Phillips Chevrolet

4471 Reviews of Phillips Chevrolet

January 19, 2019

"Amazing!"

- Val Altman

This is our 2nd purchase from Rami and will be back in June for a 3rd. I can not say enough about his worth ethic (helped me even on his day off!!), honesty and willingness to figure out several options for me. He helped me get approved on a loan for the first time ever by myself!! The finance company cut my interest rate in half compared to what I was paying before!!! I will recommend Rami to anyone! Rami thank you for not making buying a car a scary thing. As a woman, I felt like you treated me just like family (even let me use your charger!!) and never once did I feel like you were trying to hide something or BS me. You were upfront about everything the whole time... and you really did 'work your magic' Thank you again. You have a customer for life.

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet! Your repeat business is very much appreciated and we look forward to your continued business :) SO glad Rami was able to take "scar" out of your car buying experience. Happy motoring...customer for life! :)

January 19, 2019

"Excellent service!"

- Paigeunicorn

Chris was very helpful and helped me to find a car that I absolutely LOVE! He also got me an excellent deal!! I will definitely go back to him whenever I need another car!!

Chris Baxendale

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet! Your business as well as your kind words are very much appreciated. Happy motoring!!

January 18, 2019

"Great people to purchase a car from "

- Meshell333

I have purchased my last two cars here at Phillips. Sales and management are wonderful. They really listen to what you want and what you can afford. They do everything possible to make sure they get you what you want. Would recommend this place to everyone!! Thanks for my new ride and the great experience like always.

Jarrell Greer
Anthony McAuley
Walter Fields

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet! We appreciate your repeat business!! I will pass your kind words on to the Team. happy motoring in your new ride :)

January 18, 2019

"Nice people"

- Mario

Jarrell took care of me. He was respectful Got me in an out. Everyone here was nice. This was my second time by car from there and it would not be my last.

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet! Your kind words as well as your repeat business are very much appreciated. Happy motoring!

"Great Experience"

- Steve M.

Worked with Tom to find a reliable clean used car for my daughter. Tom helped locate one then worked hard to price it well and get the deal done. Great experience buying a used car! Brain made trade very easy and was fair and Anthony was thorough but not pushy on warrenty.

Tom Frachalla
Anthony McAuley
Brian McMahon

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet!! We appreciate you and your daughter choosing Phillips for the purchase of her vehicle. I will pass your kind words to Tom, Brian and Anthony!! Happy motoring!

January 17, 2019

"Great experience as always. Joe Luque is a joy to deal with"

- Jeff Hanson

I have bought several cars from Joe Luque and it is a good experience with a fair deal. The process is very smooth. thank you

Joe Luque

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet!! We appreciate your continued business over the years!! :) Happy motoring!!

"excellent experience"

- tahoe tony

mr. alamawi did a wonderful job in finding just the right car for my husband. he is very knowledgeable helpful and friendly, and we had such a fun time!! he gave us a great deal, we were very happy. I bought a monte carlo there back in 2001 and we were very happy then, so decided to come back...everyone there is very nice and great to work with. thank you rami for everything. hope to see you soon about that traverse!! tony and lauren

Jim Rio
Christine Finch
Nicole LeRoy
Other Employees : jim rio? going by the picture.. helped carry out my big box! parts and service also very helpful

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet!! Your kind words as well as you and your husband's repeat business are very much appreciated :) Look forward to seeing you soon about the Traverse!! Happy motoring!!!

January 14, 2019

"Mr. Alamawi is AWESOME. He is the best he works with you "

- Lalamorgan17

This dealership is caring, understanding just terrific. My agent is just the bomb.com he is the best of the best and i will be sending family his way. I Just Love Them

Jan 15, 2019 -

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet!! I will pass your compliment on to the bomb.com, Rami :) We appreciate your business!! Happy motoring!

January 13, 2019

"New to me Siverado"

- CHOZN1

I Tried to make reasonable cash offer but they did not want to deal. Thought cash was King...guess not. Instead we settled for 60 month loan with the right rate at a price that worked for me. I plan on calling and getting more info on exactly how the extended warranty I purchased works and how I earn points with the mygmrewards program Joe signed me up for. Wish they would have spent more time explaining these things after the sale was made. I feel like I got a good deal with the truck I purchased...time will tell. If needed I will update this review when I find out more about the things mentioned above and how my new truck runs. Trust is something you earn...right Joe :-) Overall, I enjoyed my experience and want to give them the opportunity to convince me 100%.

Joe Hamdan
Mark Hawkins
Jan 14, 2019 -

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for your feedback, it helps us to improve. Joe will contact you to address your questions. We appreciate your business. Happy motoring!!!

January 12, 2019

"Great Service, LONG Wait Though"

- TheDavidOD

Tom was a great salesman. Very easy to talk to and work with. My only issue with this dealership was that it took 4.5 hours from start to finish. And at least three of those were just waiting to move from Tom’s Desk to the finance manager to sign the paperwork they NEED to find a way to speed up this process. Not Tom’s fault.

Tom Frachalla
Jan 14, 2019 -

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet! Your feedback is very much appreciated, it helps us to improve. I will be sure to pass this on to the Finance Director. We appreciate your business. Happy motoring!

1 - 10 of 4,471 results