Racine Honda

Sam Waddell

Zack Whittaker, Service Advisor, Racine Honda

Zack Whittaker

November 12, 2018

"The service is handled professionally. "

- deb.turpin Verified Customer

The service man Zack #4384 is so kind and he put mind at ease as to what I was going to have to pay and which tires are going to be reasonable for me. I’m always so impressed by all the the people that work at the dealership . I’d recommend this dealership to anyone and I do tell all my friends.

Zack Whittaker

November 12, 2018

"Trade-In"

- DavidB

I worked with Jesse, Craig, and I believe his name is Matt. I personally would like to thank Jesse for being very patient with me and trying to get the best possible deal I probably could get. Jesse in my personal opinion represents the company very well by being professional, friendly, very helpful, and stayed in contact with me for throughout the process. Craig and Matt did everything they could for me as well and I appreciate that very much! There were a few mix ups in between but I honestly can say I really enjoyed doing my business here and I would most definitely recommend anyone to feel very comfortable purchasing a vehicle here!!

Jesse Aguinaga
Craig Deters
Matt Douvikas

November 10, 2018

"Worked Out Well"

- Momklok

We are pleased with the dealership as a whole and our sales rep, Jesse, in particular. He was very accommodating, informative and polite. It was a freezing cold night, but he got multiple cars for us to view and drive, he even cleaned one for me when I asked about the seat condition. It was just a little dirt, not damaged.

Jesse Aguinaga