Ramey Ford Princeton

Princeton, WV

533 Reviews
At Ramey Ford Princeton, please review our extensive inventory of Ford cars, trucks, and SUV's, including the Ford Mustang, Escape, F-150, and Focus. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. That new Ford is waiting for you, and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available. At Ramey Ford Princeton, we strive to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience.
Contact Dealership

498 Courthouse Road

Princeton, WV

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 533 reviews

November 15, 2022

Good service quick efficient and reasonably priced. Performed work and vehicle was ready shortly after appointment More

by Mikeyb76
Price Transparency
Workmanship
Service Time
Service Communication
Nov 18, 2022 -

Ramey Ford Princeton responded

Hi, thank you for taking the time out of your day to tell us about your experience. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

November 12, 2022

I’m couldn’t be happier with the care, communication and service that I received from Erik Jones at Ramey Ford! He went above and beyond to make the deal happen. More

by J Truman
Price Transparency
Trade-in Experience
Purchase Time
Finance Experience
Erik Jones
Nov 18, 2022 -

Ramey Ford Princeton responded

Hi, we are happy we could make your experience a positive one! We try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust.

November 10, 2022

Very easy scheduling and finished very quickly. Friendly staff no problems with my service at all! More

by timrhonda
November 08, 2022

This was the best purchase experience we’ve ever had. Our salesman Darryl and the finance manager LT rocked! We bought two vehicles at the same time and they handled everything with such ease and profess More

by The Axleys
LT Schoonover
Darryl Clark
Nov 14, 2022 -

Ramey Ford Princeton responded

Hello, our staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! At Ramey Ford Princeton, we value our customers, and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

November 03, 2022

The best car buying experience I've ever had! Felted welcomed from stepping out of my car. Ivin, Danny, and LT helped me find exactly what I wanted, at a price that was great, and trading in my p More

by BrittniM
LT Schoonover
Other Employees : Danny Griffith, Ivin
Nov 17, 2022 -

Ramey Ford Princeton responded

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! At Ramey Ford Princeton, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

November 01, 2022

I have a wonderful experience with the service team at Ramey Ford. They are pleasant to work with! More

by khusband
This rating includes all reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews.
Other Employees : Dave Sluss, Ty (Service)
Nov 17, 2022 -

Ramey Ford Princeton responded

Hi, thank you for leaving such a great review and high star rating. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

October 29, 2022

They were really courteous with vehicle drop off and was prompt with the vehicle readiness time More

by Bunny
Ashley Wimmer
Nov 06, 2022 -

Ramey Ford Princeton responded

Hi, we are happy we could make your experience a positive one! At Ramey Ford Princeton, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

October 28, 2022

I am always pleased with the speed and quality of the work done on my car at Ramey Ford. Everyone is so kind and makes me want to return for future servicing of my car. More

by John
Nov 04, 2022 -

Ramey Ford Princeton responded

John, thank you for leaving such a great review and high star rating. At Ramey Ford Princeton, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

October 27, 2022

Quick and efficient service. Ramey Ford is always fair and great to work with. They get the job done right the first time. More

by Daniel D
Ashley Wimmer
Nov 02, 2022 -

Ramey Ford Princeton responded

Hello, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

October 25, 2022

10 out of 10 fixed it right the first time great place to be for service More

by Steven
Oct 31, 2022 -

Ramey Ford Princeton responded

Hello Steven, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!