Potamkin Hyundai

Ariel Gonzalez

Modesto Fernandez, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Potamkin Hyundai

Modesto Fernandez

February 06, 2019

"Poor customer service and lack of empathy"

- Mikeyo

My name is Mike Ohanyere, and I am writing to express my profound dissatisfaction with the entire service process that I experienced at the Hyundai Potamkin dealership. I brought in my 2018 Hyundai Sonata on November 12, 2018 looking to get it repaired from a car accident and I just received it on Saturday, January 25, 2019. My car was referred to from someone at your service department to M R Motoring and I was initially told that the repair process would take a week, however, week after week I was given a different date for completion due to circumstances out of my control. As a result of the delay, I incurred significant additional expenses during the repair process because my insurance company only covered a rental car for one month. When I shared this with the dealership, I was told that loaner cars are provided with warranty issues only. To add insult to injury, when I picked up my car on Jan. 24th, the service technicians failed to notice that a system light was on. When I brought this to their attention, I was told to bring the car back into the dealership on Saturday. After 75 days with my vehicle at your dealership, my expectation was that my car would be returned to me in perfect working order. In addition, the gentleman that repaired my car was extremely unprofessional. He did not give me a receipt for the service rendered until I requested a day after, and never stood by the committee time my car would be ready. The level of service that I have experienced with your dealership is very frustrating and disappointing to say the least. Even after discussing my satisfaction to Frank after this ordeal, he said there’s nothing he can do. This shop lacks empathy and I would not recommend anyone to go here.

Franklin Arrufat

January 23, 2019

"EDIT January 23th 2019"

- Silvi

EDIT. As per contract, they promised me to pay off my lease with MINI (2 months left to end) It has been 1 month since I leased the Hyundai with this dealership, and still NO PAYMENT whatsoever on my old MINI lease. Now I have to face late fees and interests with MINI, which potentially can put a stain on my perfect credit score. They are giving me tons of different excuses under the sun, each time I contact them. Stay away from these guys. First and last time I deal with them. . . . The Service was cordial. Everybody was pleasant to work with. They gave me a quote over the phone and they kept their word. Deal done!.

Roberto Nova

January 11, 2019

"Thankful"

- sgalezo

Very satisfied with his service, he has always treated us like family. Prompt to help and answer questions. He made our first experience with Hyundai a good one.

Ariel Gonzalez