Premier Kia Of Branford

President/General Manager

March 25, 2019

"A+ dealer"

- PazSox

I had an amazing experience with Premier Kia. Patrick Jalbert was our salesman. He welcomed us, was very friendly through the entire process. He made us feel very comfortable through the entire process. He actually called our insurance company, and gave them all the information for the car we bought. I've never had a salesperson do this for me before! I would absolutely come back and buy another car from him.

Patrick Jalbert

March 24, 2019

"First Car Purchase "

- Dksn1234!

Nick Cintron was a phenonenal Salesman for Kia! I went in on Sunday and decided on car within 3 hours. He got me to a good budget, was patient and made sure he gave me details of the car, payments, and any other necessities that come with purchasing a car. I came to pick up my car and everything was ready to go for me, I met with the business manager, Carlos, who helped me finance the car and get all the necessary coverage needed. To the manager, Jeff, thank you for being kind and helpful, you have a great sales team and Nick Cintron is a true rockstar! I will recommend anyone looking to buy a car to him. Thank you to everyone who helped!! Great team.

Nicholas Cintron
Omar Perez

March 21, 2019

"Found the vehicle type we were looking for"

- Family_car_with_style

Each dealership has its own strengths and weaknesses. What it comes down to is how strong those weaknesses are in relation to the nature of the business and surrounding competition. Jeremy Salazar was my assigned salesman and he was extremely approachable. He focused on what the important things were for me in a vehicle and based on that, came up with a short list (all of which I test drove). After selecting the vehicle I was interested in, both Jeremy and Jeff were able to work on the pricing for us to come to a deal. Very happy with the vehicle and service provided and I recommend checking them out, regardless if you buy from them or not, to at least see what they have to offer. You never know - that is what I did and ended up with the right vehicle for me and my family.

Other Employees : Jeremy Salazar