Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Felicia Casale, Finance Manager, Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Felicia Casale

"Great Guys!"

- Sticks n Rico

Overall my day went smooth at the dealership, it was in and out marcell knew what I wanted at the price and he made it happen. I’ve never bought a car this fast ever. Incredible. Thanks guys!

Marcell Burgess

"Honesty and patience "

- Yankeegirl74

Came in looking for a 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee, there weren’t many left, RJ helped me find one of the few left that matched what I needed, the price was right, too. Come to Rt 46 for your Jeep Chrysler and Didge needs.

RJ Salas

"Excellent service "

- Athena

Sean went above and beyond to make my lease deal happen. He did everything I asked and went to battle for me when negotiating favorable terms for me. He showed me and we test drove multiple cars models to ensure I picked the car I really wanted. I would gladly come back to do business with rt 46 jeep , and will surely be recommending friends and family to jeep and Sean specifically. Thanks Sean

Sean Musalaev