Phillips Chevrolet

9700 West Lincoln Highway, Frankfort, Illinois 60423

3927 Reviews of Phillips Chevrolet

"Very Personable "

- Kayla Mares

I was just walking around the lot looking at used vehicles while waiting for my car in service, when I was approached by Kyle asking if I needed assistance. I told him I was just looking and wasn’t looking to purchase right now. He was very upbeat, handed me his card and said when I’m ready, to come in and see him anytime (and I probably will).

Julius Ashley
February 23, 2018

"Kyle Robertson went above and beyond! "

- Aczougras

Kyle was so patient with us and went above and beyond to make sure we found exactly what we wanted. I felt like he really wanted the best vehicle for us and worked very hard trying to get us the best deal!

Richard Samaniego
Anthony McAuley

"2014 Silverado"

- dccartw

Kyle was very professional and easy to work with. I would recommend Phillips Chevrolet to anyone. I got a great deal on a used 2014 Silverado!

Richard Samaniego
Mark Hawkins
February 23, 2018

"Come see Kyle Robertson at Philips Chevrolet in Frankfort"

- dccartw

I highly recommend coming in and seeing Kyle Robertson at Philip Chevrolet. I had a great experience, I came in looking for a Malibu and Kyle found the perfect one for me. I am extremely happy with my purchase.

Matthew Braley
Walter Fields

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet! I will pass your kind words on to Kyle! Your business is very much appreciated! Happy motoring!

February 22, 2018

"Excellent customer service "

- Young1506

Joe was easy to work with and helped me get to my desired number that I was looking for. I really appreciate the excellent customer service he offered. THANKS JOE!

Joe Hamdan

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet! "Excellent customer service" is what we strive for. Your business is very much appreciated. Happy motoring!

"New Traverse"

- Huskey18

My husband and I had a wonderful experience at Phillips Chevy in Frankfort. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new Chevy! Jarrell and Sam were fantastic to work with!

Jarrell Greer
Sam Darwish
Austin Smith

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet! We appreciate you and your husband choosing Phillips Chevrolet for the purchase of your vehicle. Happy motoring!

"Amazing "

- Tom3254

Overall my experience was very smooth and simple. Jennifer and Anthoney were very thorough in explaining the entire car buying process along with all the details of my new Chevy Cruise. I would recommend this dealer to anyone I know looking to purchase a car.

Jennifer Thompson
Anthony McAuley

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet! Your business as well as your referrals are very much appreciated. Happy motoring!

February 21, 2018

"More than meets expectations!!!"

- debizz13

Mike is dependable for recognizing what you want and communicating the best options to get there. I'm glad I ran into him, as he was first to greet me at the sales floor.

Mike Meidell

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet! I will pass your kind words on to Mike. Your business is very much appreciated. Happy motoring!

"Rescued "

- David5132

Arrived for emergency service on my 2004 Chevy Blazer. I was approached by Lynn McLaughlin. I explained to her the reason for my visit. ( Gas Leak coming from the gas tank ). she suggested it may be time for a new vehicle. She explained several options about a purchase or lease. She is very knowledgeable about the product and made my decision to choose the lease option easy. She made me very comfortable with her through the long process.

Lynn McLaughlin

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet! We appreciate your choosing Phillips for the service and purchase of your vehicle. I will pass your kind words on to Lynn. Happy motoring!

February 21, 2018

"Great place to buy a vehicle "

- Amtttherrers

This is the 5th vehicle I‘best purchased at Phillips in Frankfort. I’ve worked with serveral different different sales and service personal here everyone has been very helpful and informative. This last time I worked with Lynn. She was very personable and knew what she was doing. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Lynn McLaughlin

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet! Your 5-peat business is very much appreciated. :) I will pass your kind words on to Lynn. Happy motoring!!!

1 - 10 of 3,927 results