Right Honda

Fleet/Internet Manager

October 16, 2017

"Great Experience"

- Derrick

Working with Joe was a real treat. I had been dreading the experience but he helped find the right car for me. Don't buy a car without him making you a latte first though!

October 11, 2017

"Wonderful and Easy"

- Jeff Peck

I hate car buying but we went in with exactly what we were looking to lease. Our sales person was right there with a great personality (no chit chat). Took us to the car and explained the car and the great features. Too many for me but informative

Gibby

October 10, 2017

"Outstanding in Every Way!"

- Judy S

As soon as I told my salesman Joe Lortie what I wanted and wanted to pay, he took me to his desk and said, "let's do the numbers then, and find the car you want" which is JUST what I wanted! I quickly zeroed in on leasing a 2017 CR-V - the base model since that was what was in my price range. We went out and I saw one in the color I wanted. But then I asked if I could also see an HR-V side-by side with the CR-V since I might be able to get that model with more options. Joe said, "Absolutely, great idea!" and within a few minutes, pulled up an HR-V and CR-V side by side so I could compare them and take them for a test drive. I quickly decided I liked the CR-V better, and so Joe worked up the lease for me right away. While we were waiting for it to be prepped, Joe helped me take my Jeep home and brought me back to the dealership so I could drive my new car home. Joe was GREAT, and it felt good to buy a car from someone I trusted and liked.