RICART HYUNDAI

Andrew Mellen

July 18, 2018

"Awesome experience"

- kdett

If anyone is looking for a dealership to go to with a pleasurable experience, Ricart Hyundai is the place to go. I have never been the best and very knowledgeable with the car leasing experience, but Jim and Rick helped me every step of the way. They worked very hard and provided me with optimal service. Rick was aware and attentive to my needs with prices and delivered me with a monthly payment worked perfectly within my price range. Jim was very polite and provided clear communication throughout the whole process. The two of them made the process quick and painless and had me out as soon as they could. I felt like I was in good hands throughout the entire process and appreciated how the two of them went above and beyond for me! Great service!

Jim Liebhart
Rick Longwell

July 17, 2018

"Dwendolyn Thomas is the BEST! "

- Mscyh1

My car was a total loss after I was rear ended. A friend recommended Dwendolyn Thomas at Ricart. I went in expecting to buy a used car. But thanks th Dwendolyn, I was able to purchase a fully loaded 2018 Hyundai Elantra. She even stayed late to make sure the deal was complete and I was satisfied with my purchase. Dwendolyn provides excellent customer service and goes the extra mile to make the best deal possible. I highly recommend Dwendolyn to anyone I know that is in the market to buy a vehicle.

Dwendolyn Thomas

July 16, 2018

"We had a great time buying our Kona!"

- KONA2018

This was a big purchase for us and we had a great time hanging out with Nick Nader - maybe too much fun! We had researched the KONA online and thought that was what we wanted - but Nick showed us so much more and there was a ton of laughter during the test drive and demonstration. The whole process was very easy and simple starting on the phone the day before our purchase. We were greeted by multiple people who helped to make us comfortable and they had the cars we wanted to look at ready to go before we arrived. We were there about 4 hours or so - part of that was us asking questions while we were making the decision. The second part was the super and thorough customer service that Ricart offered. The finance part of the deal was actually very easy and faster than I expected. We were getting weary of the clock by the end - but the delivery checklist proved to be super important in making sure that everything was covered (like installing the Navigation chip). We have seen the commercials for years - but this was our first Ricart experience. Best price in Ohio on this car and a superior can-do but no-pressure atmosphere. We won't need another car for awhile - but we won't forget our Ricart experience when that time comes!

Jeremy Harr