Rowe Auburn

Scott Rodrigue, Hyundai & Mazda Sales Manager, Rowe Auburn

Scott Rodrigue

Hyundai & Mazda Sales Manager

January 15, 2019

"Great Salesman / Great Experience"

- bunny52

This is the first time I bought a brand new vehicle from Rowe Auburn. There was a few issues with the vehicle my husband and I noticed after test driving the vehicle as we looked it over. We approached Dan & the manager with them and I have to say there was no hesitation in regards on having it fixed. They both made it clear to us that they would take care of anything that needed to be done to make us happy satisfied. Dan Is very noligable and very experience on getting us set up with the new technology that comes with the new car. He was very patient with me as I had alot of questions. So far I have been very happy with my 2019 Kia Optima S. Dan is a great sales man and I highly recommend him to anyone. (I already have). Nancy & Tony Morin

Daniel Merrill
Andre Lester

December 04, 2018

"Sold us a car they didn't have and then blamed us"

- stv625

We were kicked out of the dealership by the General Sales Manager after they sold us a car they didn't have. They felt it was our fault for not buying the car prior to arriving to the dealership. They definitely didn't want to own the mistake and the General Sales Manager threw a tantrum when I asked him to stop berating my wife and said they need a better inventory system to prevent future issues. Our Sales Rep was awesome as he was even apologizing as we were in the process of being kicked out, but it was an odd juxtaposition against the childish behavior of the General Sales Manager. A surreal experience of the worst customer service I've ever been exposed to. Other reviews are really positive so maybe the General Sales Manager has something going on in his personal life causing him to need to assert his authority at the dealership. Just plain bizarre. Their sister dealership in Westbrook picked up the sale and were awesome to deal with. I'd recommedn using Auburn to negotiate down a price, but purchase in Westbrook to save and avoid getting treated like garbage.

Daniel Edwards
Eric Mendoza

November 07, 2018

"Great to work with!"

- Morganlh17

Lee made the process of leasing my car so easy! I wasn't sure whether to lease or buy, but Lee took into consideration all my needs, and suggested that leasing was the best option for my budget. He also gave me a comprehensive view of all the current specials, and really got me the best deal he could. Lea was also great to work with in the finance department. She worked really hard to get me the lowest payment possible.

Lea Smith