RBM of Atlanta

Dennis Phillips

November 27, 2018

"First Rate Dealer"

- SFC

We have bought three cars from RBM, all from Eric Konigsberg, who has gone above and beyond what we have experienced at any other car dealer over the years. We'll buy our next one from him as well. Service had also been excellent. In over 20 years we have had only two service reps. Dennis Phillips is extremely knowledgeable and helpful.

Eric Koenigsberg
Dennis Phillips

November 12, 2018

"Excellent customer service and salesmanship!"

- AW october20

My sales consultant, Fredrick was a pleasure. My husband and I were very impressed with his mannerism, caring and knowledge of cars; especially the Mercedes. Here is email I sent to Dale Harrison, General Manager: Good Afternoon All, I wanted to take a few minutes of your time to express to you the great experience I encountered on Saturday leasing my first of many mercedes I plan to lease. It started with Lynette Brown, a friend of mine who works in your Corporate office taking time to inform me of the many incentives Mercedes offer for purchase or lease. She referred me to Casey while taking time to contact her on my behalf. When I finally connected with Casey I set an appointment to see her thinking she was in sales. She was extremely helpful and made herself available to meet me Saturday at the showroom only to find out she works in Finance; but informed me she was going to get me someone to assist me and she did. My sales consultant was and is Frederick. He was such a pleasure to work with during the leasing process. My husband who is not easily impressed was very impressed with his mannerism, caring and knowledge of cars; especially the Mercedes. Needless to say this was a class “A” experience for us both! To top it off just when I thought it could not get any better we sat down with Jeremy to discuss the maintenance packages. His presence and professionalism, along with Frederick’s is a “Model” many people dealing with the public face to face should duplicate. There are no words to describe the wonderful memorable experience which I will be sharing at my church openly and with other individuals I know interested in Mercedes and excellent customer service. I am sure these types of individuals are the individuals you strive toward being a part of your company. Thank you for taking time to read my email expressing my “unforgettable experience” at your Roswell Rd showroom. I hope you all have a wonderful afternoon! PS my daughter, age 33, was on the phone during the whole experience telling her significant other every second of the great experience from her eyes. She was thoroughly impressed as well. Which says a lot coming from a 33 year old!

Fredrick Gamble and Jeremy Walters

November 04, 2018

"Jordin Mendez came out on a Sunday to service my vehicle!"

- Great customer

I recommend RBM Service technician Jordin Mendez! He came out on a cold Sunday morning to help me unlock my car and get me back on the road safely. RBM of Atlanta has excellent customer service in their Roadside Technician Mr. Jordin Mendez.

Jordin Mendez Roadside Technician