Philly Auto

4.2

December 28, 2018

"Good, friendly service"

- DW

I purchased a Cadillac SRX from Philly Auto. I made an appointment to get inspection, detailing, and four new tires. The staff was very nice and did everything they said they would do. I've read some bad reviews about Philly Auto but I can't say that I saw or experienced anything negative for the time I was there. The staff answered all of my questions, and I was able to watch them deal with other customers. They treated everyone with respect and showed potential buyers the carfax report. I highly recommend this dealership as they were honest and responsive. They were helping customers search for affordable insurance rates, too. I wish I knew everyone's name from that day. I do recall that Luis, the guy who took pictures of all cars for sale, worked very hard the entire day. I respect his work ethic. Everyone was personable and ready to take care of their customers. This dealership was busy all day, so I know they are known around town as the place to go for real deals without sales pressure tactics. Great experience!

Other Employees : Van Patterson

November 06, 2018

"terrible service"

- jbp111

I DROVE FROM WILKES BARRE TO BUY A CAR, AFTER WAITING FOR OVER 1 AND 1 1/2 HOURS THE FINALLY HAD IT ALMOST READY TO GO. THEN THEY TRIED TO SLIP A 1000.00 PREP FEE ONTO THE FINAL BILL. CAR WAS NOT WASHED, NOT INSPECTED, HAD NO GAS, HAD ONE KEY, AND NO OWNERS MANUEL. THEY TOLD ME TO GET IT INSPECTED AND THEY WOULD SEND A CHECK SO FAR HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THREE WEEKS NO CHECK. BE VERY CAREFUL, THEY ARE NICE PEOPLE BUT THE SERVICE IS WEAK AT BEST.

Benny Pagan

November 06, 2018

"Great place!!!"

- Henry30

I just want to thank you for helping me and my family getting the Jeep. I will tell all my friends and family about you guys. Now i know why everyone talks about you guys in the city.

Leo Koz