Phillips Chevrolet

3640 Reviews of Phillips Chevrolet

October 17, 2017

"A delightful experience"

- Kimb

Lisa was extreamly knowledgeable and very pleasant to deal with. We would definitely return to Phillips for our future car purchases. Thanks for making our experience so pleasant.

Lisa Gonzalez
Robert Noer
October 17, 2017

"Super experience at Phillips Chevrolet!"

- TonyS

Just bought a car at Phillips Chevrolet. Steve Sorensen and Lisa Smith helped me throughout the whole process from the questions on the internet, to actually pucking up the car. Both are very professional, kind and knowledgeable about the products they sell. Both are great assets to the dealership. I drove six hours to buy my car and would do it again to shop at Phillips Chevrolet!

Lisa Smith
Steve Sorensen
October 15, 2017

"Pauly to the Rescue: Pauly's Revenge 😈"

- brettrreyes

I wasn't sure what I wanted to get when I went in. But Pauly was very helpful when it came down to deciding which car would be the best for me. He was very friendly throughout the deal.

Paul Bellisario

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet! We appreciate your business as well as your kind words. Happy motoring :)

October 14, 2017

"Wouldn't go anywhere else "

- jrwolve

This has been a wonderful, positive, and easy experience. The team at Phillips Cheverolet was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable. From finding a car to finance they all worked hard to get exactly what I needed. I couldn't be any happier!

Emir Cordic

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet!! Your kind words are VERY much appreciated. I will pass them on to our Team. Thank you for your business! Happy motoring!!

October 14, 2017

"I had an excellent pleasant experience "

- waleye

I was nervous about buying a new car. my credit wasn't perfect however the dealership was able to help me get the exact car I needed. My salesman was very down to earth and personable. I am very very HAPPY that I visited Phillips Chevrolet in Frankfort. Thanks guys! Ask for Rami. He is great

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet! We are glad Rami was able to put your mind at ease in regards to the purchase of your vehicle. Your business is very much appreciated. Happy motoring!

"Happy Customer"

- Rich

For days we were trying to figure out what we wanted and where we wanted to go. Finally decided to go to the Frankfort location. Sam and Tom gave us exceptional service. Glad we choose there.

Tom Kelly
Sam Darwish

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet! I will pass your "exceptional" rating on to Tom and Sam. We appreciate your business. Happy motoring!!

October 13, 2017

"Awesome Experience!"

- lonnielevi

The low prices attracted me to his dealership. Living in another state, I contacted them not expecting much. I was blown away with the customer service. I always received a quick response and my sales rep was on top of everything. I flew into Illinois the morning of my purchase and was picked up from my airport. Paperwork was easy and they even beat my bank’s interest rate! Although I am living out of state, I will be back! Thank you Jacob!

Jacob Porterfield

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet! We appreciate you choosing Phillips Chevrolet for the purchase of your vehicle even though we are in a different state :) I will pass your kind words on to Jacob!! Happy motoring!!!!!

October 13, 2017

"Had a great buying experience! Top notch dealership"

- Markw68

Had a great sales experience with joe luque!! Joe was very accommodating with every thing from the test drive to the signing papers. really nice dealership will come back for my next vehicle

Joe Luque

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet!! I will pass your "great experience" rating on to Joe. Your business is very much appreciated. Happy motoring!

October 12, 2017

"Very professional"

- Cruze

We found everyone involved in our purchase to be very courteous, friendly, helpful and professional. The negotiations were fair. We feel we were appreciated as a client and feel we received a quality product at a reasonable price.

Steve Sorensen
Matthew Braley
Sam Darwish

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet!! I will pass your very kind words on to the Phillips Team. Your business is very much appreciated. Happy motoring!!!

October 12, 2017

"ECSTATIC *******Blessed"

- Blessed *****

My husband surprised me with a new High country truck , which Rami was the sales Rep. Every car or truck we buy RAMI is our guy. He's awesome.Phillip Chevy is #1

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet! What a great surprise!!! I will pass your rhyme and kind words on to Rami!! We appreciate your business and rating Phillips #1 :) Happy motoring!!

1 - 10 of 3,640 results