Premier Kia Of Branford

Gregory McLaughlin, Certified KIA Parts Consultant, Premier Kia Of Branford

Gregory McLaughlin

Certified KIA Parts Consultant

April 20, 2018

"Purchased 2015 Kia Sportage-Great Experience"

- sherrimoreau

Went in to the Branford Premier Kia with intent of picking up my 2012 Kia Sorrento (purchased in 2013 from Premier) which was just serviced for an oil change when I decided to look around because I was due to upgrade my SUV. I was paired with salesman, Rick Bartsch. Rick was excellent. He was very professional, polite and did not pressure me at all. He was patient with my questions, showed me all my options and worked with me with my concerns of owning another SUV. Rick was there through the whole process even checking up on me -again, with no pressure-while I made my decision. I was most impressed with his patience on figuring out the wireless phone connection to the vehicle. Way to go Rick! I will definitely be referring you. Thank you for a great purchasing experience.

Rick Bartsch - Sales

April 20, 2018

"Fair prices, friendly staff, does the right thing. "

- Islanderon

Took the Port Jefferson-Bridgeport ferry from long island to test drive then a few days later purchase lightly used decently priced Kia Cadenza. Nathan was the salesman that worked with and he was very knowledgeable about the vehicle I was interested in and was more than accommodating when I took delivery of the car and we determined that the navigation SD card was missing. Within a few days of emailing Nathan to inform him we couldn't find the SD card in the car he had a replacement one mailed to me within days! Carlos took the time to explain all the fine print and what any additional fees were for. After I realized that the car didn't have the window etching that I paid for and i sent pictures to Nathan and Carlos showing that it wasn't done and that I requested a refund for the cost of the etching both gentlemen got the request approved with no fuss. Highly recommended!

Carlos Trindade

April 18, 2018

"My 3rd Sorrento!"

- cbrock1592

This the third Sorrento that I have owned and will be back when this lease is up! I have also been dealing with Nate for several years (this is our 7th car he has sold our family!) The buying process was easy and very quick. Would highly recommend.

Carlos Trindade