Phil Long Ford of Denver

Chai Rodrakkwan

November 20, 2017

"Love my Edge"

- Satisfiedcustomer

I really like the way my new car drives and handles--on snow and ice as well as mountain driving. The car experience was hassle free and I got a great deal!

November 15, 2017

"So lucky to buy my Forester here!"

- jdiven16

My parked car was hit and totaled on my birthday weekend and I had 10 days with a rental to buy another car. The entire situation was stressful and upsetting UNTIL I got to Phil Long and spoke with Andy Kroening and the entire staff. There was zero pressure and they were very understanding and sympathetic to my situation. I had 3 other appointments that day but none of the other dealerships compared to the customer service and prices at Phil Long of Denver. I called Andy as soon as my last appointment was done and said I needed to come back and get the Forester he had shown me. I ended up with a 2014 Forester that was clean and well-maintained. They replaced the car battery because it seemed low. The oil was freshly changed and the interior was spotless despite the car being used. I hope to own this car for many years, but if I ever need to get another vehicle or recommend a used dealership to a friend, I would HIGHLY recommend Phil Long and Andy K and would go back in a heartbeat. I had a pleasant car buying experience which I didn't even know was possible! 10/10 would recommend!!

Patrick Cronkhite
Andy Kroening

November 15, 2017

"great experience"

- carl

i always go to this location to get my service done even i have to travel 2 hrs from home. coz their employees are always tace care of our needs and always nice. always busy location but they always try to get everybody in. i love this place. i bought 2 trucks from this location too.

Darren Lucero