Phillips Chevrolet

9700 West Lincoln Highway, Frankfort, Illinois 60423

4223 Reviews of Phillips Chevrolet

July 20, 2018

"Kyle Robertson 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee "

- Concrete Mike

Let me start out by saying that this young man went above and beyond the call. Kyle had me in and out on Saturday in less than an hour with all the paper work. There was a sensor recall from Jeep so I picked up the car on Monday after work as promised washed and waxed by Kyle himself and the remainder of the paperwork to less than an hour once again. This is the fourth vehicle I have purchased from Phillips Chevy in Frankfort in the 18 years I have lived in the area, and I will be back again and refer my friends and family! Kyle you have definitely been trained by the Masters and I know you will have a very successful career. Best of luck and see you soon for my next Silverado! Sincerely, Michael A. Chronos Also, a very special thank you to Mike Maheras and Mike Herris! You guys are true pros and always hook me up with the right people! Thanks again Phillips Chevrolet Team!!!

Mike Herris
Kyle Robertson
Mark Hawkins
Mike Maheras
July 19, 2018

"Awesome dealership"

- Jared Thumm

Chris Baxendale was great to work with. He wasn’t pushy at all. Most salesman can be annoying. He made sure I was getting a fair trade on my GTO. I am really enjoying my new truck! Thanks Chris!

Chris Baxendale
July 19, 2018

"Excellent "

- Jjeffries

I would recommend my salesperson Lynn McLaughlin. She took the time to listen to what vehicle I wanted. She is not pushy or looking for a quick deal. She goes out of her way to make you feel at home and really is interested in the buyer outside of making a sale.

Lynn McLaughlin
July 18, 2018

"Great Experience "

- Timrarrat84

I called Phillips Chevrolet and asked them to have a truck I was looking at ready when I got there. Told them I would be there in 10 minutes. I walked in and Amber greeted me and had the keys ready, we took a test drive and I bought the vehicle. It was very easy to talk with Amber and she had a lot of knowledge on the vehicle I was buying. Thanks again Amber, Dan and Mike for everything!

Amber Zarantenello
Dan Costello
Mike Maheras
Jul 19, 2018 -

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet!! We appreciate you choosing Phillips for the purchase of your truck. Happy motoring!!!

"Joe is THE BEST!!!!!"

- Jesswolf68

Joe is the most helpful sales person I have had the pleasure of working with! He made the car leasing and buying experience so much less confusing for me and dealt with all my questions with total professionalism! I’ll always buy my cars through Phillips AND Joe!!!

Joe Hamdan
Jul 18, 2018 -

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review for Joe at Phillips Chevrolet!! I will pass your kind words on to him and let him know you will always purchase from him :) Your business is very much appreciated. Happy motoring!

"Pleasant Experience"

- silverado

Steve was very professional and extremely KNOWLEDGEABLE ! He made the entire process a very pleasant experience. I was very specific in what i wanted (7th pick up truck) and he listened and added some "pros/cons" to my list. I needed to see if a 2500 full bed would fit in my garage we did not need dimensions since we tried it in the garage that day ! Living in Frankfort certainly helped but it was his suggestion. I will certainly recommend Steve to all looking for any vehicle. Phillips Chevrolet was the most IT car dealership i have dealt with. I loved that aspect of it. The paperwork took only 15 minutes and everyone from sales to service to finance were fantastic. Being in Frankfort for 50 plus years, know many dealerships as well as owners and Phillips Chevrolet is TOP NOTCH in all the above plus the most important part, they make it a pleasant experience !

Jul 18, 2018 -

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review for Steve at Phillips Chevrolet!! I will pass your "top notch" rating on to the Team. We appreciate you choosing Phillips for the purchase of your 7th pick up truck. Happy motoring!

July 17, 2018

"Steve Sorenson is THE BEST MOST ATTENTIVE salesman on earth!"

- Dan.locicero

Plain and simple Steve Sorenson is the man. Service is top notch at Phillips. He has taken care of our family through two cars plus a work truck. He’s awesome.

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with Phillips Chevrolet! We're delighted to hear you've had multiple great experiences with Steve and Phillips. Happy motoring!!!

"No hassle"

- Benny12345

It was a fairly quick experience.they gave me a quick price with no hassling back and fourth.steve my salesman was a great guy and was on top of it.and tryed his hardest to get us out of the dealership as quick as possible.

Konrad Chatys
Sam Darwish

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thanks for the great review, Benny! We'll be sure to pass your kind words along to Steve. Happy motoring!!!

"Fast service "

- Austinfaltin1

Bought a new service truck for our Fleet. Steve had my truck bed lined and back to me right away. Didn’t waste my time or try to sell me anything I didn’t need. Great communication and I have no complaints thanks Steve

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We're glad to hear you had a great experience buying a commercial vehicle from Phillips Chevrolet. Happy motoring!!!

July 16, 2018

"Helpful and patient and well informed"

- Shelter helper

Tom Frachalla made the experience pleasant, and not stressful as I had feared buying a car could be. Would recommend him to anyone looking for a car.

Tom Frachalla
Dan Costello

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review! We're delighted to hear that you had a pleasant car buying experience. Happy motoring!!!

1 - 10 of 4,223 results