Porsche West Palm Beach

Porsche Sales Professional
Raj  Alexander, General Manager , Porsche West Palm Beach

Raj Alexander

January 18, 2019

"Best buying experience ever"

- armenia

I have been buying cars for over 30 years and this has been my best experience by far. Alexander has been kind and diligent since the first time I met him. He never pushed me and made everything in his power to make this happen. Alexander and Braman were able to deliver my custom made Porsche in a record time. Excellent qualification is an understatement.

Alexander De Pooter
Eddie Park

December 03, 2018

"Amazing service"

- SDodson

From my initial contact with Alexander DePooter until my final purchase the service and attention I received was amazing. Truely a great experience. Alexander's knowledge base and love of the Porsche brand was very evident from the get go. Highly recommend him as your Brand Ambassador if looking for a Porsche. Also, everyone at the dealership was beyond nice and competent. Thanks for a great purchase!

Alexander De Pooter

November 04, 2018

"Good “Karma” "

- Macan S

I took my vehicle in for service, had everything set up, and received a loaner vehicle. Before I left I stopped by to see Emily Friedman. She had a car I have always loved at the dealership. We took it for a test drive and I fell in love with the vehicle. A normal test drive soon turned into a new car purchase. Emily is the absolute best Sales Ambassador! She takes her time and makes sure you are confident in your purchase. She works hard to get you the deal you want. While working with Emily, it is no regular Car Buying Experience. You will laugh, have fun, learn, and enjoy the process. In the end, you will begin a beautiful friendship. Today, I purchased a Fisker Karma. It’s a beautiful car. It’s such a rare vehicle, and even though it was not a Porsche, I was still treated as if I was purchasing a Porsche. The sales process did not stop with Emily. Moe, the Sales Manager, and Steve our Finance Manager were fantastic. They are extremely professional and personable. This team does not have only making a buck on there mind, but rather taking care of the customer to make sure they leave satisfied. Note: This is not our first purchase with Braman Porsche, Emily, Mo, Raj, or Steve. This is our 8th car purchase with this dealership and every time it’s time to get a new car (or in my last couple situations Service -thanks Emily), I always know there is one place to go and one person to see: Emily Friedman at Braman Porsche of West Palm Beach. When your ready for your next car, stop by this location and see Emily and the rest of the team for an excellent experience and if your lucky just as I was, maybe you’ll find your Good “Karma”.

Alec Friedman