Prestige Motors Inc

Osiel Mancha

October 16, 2017

"GREAT SERVICE"

- totoroyda

I LEASED GLE 350 FROM JEFF. HE IS ONE OF THE TOP SALES PERSON I'VE EVER MET. EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT. JEFF GAVE ME ALL OF OPTIONS THAT I CAN CHOOSE. AND IM THE ONE THE WHO FIND A RIGHT CAR FROM GREAT SALES PERSON. WE BOTH SATISFIED. THANK YOU JEFF.

October 12, 2017

"Great buying experience!"

- John D

I visited Prestige MB last Thursday to check out the E400 coupe and ended up buying one that very day. Ken Cundari was my sales representative and I can not say enough good things about him and the dealership. First off I have never seen a dealership with so many cars on the showroom floor allowing the customer to check out different color combinations and model trims. Second the inventory is so vast you are bound to find the model and options you are looking for and be able to test drive. The process was one of the most pleasant car buying experience I have ever had of a luxury vehicle. I am happy to refer my friends and relative to Prestige if their needs include MB vehicles.

Ken Cundari
Edward Joseph
Billy Dye

October 08, 2017

"Superv quality salesmanship"

- Jefrkimplgm

I met Jeff on October 5th at Prestige Benz dealership in Paramus NJ. Not only pleasant and nice, he is with efficient, no nonsense salemanship. We made good deal in shortest time I ever experienced.. My highest recommand.