Paragon Honda

Sales Professional

December 01, 2017

"Great experience"

- abigail

Paragon Honda at 55-02 Northern Blvd, Woodside is the place to visit for your next car. It is not often you encounter people who wants or willing to help you honestly. I must say I have many bad experiences with other dealer company. However today was different and since this is the first time I am purchasing a Honda, my experience was beyond great. I met Mike Adovic and he is an extraordinary man, a family man, a respectful man. Mike Adovic deserve more than a five stars. Mike Adovic makes me feel like I was part of the Honda family. The welcoming, the help I received was great. I can honestly say I wish all sales rep or manager(s) was as polite, truthfully helpful. I cannot describe the feeling working with someone, that I don't have to be embarrass walking out the door just because on how they handle my situation. Paragon Honda need more people Like Mike Adovic in EVERY PARAGON HONDA places. You need people that can draw people like a magnet. I am truly thankful that the Almighty God led me to Mike Adovic at the Paragon Honda location at 55-02 Northern Blvd, Woodside. It feels like a nice breath of fresh air. I believe if we have more people like Mike Adovic in the work place, people won't feel too bad about themselves whether they're approve for a business transaction or not. Mike Adovic thanks a million for helping me and makes me feel like I am part of the Honda family. I will definitely recommend you to my family members and friends. Mike Adovic may the Lord God grant you success, prosperity and long healthy life at Paragon Honda and bless Paragon Honda dealership for your kindness and assistance towards me. You’re one in a million! Mike, thank you for making the purchasing process joy able, and sales rep like you make customers feel like they're standing on the top of Empire State Bldg. That's a great feeling. Team Work! Yeah!

December 01, 2017

"My experience with Paragon Honda"

- Nash

This is the first time that I am dealing with Paragon Honda and I was a bit on the nervous side, until I met Mike Adovic. Thus I can say it turn out to an extraordinary experience. :-) I visited a few Honda dealer places and I could not believe that people like Mike Adovic exist in New York, and I am so happy that I met Mike Adovic. Because based on my past experience dealing with other Honda dealer, you can feel that the people was fake, but meeting Mike Adovic changes all that. I will always refer family and friends to Mike Adovic at Paragon Honda. Dealing with Mike Adovic makes me realize that he is the type of person I rather do business with. Mike Adovic does not treat you like his only interest is to get you to buy, rather makes you feel comfortable like you are part of Honda family. When I compare Mike Adovic with other Sales rep at other location, I am so happy that I met him. The environment was so comfortable thus makes the business transaction joyable. Customer(s) do not like to feel just another person walk-in. Mike Adovic today was a great experience for me and I thank you very much. Team Work! Five stars is not enough to describe my gratitude. Thank you Mike!

November 27, 2017

"Vehicle Exchange Specialist"

- starlin_knows

I just want to take my time and say thank you to Landi Gonzalez for helping me get a fantastic deal on my new 2018 Accord he was great. Also he was with us all steps of the way and made sure we left 100% satisfied thank you Landi keep up the great work will always go back to you.

Landi Gonzalez