Rockland Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

1017 Reviews of Rockland Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

December 21, 2018

"Great experience! "

- Jackie

Four years ago I got my first Jeep through Chris Gunst. He was so helpful back then so it was a no brainer for me to contact him again when it was time to turn my car in. He is not only super knowledgeable but so friendly. It was a pleasure doing business with him.

Christopher Gunst

Rockland Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

Jackie, thank you for your loyalty to Rockland and Chris! We are so happy that he was able to help you have another great experience!

December 18, 2018

"Terrific"

- L123

Barry W. and Mike D. were very professional, courteous, friendly and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend these two men for all your future car purchases.

Barry Rosenwasser
Mike Laporta

Rockland Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our team! Congratulations on your new vehicle!

December 18, 2018

"Fantastic "

- My yanks

Very nice to deal with had a true positive feeling throughout the rock goes all out to satisfy customers would definitely recommend the rock to friends

Jermaine Simpson
Michael Slapp

Rockland Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

Thank you for your great review! We are so happy that you had a great experience with our team!

December 17, 2018

"Great service and nice people...."

- AndyC

Was treated with respect through the entire process and got exactly what I wanted. Best car buying experience I have ever had. Would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a car.

Robert Pearlmutter

Rockland Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

Thank you for leaving a review of your recent experience, Andy! Congratulations on your new car!

December 15, 2018

"Five Stars"

- JR138

We went to this dealership looking for a Compass for my daughter’s 21st birthday. Not only did we buy the Compass, but we made three new friends. From the minute we walked in we felt welcome. Lawrence our sales person was by far thee best car sales person we’ve ever dealt with. He made a stressful thing into a pleasure. Chris the GM was fantastic! A real gentleman and and a very concerned and caring individual. He couldn’t do enough. Victor our Finance sales person was extraordinary. He sat down with us, explained everything and had the patience of a saint. Very kind. A gem. I can’t say enough. All three worked so hard for us to make the deal happen and even included a large red bow for my daughter’s birthday. Not only do they have all of my future business but I will strongly recommend them to all of my friends and family A FIVE STAR DEALERSHIP. THANK YOU Scott A Fraioli

Rockland Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

Scott, thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience with our team! We are so glad we could help you find a great new car for your daughter all while having a pleasant experience! Happy birthday to her!

December 11, 2018

"Excellent "

- Mia14845

I had a great experience at Rockland Jeep in Nanuet. Barry my salesman was very helpful, informative and kind. This is my second lease through them and I am a very happy camper. The transition from my last Jeep to a newer model was so easy and smooth and I love my new Jeep Compass. Thank you Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram again for providing me with great service and a fine vehicle for a price you can’t beat!

Barry Rosenwasser
Mike Laporta

Rockland Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

Mia, thank you for leaving a review of your recent experience! We are so glad we were able to help. Congratulations on your new Compass!

December 10, 2018

"Purchased 2019 Grand Cherokee "

- TK

I had been looking at and pricing 2018 leftover 2018 Grand Cherokees for about 45 days Couldn’t find the model I wanted Walked into Rockland Jeep Spoke to Chris Dooney He had just recieved some new 2019 inventory Chris is a seasoned professional! Deal done in 2 days Drove the exact car i wanted out of lot in 48 hours No pressure !! He proved to me that he could get things done fast at a fair price! Complete gentleman He did not know me Not a friend of a friend!!! I Highly recommend doing busines with Chris Dooney Tom Keery Pearl River NY

Christopher Dooney

Rockland Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

Tom. thank you so much for your great review! We are so glad you drove off in the Jeep you wanted! Congratulations!

December 06, 2018

"My wonderful grand Cherokee"

- Robo

My wonderful Grand Cherokee was made possible when I went Jeep in Nanuet and worked with Lawrence as my sales person, he was attentive, knowledgeable and was willing to work a deal out with me. I would rate him a 10. Also the business office was just as good when I worked with Victor on my paperwork. Would recommend this dealership highly!

Rockland Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

Thank you so much for your review of your recent experience! Congratulations on your new Grand Cherokee!

November 29, 2018

"Excellent honest service "

- CFoglio

I recently was in the market for a Ram truck, after a short conversation about what I wanted, the salesman and general manager found me exactly what I was asking for and gave me the best deal I could find in the tri-state area. They were upfront and honest about the offer and didn't try to stretch my budget. I was super happy and will purchase all future cars/trucks through this dealership. They exceeded my expectations at every turn.

Fausto Javier Montano
Christopher Dooney
November 27, 2018

"Great Experience on RAM 1500"

- dougc18

Larry was a great salesman and made the car buying experience fun and exciting. It seemed as if he was as excited as we were to buy the truck, and I’m very pleased with how appreciative he was of our business. I’m very happy with my experience at Rockland CJD and Victor in finance dept is a great addition to their team!

Larry Vitulli
Other Employees : Victor (finance)
31 - 40 of 1,017 results