RICART HYUNDAI

Saleswoman

November 20, 2018

"Hyundai purchase"

- Raygina07

I was absolutely impressed with David’s awesome customer service. From the minute he started working with us until we drove away in the car. He went over everything about the cars features and kept us informed about our status of when we would be signing with the finance manager. He is one of the nicest, most courteous people I’ve dealt with.

Jeremy Harr
Aaron Madry
David Sasso
Janda Beresford

November 18, 2018

"Great experience buying an Elantra"

- LindsayKennedy

I went into ricart having a pretty tight budget. Samantha greeted me at the door and immediately started helping me out. She listened to what I needed in a vehicle and we test drove a few different models. Sam made me feel so comfortable and really took the time to show me the different features on each vehicle. Once Sam helped me pick out the vehicle and trade my old car in, Steve stepped in and also started to help us. He got us an awesome deal on the car and took his time explaining the details. Car buying can be stressful but the people at Ricart made it really easy. Samantha was such a fun, helpful and energetic worker. I'd reccomend her to anybody and everybody. Steve was personable and got my paperwork completed as quickly as possible.

Samantha Smith
Steve Holsinger

November 14, 2018

"OUTSTANDING!"

- Di

The whole experience at Ricart was amazing! Very friendly people. Did not feel overwhelmed and they answered every question I had. They all went above and beyond to help me get what I wanted. I will never go elsewhere.

Heather Golden