Phillips Chevrolet

4390 Reviews of Phillips Chevrolet

November 17, 2018

"Painless and easy "

- brizzy1313

This is now the second car I have bought from Phillips Chevrolet, and both times were great. A quick and painless process, and always a great deal. Thank you Kyle for making car buying an easy thing to do.

Kyle Robertson
November 17, 2018

"Great Experience!"

- pilot17

I liked my experience at Phillips Chevrolet of Frankfort. Chris Baxendale was awesome to work with. At no point did I feel hounded, the amount of interaction was appropriate, and most importantly, we received a very fair deal on our car. I would highly recommend this dealer and salesman to family and friends.

Chris Baxendale
November 16, 2018

"Ryan Gates , our new Trax "

- Nick chevy

Ryan Gates did an excellent job in walking us through the stages of buying our new car . We really appreciated his patience & knowledge. We love our new Trax , Thanks Ryan , Nick & Jacquie

Ryan Gates
Nov 16, 2018 -

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet!! I will pass your "excellent" compliment on to Ryan. Your business is very much appreciated. Happy motoring!

"Excellent"

- Nits

Rami provided great customer service. He made us feel at home. I would definitely recommend to family friends! Excellent buying experience. He's an awesome guy.

Rami Alamawi
Tom Kernagis
Sam Darwish
Thomas Renteria

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet! "Excellent buying experience" is what we strive for. I will pass your kind words on to Rami. Happy motoring!

November 13, 2018

"Rami is the best salesman, He was a great help!"

- Lena21

I’ve had the best experience here at Chevrolet because of Rami Alamawi, I will most definitely be coming back to buy my second vehicle at Chevrolet because of him!Well done!

Rami Alamawi

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet!! I will pass your "best experience" compliment on to Rami. Your business is very much appreciated. Happy motoring!

November 13, 2018

"Extremely Satisfied with my New car purchase!"

- Bstephen80

I recently purchased a 2019 Chevy Equinox from Phillips Chevrolet in Frankfort, IL and could not be happier! From the moment I walked in the door, I was greeted with warm smiles of people truly willing to help me. My salesman, Joe Luque, was outstanding. He was extremely receptive to what I was looking for and within minutes had a car, matching my desired specs, at the door for a test drive. The entire process went very smooth and made you feel very comfortable in purchasing a car from Phillips. Overall, this is my third car purchase from Phillips in Frankfort in the last 4 years. I know that when the time comes for my next new vehicle, I'll be heading back to Phillips again!

Joe Luque
Anthony McAuley
Brian McMahon

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet!! I will pass your "outstanding" compliment on to Joe. The entire Phillips Team appreciates your business. Happy motoring!

"Purchasing new car"

- Riley, mike78

David York and the staff at Philips Chevrolet Frankfort are great to deal with. Professional and courteous. Definitely recommend them. I’m happy with my Chevy Cruze

David York

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet!! I will pass your kind words on to the Team. We appreciate your business! Happy motoring!

November 13, 2018

"Lisa Gonzalez is AWESOME!!"

- miller73

I just purchased a 2018 Chevy Malibu on Saturday Nov 10th. Everyone who took of me were great. My sales woman Lisa was terrific! I am very satisfied with the service I received and also very much pleased with my new car. I will most definitely recommend Phillip's Chevrolet to anyone interested in purchasing a vehicle.

Tom Kernagis
Konrad Chatys
Other Employees : Lisa Gonzalez

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet!! The entire Phillips Team appreciates your business! Happy motoring!!

November 12, 2018

"Excellent"

- kaylar

I recently purchased a 2019 chevrolet equinox. I could not be happier with how smooth of a process it was. They truly care about helping you find the perfect vehicle.

Tom Frachalla
Other Employees : Robert Noer

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet!! We appreciate you choosing Phillips for the purchase of your Equinox. Happy motoring!!

November 11, 2018

"My Sonic purchase"

- s10cyndi

Joe Hamdan (my salesman) was the best, very friendly and understanding. Made purchasing this car a breeze. Thank You so much for a great experience

Joe Hamdan
Walter Fields

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet!! I will pass your "my salesman was the best" compliment on to Joe. Your business is very much appreciated. Happy motoring!!!

1 - 10 of 4,390 results