Phillips Chevrolet

3650 Reviews of Phillips Chevrolet

October 20, 2017

"2017 Cruze"

- Cjones1975

Collin and Jackie was amazing.. I felt so comfortable working with them.. I will recommend this dealership. I no it is a long process but you would not realize how long you was there because everyone was friendly.. Collin made sure we was take care of

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet!! I will pass your "amazing" rating on to Collin and Jackie! Your business is very much appreciated. Happy motoring!

October 19, 2017

"Really great and got thru paperwork fast"

- Ajpcap33

Overall excellent service my salesman was really great and there was no pressure to sell us the vehicle. I will recommend Rami and Dealership to my family and friends !

Sam Darwish

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet!! We appreciate your kind words as well as your business!! Happy motoring!!!

"Best expierence ever"

- Jason

David was the best salesman I’ve ever had. He was very knowledgeable and easy going. I felt no pressure with him when I was buying my car. 10/10 would recommend going to see David Ramirez.

David Ramirez

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet!! I will pass your "best salesman I've ever had" compliment on to David. Your business is very much appreciated. Happy motoring!

"Great Experience "

- Jessno15

Here at Phillips Chevrolet in Frankfort we received excellent service. From the knowledgeable staff, great prices and great work ethic. Made buying a new vehicle quick and easy.

Anthony McAuley

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet!! "Excellent service" is what we strive for. Your business is very much appreciated. Happy motoring!!!

October 19, 2017

"Third car we purchased from here!!!"

- Karen

Everyone here is great, not pushy at all. They really try to please!!! Thank you Jim Rio and also I would like to mention Matthew Braley was awesome too!!! This is our third car we have purchased from here. There are a lot of other dealerships that are closer to where we live but I have not had as good of an experience as I do at Phillips Chevrolet!!! Thank You!

Jim Rio
Richard Samaniego
Matthew Braley

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet!! We appreciate your three-peat business!! I will pass your kind words on to the Team. Happy motoring!!!

October 19, 2017

"Perfect experience/ great car!"

- Barb

Great experience! My salesman. He listened to exactly what I wanted, made a few great suggestions, but was NOT PUSHY!!! Very timely transaction. I cannot recommend him and the dealership enough!

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet!! We appreciate your business as well as your referrals!! I will pass your VERY kind words on to the Team. Happy motoring!!

October 18, 2017

" Fantastic experience fantastic place!"

- Ali

This dealer is amazing. Rami went above and beyond to help me find the car that was right for me. He was extremely helpful and honest. I will definitely recommend my friends and family to come here. Thank you Rami for all your help and knowledge! He is the person to go to!

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Ali! We're thrilled to hear you had a great experience with Rami and Phillips Chevrolet. Happy motoring!!!

"RudyIII"

- RudyIII

All events of this experience were very pleasant. I went for a Malibu and was able to get everything I wanted and more for the price I asked. Thank you Jacob, Ryan, and Rich for making this a smooth transaction.

Jacob Porterfield
Richard Samaniego

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for the great review, Rudy! We're glad we were able to help you find everything you wanted and more! Happy motoring!!!

October 18, 2017

"Jarrell and staff was a pleasure to work with."

- wiz22

When I went to Phillips Chevrolet to buy my new car, my salesman Jarrell Greer was outstanding. He made the process very simple, and smooth. This was my 1st time buying from Phillips Chevrolet in Frankfort, and after the treatment I received from Jarrell and the rest of the staff, I would HIGHLY recommend Phillips to family and friends. I will definitely be buying my future cars from here. Thank you for a great overall experience!

Sam Darwish
Jarrell Greer

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you so much for the great review. We're thrilled to hear you had a good experience with Jarrell and the rest of our team. Happy motoring!!!

"Absolutely perfect!"

- Austingoveia1

Chris B and Mike H helped my son get his 2018 Equinox. When he told me about the great deal he got, I could not pass it up! I went ahead and bought one too!

Konrad Chatys