Ray Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

23 N Route 12, Fox Lake, Illinois 60020

112 Reviews of Ray Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

December 30, 2018

"The best Car Buying Experience!"

- Ridez39e

Just drove an hour and a half to Ray CJD in Fox Lake. Couldn't be Happier. I dealt with a few local Jeep Dealerships and it was the same old false advertising prices listed on line to get you in the door. Jessica at Ray's Internet Department was straight forward with everything she said. She assured me that nothing will change once i take the drive. Dan the manager also called me to reassure me. So feeling good about this i took the drive. They had the car upfront and detailed when i arrived. Raneesha was my sales rep and did a wonderful job going over all my questions and explaining a lot of features i wasn't aware of. After the test drive we went inside and the manager Dan came to introduce himself. After answering a few standard questions with Raneesha i was assured that the numbers we discussed prior to coming were all the same. Next thing you know, we were in the finance office with Ozzie and signing paperwork. He explained what i was signing and went over all my options. The whole process from when we arrived to leaving was no longer than 40 minutes. This has been my best experience purchasing a car and i will strongly recommend Ray Jeep to all my family and friends. Thanks for everything and will be back for my next lease! Noah

Dan Vojcic
Other Employees : Raneesha(sales) Jessica(Internet)

Ray Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Hi Noah, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this incredible review. We appreciate your willingness to go the extra mile to work with us, and we are thrilled that our team could provide you with exceptional assistance that ultimately made the distance worth the travel. It is our pleasure to serve you and our goal to ensure of your full satisfaction, and it is wonderful to hear how happy you are with not only your new vehicle, but your overall experience. We are so excited for you to enjoy your new ride and can't wait for the opportunity to work with you again.

December 28, 2018

"Rockstar performance "

- GregL

This place rocks go see Grant I went to another dealership before I came to Rays and WoW what a difference Grant actually took the time to show me how things work on the Jeep even though I was just looking

Grant Carey

Ray Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Hi Greg, Thank you so much for your kind review and recommendation! We are thrilled that Grant provided you with thorough service that you found to be so impressive, and we hope that you continue to confide in him and our team for each of your future automotive needs.

December 27, 2018

"Great buying experience!!!"

- JST4224

Buying a truck at RCDJR was the easiest experience I have ever had at dealership... The people were super friendly and helpful.. I was in and out under 2 hours and completely satisfied... I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family...👍🏻

Ashley Weiss
Al Stoll
December 27, 2018

"Professional, quick and easy dealership to work with! "

- Diana

I cannot say enough positive things about Ray CDJR. They were so helpful and got me the exact Jeep I’ve been looking for and a better deal than I was even expecting. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a car. Professional staff and their building was very clean.

Ashley Weiss
Dan Vojcic

Ray Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Hi Diana, Thank you so much for your recommendation! We appreciate your kind words, and we thank you for doing business with us at Ray! We are overjoyed that we were able to provide you with exactly the vehicle and deal you were looking for, and we are so excited for you to enjoy your new Jeep! Please let us know if there is anything more we could assist you with in the future.

"Mom upgraded"

- tshepit5

I took my mom to Ray CDJR to look at a 2019 Durango and she ended up buying! Justin helped us out and he was awesome! Very thorough and personable! I will definitely be back when I’m in the market for a new vehicle!

Ray Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Congratulations to your mother on her new Dodge Durango! We are so glad that Justin could be of such great assistance to you two throughout your buying experience, and we can't wait to work with you again when you are ready for your new vehicle!

December 26, 2018

"great experience over all"

- Nate1977

Overall the services and lack of pressure was very inviting. I was not there to long and was able to get an honest deal done. The added car washes and first oil change included was a great bonus as well.

Ray Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Hi Nate, Pressure-free and efficient service is what we aim for, and we are delighted to hear of your contentment with your overall experience. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle, and we look forward to working with you again soon.

December 26, 2018

"Great experience during Ram clearence. Raycdjr. "

- Ghg123

Got a fantastic deal at Rays ram clearance. Go see Justin Sasman. He knows his rams, we will work for the right fit and right deal. Go get your deal .

Ray Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for leaving Justin your kind recommendation! We are so glad that he could provide you with an awesome deal and a remarkable overall experience, and we hope to be given the opportunity to work with you again in the future.

December 26, 2018

"Best car buying experience!!"

- DawnD123

It has been a while since I bought a new car but remember that it wasn't a pleasant experience however, the staff at Ray made the experience actually very nice. The salesman Justin Sasman, was very knowledgeable and accommodating. He actually listened instead of just selling me a car! The finance manager, Ozzie, was awesome as well. He worked with me to get the car I wanted at the price I needed. I would recommend Ray to anyone looking for a new car! Ask for Justin, he will work hard to make sure you get what you want. Thanks Ray CDJR, i'm so happy with my new!!!

Ray Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Hi Dawn, Thank you so much for your wonderful recommendation, and congratulations on your new car! We are thrilled that Justin and Ozzie were able to accommodate your needs and provide you with the perfect vehicle and deal, and it is a pleasure to hear of your satisfaction with your overall experience. We are so glad to have had the opportunity to work with you, and we hope that you continue to confide in our team for your automotive needs in the future.

"10/10"

- clein1599@gmail.com

Very professional and helpful for me being a first time car buyer. Explained financing well and helped put me on track to build my credit and put me in a beautiful car.

Ray Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

We are so glad that Justin could be of such great assistance to you throughout your first buying experience, and we are honored to have been able to work with you on this special purchase! We hope you enjoy your new vehicle, and we ask that you feel free to contact us if there is anything more we could help you with in the future.

December 22, 2018

"Great dealership"

- Piske, Debbie

Anthony was great at helping us find the vehicle we wanted at a great price. Everyone went out of their way to make sure we were satisfied and we will be back for our next vehicle. Thanks!

Anthony Obviedo
Dec 26, 2018 -

Ray Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Hi Debbie, Congratulations on your new vehicle! We are overjoyed that Anthony was able to help you take home the vehicle you were looking for- for a price you are so happy with. It is our pleasure to go above and beyond to serve you, and we look forward to the opportunity to do so again in the future! Enjoy your new ride!