Porsche West Palm Beach

Brand Ambassador
Mo Reza, Sales Manager , Porsche West Palm Beach

Mo Reza

July 21, 2018

"Great experience buying my first Porsche"

- richf21

Went to Braman Porsche in WPB today to ended up buying the exact car I was looking for. LG was extremely knowledgeable from going through all the details of the different cars by year and then we went for a test drive. Raj worked with us to and got me to the right price for me take it home. Very happy I went to this dealer over any others.

Eddie Park
Raj Alexander

July 20, 2018

"Phenomenal Experience"

- John L

LG Gantt wisely educated me in the purchase of my first Porsche. I've owned Ferrari, Corvette, AMG and BMW Alpina products and went to Braman because of my good experience with their dealerships -- both in sales and service. LG spent quality time with me -- both in and out of the vehicle. He helped me understand differences between Porsche and other sports cars I have owned. He helped me through the trade process with my Alpina B7 and introduced me to Steve Rock to handle the financing portion of the transaction. Working with LG and Steve was seamless and a pleasure -- from the introductory phase right through delivery.

Steve Rock

July 19, 2018

"Exceptional experience "

- Mema0305

Our experience with Braman Porsche has been nothing but exceptional from the beginning. We are from the Atlanta area and were in Palm Beach for the Barrett-Jackson auction. After having been disappointed with a visit to an Atlanta area Porsche dealer we decided to visit Braman. The atmosphere was welcoming, friendly, and non-intimidating. We were impressed with everything from the enormous selection of cars to the chocolate chip cookies. This dealership is first class. The entire experience has been a pleasure.

Brandon Barnes