Premier Kia Of Branford

Call (203) 315-2050

743 Reviews of Premier Kia Of Branford

"Highly Recommend "

- mkelly1167

Saturday I leased a 2019 KIA Sportage, usually car shopping is an unpleasant experience, this was not the case at Premier KIA of Branford. Everyone I dealt with at this dealership was friendly and knowledgeable. What I liked best is that they didn’t pressure me into something that was not in my budget. My salesman Jeremy Salazar was awesome, he took the time to show me how to use all of the features on my car before the I left the lot. This is my first time leasing instead of financing. I lplan to come back to Premier when my lease is up. Thank you Jeff & Jeremy I love my KIA Sportage ??

"Relaxed buying experience"

- Chris

I was very happy with the relaxed and high quality purchasing experience at Premier. All my questions were patiently answered and the business transpired cordially and efficiently.

"New lease"

- Islandreamer117

Nathan & Jeff took great care of me. No hassles and pesky selling tactics. They respected me and gave me the best price I found at any dealership. Would highly recommend!

February 06, 2019

"My third Kia!"

- Miss_Rhonda

This was my THIRD Kia from Nathan and the THIRD from Premier! I couldn’t be happier with the service here! They got me to a payment that I could afford and they were never pushy. Carlos was a gentleman in the finance office and went over all of the paperwork with me. I will send all of my friends and family to Nathan at Premier Kia! Thanks again.

February 04, 2019

"Amazing!"

- Myoped85

Amazing service; very attentive, well organized and oriented. Very friendly environment, Jeremy did an awesome job finding what we needed , he never gave up on our needs! Will recommend staff and dealer!

February 02, 2019

"Awesome services "

- Kadian

Nathan and the serivice team friendly and professional. They made buying a car stress-free. I will be buying my next car at Premier Kia of Branford.

February 01, 2019

"Kia Sorento "

- Tai102

Heard very good things about the service and everyone did an excellent job in helping me with my vehicle. I would most definitely highly recommend!

Justin Wilkinson
January 31, 2019

"GOOD SPECIALS AND INCENTIVES"

- Maria T

I am very satisfied with my experience at this dealer. I have visited some other dealers before, and this is the first time a sales representative has answered all my questions, even questions about financing. Thanks Jeremy Salazar for giving us all the options and advice!! Jeff was great too, both were focused on our real necessities and concerns.

January 30, 2019

"Amazing "

- Rubesmaze

I am extremely satisfied with my overall experience at Kia. Nate was honest, charming and never pushy. He really cared about my needs and that made my decision to purchase so much easier!

January 28, 2019

"Very positive experience!"

- Ashleym2988

I knew I wanted a Sportage and came in knowing the car I wanted to see. Jeremy was too busy on Sunday (a good thing! I'm glad he had so much business!) so I made an appointment for Monday first thing. The buying process was very easy, they were willing to work with us on both the price of the car and the value of our trade. I felt like Jeremy really had my best interests at heart. Everyone along the process was friendly which made me feel very comfortable with my purchase. I love my new car!

Justin Wilkinson