Patrick Subaru Sales, Shrewsbury

Mike Katz

April 25, 2018

"Great experience"

- Poochdog22

I went in knowing what car I wanted. They were able to get me the payment and warranty I wanted and I picked up the car the next day. There was no pressure, everyone was down to earth and approachable. Sales people are super responsible. Very satisfied

Joe Domenicucci

April 23, 2018

"Great Experience!"

- akdc82

Joe made what can be a stressful process simple and quick! My old outback died and I had didn't have the luxury of car shopping and waiting to take delivery of new vehicle. I got a great deal on a new (new to me!) outback and got to take my car home the same day. Everyone at Patrick was friendly and accomidating. Thanks!

Joe Dinneen

April 23, 2018

"A great experience"

- Becky

Our visit to Patrick Subaru was actually a great experience. Michael Katz was very professional, answered every question, walked me through every aspect of my new Subaru Outback and I was on my way. I strongly recommend going to Patrick Subaru on your next car buying experience! Thank you.

Mike Katz