Rudy Luther Toyota

Nettie Jubie

Billy Devries, Sales Consultant, Rudy Luther Toyota

Billy Devries

October 19, 2017

"Best Experience Buying a Car!"

- Jan

Wendy helped me find my perfect car within my budget and made me feel comfortable from start to finish. There was no pressure - no trying to upsell me into something I don't need and can't afford, and no pressure to buy that day. She went out of her way to find and disclose all the details so I could make a smart choice for myself. After I said, "let's run the numbers," she and Stacy did everything they could to get the deal and financing I needed to make it possible. This was a very pleasant experience and I now have the best car I've ever had, with the best warranty I've ever had, and apparently great service to look forward to! I feel confident I got a great car for a great price and I'm recommending them to everyone! This dealership was recommended by a co-worker who has had 2 cars from them - both gems. She raved about them as I am raving now!

Wendy Spillum
Stacey Rydman

October 17, 2017

"Excellent care and support by sales staff at Luther Toyota"

- Frankie's car

Had excellent experience working with Chandler Nelson at Rudy Luther Toyota. He listened well, found the car I sought and worked well with us to complete the deal. I also appreciated the help by Nate in the finance department who secured a very favorable financing deal.

Chandler Nelson

October 11, 2017

"Friendly, focused, and efficient"

- Jim

We had a very good experience several years ago when we purchased a used Toyota Corolla from Rudy Luther Toyota. We looked for a second Toyota after a recent accident totaled another car. I had was interested in a used Prius because I had heard only good things about its mileage, reliability, and features which we could afford. The salesperson, Lou Schultz, was low key in his approach, focusing on our needs. He was very knowledgeable, sharing his experience with his own Prius. Our mechanic examined the Prius we selected and found it in excellent shape with a good maintenance record. I wasn't disappointed when we hit the road. Thank you, Jim and Nan Ayers

Lou Schutz