Ray Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Al  Stoll , Customer Relations Manager, Ray Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Al Stoll

Customer Relations Manager

October 10, 2018

"Excellent experience all around!"

- braz989

I was in the market for a 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee and came to this location after having a bad experience at the Jeep dealer in Gurnee. Jaleel immediately greeted us and went above and beyond to make sure the process was easy and smooth. He answered every question I had and made sure I was 100% happy with everything before we signed. Dan was also extremely nice and helpful with explaining my different options for financing and also made sure I was 100% satisfied. They’ve gained a customer for life, my fiancé will be purchasing her Jeep here next year! Thank you Jaleel and Dan!

Jaleel Friar

September 29, 2018

"Great experience buying my first car myself!"

- Cruiser6

The entire experience was amazing. This is the first car I bought by myself! Everyone at Ray’s made this experience fun and easy. Justin Sasman was so great! He listened to me and was so fun to work with. Just amazing. I would recommend him to all my friends and family. Thanks Justin!

Anthony Obviedo
Justin Sasman
Ozzie Sanchez
Dan Vojcic

September 20, 2018

"New 18 Wrangler"

- Wrangler3

Our salesman Justin And the store manager Joe both went above and beyond what you expect. Great service, patient, honest and they gave us a great deal. Go check them out

Justin Sasman