answer all my questions regarding the car. Also he spend time to explain everything and help me understand the finance and the extended warranty and how can benefiting for me on the long run.

Haitham Elkholi

October 15, 2018

"Excellent Service "

- Diana SilverWaser

The second Vehicle I lease from paragon, service keeps getting better and better ! Thank you, Pedro, for the awesome transaction time and helping me get into a new car !

Pedro Jimenez