Phillips Chevrolet

9700 West Lincoln Highway, Frankfort, Illinois 60423

4054 Reviews of Phillips Chevrolet

April 26, 2018

"Easy stress free car purchasing "

- Mitzi1998

Great staff and great services here. I left with the exact car I wanted! Steven helped me out like always to get the vest deal and to get me what I wanted. I left very happy as always!

Steve Sorensen
Apr 26, 2018 -

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet!! We appreciate your continued business. I will pass your kind words on to Steve. Happy motoring!!

April 25, 2018

"Great place"

- Mandy4782

Nice friendly people. Clean place they take care of what you want and don’t push u to buy what u can’t afford.love

Steve Sorensen
Apr 25, 2018 -

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet! Your kind words as well as your business are very much appreciated. Happy motoring!

April 23, 2018

"Easy stress free"

- Dwalk

Warren was pleasant and provided detail information on the vechicle being purchased. Explained how the car worked and detailed on the pricing . Would recommend to a great

Warren Dixon
Apr 24, 2018 -

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet! I will pass your kind words on to Warren. We appreciate your business. Happy motoring!

April 23, 2018

"Good for us"

- Jz39

The overall experience was quite good. We came in looking and ended up buying a car we really were not looking at initially. We also don’t have a lot of time to waste in the dealership together. They were very accommodating to our time constraints.

Collin Mohney

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet!! I will pass your kind words on to Collin. Your business is very much appreciated. Happy motoring!

April 22, 2018

"Finally purchased my dream car "

- Tabitha Abel

I had been looking for my dream car for a few months finally found the perfect car here . I was treated great from the first phone call inquiring about the car to walking out with the keys in hand .

Tom Frachalla
Taeji Stamps

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet! We appreciate you choosing Phillips for the purchase of your dream car :) Happy motoring!

April 20, 2018

"great friendly helpfull "

- petesoul54

helpfull and friendly worked for me. went out of there way and didnt pressure me. it was a nice time spent there. and i got the truck i wanted

Kyle Robertson

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet! Your business as well as your kind words are very much appreciated. Happy motoring!

April 19, 2018

"My car buying experience."

- Tara Giannino

Great service!! Will buy again from this dealership. I love my new car. Really happy. Great staff and service personnel. How was outstanding. Finance and service staff very nice.

Joe Luque
Robert Noer
Apr 20, 2018 -

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet! Your business is very much appreciated...we look forward to it in the future as well. Happy motoring!

April 19, 2018

"Delightful painless buying experience."

- brian farrell

The sales staff i dealt with were fair, experienced and very knowledgeable. They treated me with respect and were not overbearing. I would not hesitate with recommending them to a family member or friend.

Chris Baxendale
Mike Herris
Marty McKenna
Jim Rio
Mark Hawkins
Apr 20, 2018 -

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet!! We appreciate your business as well as your kind words. Happy motoring!

April 19, 2018

"Very happy with my purchase and service..."

- becky0522

I purchased a 2018 Equinox LT from Phillips Chevrolet in Frankfort last night. Joe Luque was the person that greeted me when I walked up, and just happened to be one of the salemen employee Michelle Bechstein suggested I ask for. My experience with him was very pleasant from start to finish, never pressured me and really listened to what I wanted. He made some very good suggestions in helping me get the vehicle I wanted. When it came time to talk price, manager Sam Darwish really worked with me to get my payment at the amount I wanted. Last, I dealt with Matt Bradley, finished up the paperwork, also great to deal with. The whole staff was very professional, knowledgeable, and friendly, made purchasing my vehicle there a very positive experience. Their showroom is beautiful, and everyone I dealt with provided excellent service. Would definitely recommend Phillips Chevy in Frankfort and Joe Luque to anyone interested in purchasing a vehicle!

Joe Luque
Other Employees : Michelle Bechstein
Apr 19, 2018 -

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review for Phillips Chevrolet!! I will pass your VERY kind words on to Joe, Sam and Matt. I will also thank Michelle for referring you to us. Your business is very much appreciated. Happy motoring :)

April 18, 2018

"Smooth Experience "

- Msclaudette7

Amber and Jim are both wonderful sales people. Very comfortable to work with and never pushy. They’re very personable and just really great people!

Jim Rio
Amber Zarantenello
Apr 19, 2018 -

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet! Your business as well as your referrals are very much appreciated. Happy motoring!

1 - 10 of 4,054 results