Platinum Chrysler Dodge Ram Jeep

1608 W Moore Ave, Terrell, Texas 75160

Wesley  Etheridge, certified sales professional, Platinum Chrysler Dodge Ram Jeep

Wesley Etheridge

Charlie  Holmes, sales, Platinum Chrysler Dodge Ram Jeep

Charlie Holmes

sales

January 10, 2019

"Not pleased with vehicle prep"

- Ranchgirl777

Sales was great! When we picked up vehicle it was dark and it looked good until we got on road home and windows were so dirty and streaked had to pull over and clean them. Next morning checked and the vehicle was filthy they never washed the top! Understand we were late customers but they could have at least offered a clean up at a latter time. The inside carpet was filthy too. Has a stain on clear coat from bird dropping’s on right quarter panel. Will not wax out.

Wesley Etheridge

January 09, 2019

"This dealership is great! Wonderful customer service "

- flowers9

Clint is a great salesman. We received great customer service and everyone was really respectful. Clint went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with our new purchases. I highly recommend this dealership to everyone else. We will be returning customers. We are very happy with our new vehicles.

Clint Miller

January 07, 2019

"Great Experience "

- Hzzmq5

Stetson and Rick really took care of me. I was there for about 2 hours from the time I arrived in the parking lot driving my old Ram truck to the time that I left the dealership in my new Ram Limited. These guys are great even the finance guy gave me a good rate, I am very pleased and plan to recommend Platinum Chrysler Dodge Ram Jeep to my friends.

Stetson Sullivan