Racine Honda

Zack Whittaker

November 12, 2018

"Trade-In"

- DavidB

I worked with Jesse, Craig, and I believe his name is Matt. I personally would like to thank Jesse for being very patient with me and trying to get the best possible deal I probably could get. Jesse in my personal opinion represents the company very well by being professional, friendly, very helpful, and stayed in contact with me for throughout the process. Craig and Matt did everything they could for me as well and I appreciate that very much! There were a few mix ups in between but I honestly can say I really enjoyed doing my business here and I would most definitely recommend anyone to feel very comfortable purchasing a vehicle here!!

Jesse Aguinaga
Craig Deters
Matt Douvikas

November 10, 2018

"Worked Out Well"

- Momklok

We are pleased with the dealership as a whole and our sales rep, Jesse, in particular. He was very accommodating, informative and polite. It was a freezing cold night, but he got multiple cars for us to view and drive, he even cleaned one for me when I asked about the seat condition. It was just a little dirt, not damaged.

Jesse Aguinaga
Amos Longanecker

November 09, 2018

"Purchased a used and a new car!"

- CoryV

Came in to purchased a used car for my daughter and ended up with a new Honda Accord for myself! Gracie was very patient and answered all my questions. She also walked through all the vehicle features for my daughter, and talked safety. There was no pressure or push on me when I asked to test an Accord. I ended up buying a 2018 after driving it and loving it. My daughter was thrilled with her new car, and I am thrilled with my new Accord. The finance portion was quick and easy too. Thanks Gracie and Racine Honda!

Gracie Carrasco