Premier Kia Of Branford

Robert Alvine, President/General Manager, Premier Kia Of Branford

Robert Alvine

President/General Manager

October 16, 2018

"Very professional and very honest "

- IchieNY

This is the most honest and courteous dearship I have ever seen in my 20 yrs of car buying. They are quick in processing papers. They value your time. Jeff convinced me to come. Jeremy made buying look easy. Carlos made the financing the easiest and fastest I have ever experienced. I'm not a Kia Guy bc its a KIA dealership. I purchased a Camaro ss1. I'm so happy with my Camaro. The gas tank was not full upon delivery. It wasnt discussed during sales either but I expected it based on my previous buys. Based on the what i got from my money i dont mind. I remain very grateful to Jeff and Jeremy.

Jeremy Salazar

October 13, 2018

"Expectations exceeded...again!!"

- belve14

Nathan has yet again exceeded my expectations with purchasing a vehicle. He is genuine and so easy to work with. This is the second time I purchased a car with Nathan and he always wants to know how to meet my needs. I was in the market for a different vehicle but Nathan was able to identify what I wanted and provided me with the Stinger (which is an amazing car). So grateful for my experience with Nathan and Jeff and would recommend them to anyone I know in the market to purchase a vehicle.

October 13, 2018

"Premier Kia is Amazing!"

- Ivoryrazor

I worked with Nathan for my purchase and this was the easiest, most consumer friendly experience ever. I originally came in not sure of what I wanted. Nathan was extremely helpful and patient. He recommended the Kia Forte S package that fit my needs perfectly. Carlos worked with me on finding me the best rate for financing. He was knowledgeable, and explained every detail of the loan. Jeff made sure that I was satisfied and very personable. I highly recommend this dealership!

New 2019 Kia Forte, $23235