Phillips Chevrolet

9700 West Lincoln Highway, Frankfort, Illinois 60423

4313 Reviews of Phillips Chevrolet

"Great experience!"

- Smitty88

Joe Hamdan is a great salesman to work with. He made car buying not painful. I would recommend stopping by Phillips Chevrolet if you want a great deal and great service!

Joe Hamdan
September 18, 2018

"If they have what you want, go here, if not...still go here."

- S. Myerscough

I, like many, have had the displeasure of dealing with many different dealerships over the years. Most of the time, at best, I am left feeling a sense of relief when I am done. At worst, I am left feeling like a dozen showers won't get the slime off. From the start, everything about this place felt different. When I initially called about the vehicle, Luis quickly answered all of my questions, the biggest one being that they charge no dealer fee. In looking for this car, I had called at least 6 different dealerships and ALL of them hid their real price by charging a "dealer fee" and, no matter what, I was not going to work with a dealership that did that. I was actually skeptical that he wasn't telling the whole truth (not anything to do with him, just my bad experiences in the past), but I can confirm after everything was finished, all I paid was the advertised price plus tax, tag, and title. No BS, just complete upfront pricing and honesty all the way through. I am from St. Louis and flew in for a specific car they had. The sales rep, Jarrell picked me up personally from the airport (an hour away) and was really awesome to work with. He made the entire process not only painless but actually enjoyable, which is the way it should be when you're buying such an expensive and personal item. Again, because of past experiences, I was worried that once we got to the dealership, they would put some paperwork in front of me that added hidden fees that we never discussed, but no point did I feel anything but top-notch service and ZERO pressure on anything. I only wish I lived closer because then I could use their service department. You would think this kind of service and no pressure sales would mean you pay a bit more, which would be fair, however, on top of all this, the pricing on the car I bought was the absolute lowest for what I bought in the ENTIRE country. I know this is true as I researched my car for over a month and scoured all the major used car sites plus facebook, ebay and craigslist. The deal was so good, there wasn't even a private owner sale that could beat it. I cannot recommend this place highly enough and will definitely be starting here on any of my future car purchases.

Jarrell Greer
Anthony McAuley
Luis Vega

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you so VERY much for taking the time to write such a nice review...in detail! Your comments in regards to you visit to Phillips, from start to finished are very much appreciated. 100% customer satisfaction is out goal; I will let Jarrell, Anthony and Luis know they attained that goal with you. Thank you for your business as well :) Happy motoring!!

September 18, 2018

"My first great experience at a dealership "

- E. Redmond

I was referred by a friend of mine they raved about how good the salesman Rami was how customer service oriented he was... I've bought several cars in my lifetime but I've never had a good experience I would always walk away with buyer's remorse feeling like I've been gotten yet again until today it was unlike any other it was actually a pleasant experience. Rami worked hard to get me the truck that Suited me and my family best . Thanks Rami for giving me my first great experience at a dealership....

Rami Alamawi

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet!! Please thank your friend from us for referring you to Phillips Chevrolet!! I will pass your comment on to Rami of him standing out above the rest :) We appreciate your business...happy motoring!

September 17, 2018

"Bought new 2017 car"

- Rkbuckner

Joe did everything in his power to make sure we walked away with a family vehicle my husband and I both enjoyed and we could continue to use when building our family. Not only did he work out one heck of a deal for us but he helped entertain our 5 month old baby while waiting with toys!! I highly recommend him and this dealership

Joe Hamdan

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet!! We appreciate your business as well as your referrals. Happy motoring!

September 16, 2018

"Great Experience at Phillips"

- tbats22

My dad has bought many cars from Phillips and Steve Sorensen. He suggested that I give Steve a call, which I did. I told him what I was looking for and told him my wife and I would be in Friday night. When we got there Steve had an Equinox picked out for us. We took it for a test drive. Steve.filled us in on the features and answered many questions my wife and I had. The deal that Steve put together was great and his explanation of the numbers was excellent. I left thinking that we got a great deal on my 2018 Equinox LT. I would definitely do business with Steve again and recommend Steve and Phillips to my friends. Thanks again!

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet! We appreciate your and your Dad's business :) I will pass your kind words on to Steve. Happy motoring!

September 16, 2018

"Amazing!"

- AKozuch12

Kyle Robertson was an amazing sales rep. he answered all of the questions I had and got me a really good deal on the car I wanted. I'm very happy with my purchase of a 2017 Chevy Cruze!

Kyle Robertson
Robert Noer

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet!! I will pass your "amazing" compliment on to Kyle. We appreciate your business. Happy motoring!

September 15, 2018

"I went to buy new and got used "

- The Kane’s

We had the best car experience due solely on our sales rep Steve. He guided us in the right direct and was super nice. He is the reason why after shopping all day for a new car, we bought used that fit our traveling and family needs. Steve your the best!! Thanks so much!!

Matthew Braley

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet!! We appreciate your kind words as well as your business. I will let Steve know this was your best car buying experience because of him :) Happy motoring!

September 14, 2018

"Great experience "

- Rclopez89

Kyle made it quick and simple when buying the car. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone. Great cars, price, and very well kept facility.

Kyle Robertson
Sep 14, 2018 -

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet!! You business as well as your referrals are very much appreciated. Happy motoring!

September 13, 2018

"Quality customer service."

- kinglarry60

So I had Amber as my dealer and the first choice she brought out was the redline edition of the 2018 Chevy Cruze. An awesome car for a great price! Never had a better salesperson.

Amber Zarantenello
Matthew Braley
Thomas Renteria
Sep 14, 2018 -

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet!! I will pass your kind words on to the Phillips Team! Your business Is very much appreciated. Happy motoring!

September 12, 2018

"GREAT EXPERIENCE. WOULDN'T BUY FROM ANYONE ELSE."

- KJD_0214

We received Fantastic service from Tom Frachalla and Mike Herris at Phillips Chevy in Frankfort. Had a set price and vehicle with options we where looking at. They sat down with us and made sure we had all that and more. They treated our family like their own and in the end made sure we where overall happy with our experience. Wont be going anywhere else in the future to buy our cars.

Tom Frachalla
Mike Herris
Sep 12, 2018 -

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet!! I will pass your "fantastic service" compliment on to Tom & Mike. Your business is very much appreciated. Happy motoring!

1 - 10 of 4,313 results