Philly Auto

Van Patterson

May 03, 2018

"Excellent"

- Theo

Leo was outstanding and patient with me. He made sure i was comfortable with the entire process. I would recommend anyone to Leo Koz and philly auto

Leo Koz

April 05, 2018

"Excellent Service and Very Professional..."

- Bage

I definitely recommend this dealership. they were very helpful in helping me purchase my new vehicle.. They were all great but ask for Dina she was Fantasic. She answer all my questions and closed the deal for me in a matter of 1 hr... Thanks Angain!

Dina Paradeisis

April 05, 2018

"Best Place Everrr !!!!!!"

- Harris1

I am Sooo Excited 😁. This place really Came thru for me. It took me about 2 years to try to finance a car with Sweat & Tears. The Finacial Guy was AMAZINGGG I am So happy with my fully loaded Lincoln!!!!! 😁😁 THankkk Youu Guys soooo much 💚

Dina Paradeisis