Ray Skillman South Side Auto Center

Joe Dowler, Internet Sales Manager, Ray Skillman South Side Auto Center

Joe Dowler

Internet Sales Manager

April 20, 2018

"Fantastic Buying Experience, Friendly Service and No pressur"

- AOlive

Great overall buying experience, all of the employees at Ray Skillman were extremely friendly, patient, and knowledgeable. I purchased a 2018 Kia Stinger from Ray Skillman, while I was there I mainly dealt with Clay Williamson. Clay was amazing, he worked extremely hard to get me the exact car that I wanted for a price better than expected. Even though they didn't have the exact model I was looking for, Clay coordinated getting this car from Michigan, and working magic on the numbers. He really went the extra mile to make this deal great for me. While also at Ray Skillman, I also dealt with Chase Wilson for Finance who was extremely pleasant and friendly to deal with. He really made the entire buying experience easy to understand. Finally I dealt with some of the Management and Support staff. Chuck DeWitt, was extremely friendly remembering my name every time I entered the building and extremely pleasant to talk with. He helped to make the entire purchasing process easy and Fun. I also chatted in length with Marcelo Plante who was new to the Ray Skillman staff. He was a great person to chat with, his upbeat attitude and demeanor really helped to reassure me that I was dealing with the right dealership and buying the right car. Overall this was an amazing buying experience and I would recommend Ray Skillman to anyone looking to buy a new vehicle.

Clay Williamson
Chase Wilson
Chuck DeWitt
Other Employees : Marcelo Plante

April 09, 2018

"Great dealership"

- Dan Armstrong

Great dealership with great in house finance manager. Tommy Reed was my salesman he's the Tony Stewart of salesmanship. Even tho they were very busy still helped everyone as if they were his only customer. No pressure at all was very professional and very helpful. Bobby the in house finance manager was very helpful with showing us our budget and found us a great SUV that is very affordable. He is also very upfront and doesn't beat around the bush. Recommend them for all your car buying and finance options. YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!

Robert Taddario

April 02, 2018

"Great experience, highly recommended!"

- Cloud9

Great buying experience, Ray Skillman Kia was very patient with us as we chose our new Sorento. Tommy Reed was very knowledgeable and professional and even took his day off to help us! Duane in finance was enjoyable to work with and made our purchase fun! Hopefully we don’t need many trips to the dealership for our Kia, but we have assurance that we’re working with professionals!

Cody Logsdon