Porsche West Palm Beach

192 Reviews of Porsche West Palm Beach

February 07, 2019

"Great dealership"

- Cooper6

We went to look at Porsches. Was surprised to see so few on the lot. Wrong. They have a garage filled with numerous cars, all models. We dealt with LG Gantt. He was excellent. He was informative but not pushy. He showed us various cars and discussed each one. We stated we did not want black but ended up with black metallic and red interior. LG left us look at numerous cars until we selected the one that caught our attention. The dealership was great in establishing the trade in price. The business manager, Ed Park, also took the time to explain the contract in detail since this was different from our home state. I would highly recommend this dealership.

LaGarrick "LG" Gantt
January 18, 2019

"Best buying experience ever"

- armenia

I have been buying cars for over 30 years and this has been my best experience by far. Alexander has been kind and diligent since the first time I met him. He never pushed me and made everything in his power to make this happen. Alexander and Braman were able to deliver my custom made Porsche in a record time. Excellent qualification is an understatement.

Alexander De Pooter
December 03, 2018

"Amazing service"

- SDodson

From my initial contact with Alexander DePooter until my final purchase the service and attention I received was amazing. Truely a great experience. Alexander's knowledge base and love of the Porsche brand was very evident from the get go. Highly recommend him as your Brand Ambassador if looking for a Porsche. Also, everyone at the dealership was beyond nice and competent. Thanks for a great purchase!

Alexander De Pooter
November 04, 2018

"Good “Karma” "

- Macan S

I took my vehicle in for service, had everything set up, and received a loaner vehicle. Before I left I stopped by to see Emily Friedman. She had a car I have always loved at the dealership. We took it for a test drive and I fell in love with the vehicle. A normal test drive soon turned into a new car purchase. Emily is the absolute best Sales Ambassador! She takes her time and makes sure you are confident in your purchase. She works hard to get you the deal you want. While working with Emily, it is no regular Car Buying Experience. You will laugh, have fun, learn, and enjoy the process. In the end, you will begin a beautiful friendship. Today, I purchased a Fisker Karma. It’s a beautiful car. It’s such a rare vehicle, and even though it was not a Porsche, I was still treated as if I was purchasing a Porsche. The sales process did not stop with Emily. Moe, the Sales Manager, and Steve our Finance Manager were fantastic. They are extremely professional and personable. This team does not have only making a buck on there mind, but rather taking care of the customer to make sure they leave satisfied. Note: This is not our first purchase with Braman Porsche, Emily, Mo, Raj, or Steve. This is our 8th car purchase with this dealership and every time it’s time to get a new car (or in my last couple situations Service -thanks Emily), I always know there is one place to go and one person to see: Emily Friedman at Braman Porsche of West Palm Beach. When your ready for your next car, stop by this location and see Emily and the rest of the team for an excellent experience and if your lucky just as I was, maybe you’ll find your Good “Karma”.

Alec Friedman
Edward Clauss
David Eberlein
Steve Rock
Raj Alexander
Megan Wall
November 02, 2018

"What a pleasure to deal with Braman Porsche"

- vhernandez7770

Outstanding sale staff, finance and delivery team. Great experience! Couldn’t have been better. Would recommend to all family and friends. My best car buying experience in 25 years.

Jack Stang
Olivia Espinoza
October 15, 2018

"Allen was fantastic, no pressure worked with me to the fulle"

- Gadawg22

Everyone from Alan to Eddie to the service manager to the LoJack installer we're total professionals. No pressure at all they did everything I asked them to do the first time incredible experience plan on purchasing another car there probably next year

Alan Melnick
October 06, 2018

"Emily Friedman was The Best car buying experience ever!"

- TERRI

Emily Friedman is The Best Salesperson Ever! She is very professional, courteous and genuine! If you are in the market for a new or used Porsche ask for Emily Friedman. You will not be disappointed! She really cares about her clients and listens carefully to their needs.

October 01, 2018

"Alec F is the best "

- mark.alexander1215

Recently i had a lease end with bmw. I needed to get into a new car fast but with horrible credit. I went to another couple of dealerships where they could not get me a car I wanted. They also tried a bunch of tricks to get me into a car that was in poor shape at a higher cost. Not sure why I didn't go back to Alec Friedman immediately. He got me approved at a much better rate , less money down and a car that was not my first choice but I am in love with now. I have now purchased/leased 4 or 5 cars from Alec and it is always a pleasant experience. I also bought 2 audi's from him and he works for Porsche. He knew more about the Audi than other audi reps. His knowledge of cars is exceptional. Thanks again Alec.

Alec Friedman
September 21, 2018

"Great experience "

- Porschegt3

I had a great buying experience at Braman Porsche. I worked with Emily Friedman and she was very friendly and professional while working with me to get the car that I wanted. I would recommend Emily when considering buying a car at Braman Porsche.

Steve Rock
Raj Alexander
September 16, 2018

"WOW! Most amazing salesperson I have ever dealt with."

- HectorO

Purchased a Porsche Macan GTS from Emily Friedman @ Braman Porsche West Palm Beach. I have purchased many cars in my lifetime and this was by far the best experience I have ever had. Emily by far has been the most pleasant sales person I have ever encountered. She made the transaction feel like I was dealing with a family member even though this was the first time I have met her. I highly recommend a visit with her and I guarantee you will see this first hand. Looks like this dealer has a Fantastic team. The sales manager Mo was also impressive. looking forward to many more vehicles purchases through Emily and countless referrals to her. Hector Ortiz