Racine Honda

Zack Whittaker

November 15, 2018

"Fit me in"

- fdboer13 Verified Customer

Sam fit me in after a miscommunication of what day and time I was scheduled. Thanks Sam! I appreciate the consideration and opportunity to get my Accord serviced in a pinch.

Sam Waddell

November 14, 2018

"Good Customer Service "

- jsburnette69 Verified Customer

Hi! Purchased a car last weekend and I have no complaints! Thank you for the fast service! I will definitely come back again in the future.

Edgar Rodriguez
Amos Longanecker
Doug Kiscellus
Nicole Blakeley

November 14, 2018

"I found what I wanted very quickly but financial dept <-1"

- justinklinkhammer78 Verified Customer

I knew and found the vehicle that I was going to purchase very quickly. Within 15 mins. After haggling with the management, I did make the decision to purchase the vehicle that afternoon. NEW 2018 Honda CR-V. Black. I contacted the sales rep and asked him to please clean and detail the vehicle, as I would take delivery that evening after work. He said that of course he would. When I arrived, the vehicle was washed. However, that was the extent to which it was cleaned. Water spots everywhere, ALL widows were very bad with places that the stickers were and smudges, hand prints etc. Needless to say, I am disappointed in the way that this was handled and I am not the only person with this issue. My father purchased a new Ridgeline, a few months ago. Unfortunately, this was exactly the same case. He came in to take delivery, after asking the sales associate to please detail the vehicle before pick up. As in my case, all they did was merely wash it quickly. The same issues were present then and are still prominent in your dealership. Disappointing at best. This needs and should be addressed with the staff.

Mo Batayneh