Paul Conte Cadillac

158 Reviews of Paul Conte Cadillac

December 21, 2018

"Disappointing"

- caddy123

Just came from dealership with my Christmas bonus in hand. I couldn't get anyone to get up and help me buy a car! The receptionist wa lovely and tried to help, but seems everyone was too busy sitting around. Crazy. I'm now on my way to another dealership.

NONE No one came to help me.
Dec 26, 2018 -

Paul Conte Cadillac responded

Thanks for taking the time to review our Dealership. I sincerely apologize for you having an experience that was less than your expectations. I fully understand how puzzling the situation you encountered can be. I would very much appreciate the opportunity to speak with you regarding your experience. Could you please contact me? Thank you Robert Pennisi General Manager 5163781130

November 28, 2018

"Dissapointed"

- Daddy JC

Worst experince, lots of salesman lip service from Roman, Blase the finace guy all smiles no effort . More intrested in $$$$ than to help the customer get what they can afford or are willing to pay. Have always wanted a Caddy, but was dessapointed with the customer service. Stay away from this dealership!!

3.0
Other Employees : Roman

Paul Conte Cadillac responded

Thanks for taking the time to review our Dealership. I sincerely apologize for you having an experience that was less than your expectations. Your review will help us learn from our mistakes and better serve customers in the future. I would very much appreciate the opportunity to speak with you regarding your experience. Robert Pennisi General Manager 5163781130

September 26, 2018

"Great Service Team"

- Mri328

Form the drop off date through the final pickup, great communications & support. This after another local dealer held my car for a week without even looking at it !! Danny & the service team addressed the issues, and clearly communicate the repairs, costs & timing with a sense of urgency & professionalism one would expect from Cadillac!! very well done !!!

Danny Giannini

Paul Conte Cadillac responded

Thank you for visiting our Paul Conte Cadillac Service Department. We are happy that Danny was able to assist you in a professional manner that all of our Cadillac customers enjoy. Thank you for sharing your experience !

September 11, 2018

"Easy Purchase no Games!!!!"

- JMan

Keith the salesman was very professional and knowledgeable. I purchased a Certified 2015 ATS I had 3 concerns about the vechile and he addressed everyone. A pleasurable buying experience something not many car dealers offer. I would recommend.

Keith Bobrick

Paul Conte Cadillac responded

Thank you for purchase of a 2015 ATS from Paul Conte Cadillac .We are happy that Keith was able to earn your business. Enjoy your new car !

August 30, 2018

"Service"

- JohnCris

I was parking my vehicle at JFK, driving in from Connecticut when my tire went flat. I parked my car which has a 50 mile run flat tire (no spare). I contacted Cadillac roadside assistance and it was towed to Paul Conte. The tire was replaced during the week I was away. I contacted Cadillac roadside assistance to have my vehicle towed back to the parking lot at JFK. They informed me they would not do so and I would have to pay out of pocket or get a hotel room until morning. While in Los Angeles I spoke with Christine from Conte's who offered to contact Cadillac to have them cover the tow. She unfortunately got no where with roadside and went above and beyond and coordinated the tow for me and did it free of charge. Between the service staff and Christine they made this situation stress free. I would recommend this dealership to anyone interested in purchasing a Cadillac or need repairs.

Christine Rudden

Paul Conte Cadillac responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our Service Department. We are happy that Christine went above and beyond to ensure your stressful time was a little less stressful .

August 04, 2018

"It was a very pleasant experience"

- Rescue239

The salesman was very knowledgeable and pleasant.. He was persistent but not pushy and that was a good selling point for me. I tend to be put off if I feel pressured. That was never the case with MR. Brendler.

Frank Gioia

Paul Conte Cadillac responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the dealership . We are happy Danny and Frank were able to earn your trust and business

June 01, 2018

"Excellent dealership and great customer service dept "

- Donna

I have been buying my Cadillacs from Paul Conte for years. They are always so courteous and such a pleasure to deal with. Their service department is extremely efficient and always explains everything in detail. They go above and beyond for their customers. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to buy a Cadillac.

Danny Giannini
Shai Nadav
Other Employees : John Cusumano

Paul Conte Cadillac responded

Thank you for being a loyal Paul Conte Cadillac Customer and taking the time to share your experience at the dealership .

May 08, 2018

"Horrible Service Department"

- Mistreated Customer

You may have to wait a month for an appointment if you need a loaner car for them to fix something they failed to fix numerous times, the service manager may talk down to you if you're a female, the General Manager passed me onto a customer service manager who doesn't follow up just tells you you're at the right place he will handle and he disappears and a vehicle that is still not fixed. I would NOT recommend this dealership if you intend to service your vehicle there as well.

Shai Nadav
May 11, 2018 -

Paul Conte Cadillac responded

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. Since your review, I am sure you would agree, we have talked about your issue and we are working towards resolving it.

April 04, 2018

"Great CPO buying experience"

- CarManQ

Decided to trade in our Yukon XL Denali for an Escalade. Paul Conte Cadillac had one in stock that seemed to fit our requirements. We went to take a look and ended up working with Pat, Frank and Blaise. They were all very efficient. After we came to a deal, we were able to pick up the Escalade the same day.

Frank Gioia
Apr 27, 2018 -

Paul Conte Cadillac responded

Thanks for the great review we really appreciate it ! Enjoy your new Yukon !

December 21, 2017

"Truth in advertising"

- Glenn Ryan

I shopped at another couple of dealers on Longisland . I was given stories on dealer fees and fake charges. 2 weeks of searching ended up at Conte .Met Pat bought my cat next day. All promises and commitments as he stated. Very very happy.

Dec 22, 2017 -

Paul Conte Cadillac responded

We are so happy you found us ! Thank you for allowing us to earn your business . Welcome to our Conte Family !