RC Hill Mitsubishi

1668 Reviews of RC Hill Mitsubishi

November 16, 2017

"Awesome service department"

- mallette.julie

Every time we go in to have any type of service done to our vehicle the staff is always right there to wait on and help us . They always accommodate our schedule for appointments and then the work is done in a very timely fashion

Anthony Andolino
Nov 17, 2017 -

RC Hill Mitsubishi responded

We are glad you felt well taken care of at our dealership and that we could meet your expectations. It is great to hear you enjoyed your experience and we appreciate your feedback.

November 15, 2017

"It was great!!!"

- Edison

Emilio was very attentive with us and gave us many alternatives for our purchase. Also he help us with the insurance and looking for a good deal.

Emilio Rodriguez
Nov 17, 2017 -

RC Hill Mitsubishi responded

Thank you! We appreciate your review and are glad we could make your experience an easy and enjoyable one.

November 13, 2017

"Extremely satisfied customer! "

- Linda H.

It’s always a great pleasure to have my vehicle serviced at Mitsubishi-Deland. Kris and Barbara are truly amazing and they deserve a pay raise!! Hint. ,Hint, Hint..... I brought in a couple for total care car to include oil change. However, I only put synthetic oil in my vechile and the coupon did not state this. But, Chris did the oil change anyways without charging me for it. It may seem small to some, but when you’re a single mother it makes a world of difference. I’m truly blessed to have this dealership take care of all my car needs. Guys I’ll beseejng you next month for that transmission fluid change! Thank you for your great service! I know that you will keep up the great service!

Nov 14, 2017 -

RC Hill Mitsubishi responded

Thank you! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your service experience and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit. Thank you for sharing your review.

November 09, 2017

"Fast and Easy"

- Albert Smith

Went in for scheduled oil change was in and out in less that 30 minutes. Fast and friendly staff told us what was done during the service and when we should be back for the next one.

Nov 10, 2017 -

November 08, 2017

"Staff was great and excellent service "

- Saves171

James wheeler was excellent on greeting in the lot when I was looking at the outlanders. He was great at explaining too me about the cars in his lot.

James Wheeler
Nov 10, 2017 -

RC Hill Mitsubishi responded

It is great to hear you enjoyed working with James and we appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing our dealership!

November 08, 2017

"Buying a vehicle is actually a pleasure"

- dbacom

We just purchased our second vehicle from RC Hill. The entire experience from test drive to financing was fast and efficient. The entire staff is friendly and committed to a positive customer experience.

Tim Hagan
Matthew Yeisley
Bob Young
Nov 08, 2017 -

RC Hill Mitsubishi responded

Thank you! We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and we appreciate your great feedback.

November 06, 2017

"Friendly as always"

- Stryker413

Prompt service, friendly and clean atmosphere , service is always on point. And staff is always informative. Looking forward to my next vehicle purchase at RC.hill Russell you know what I am looking for. Ariel

RC Hill Mitsubishi responded

It is great to hear you enjoyed working with Barbara and that your experience was a satisfactory one! We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing our dealership!

November 06, 2017

"Excellence Customer Service "

- Ewest41

The service was excellence I had an appointment at 9am and I got there a little early and i was out by 9:05am . I love it keep of the excellence customer service

November 05, 2017

"Safety Recall"

- marewis

Brought in our 2016 Outlander for a safety recall. Barbara is an excellent customer service representative. She met us in the parking lot took our car back and had it back to us in less than 10 minutes. I think this was the fastest we've ever received service at any dealership. Thank you so much you guys ROCK.

RC Hill Mitsubishi responded

It is great to hear you enjoyed working with Barbara and we appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing our dealership!

November 04, 2017

"Safety recall"

- joe12

,Brought my 2016 outlander in for safety recall, Barbara was my service representative. She did a great job as usual I was in and out in less than 45 mins. Superb service.

1 - 10 of 1,668 results