Savage 61 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Brad Gingrich

Luis Grullon, Sales Consultant, Savage 61 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Luis Grullon

April 19, 2018

"My journey to buy my new Journey "

- Activebodz

I give Savage 61 Dodge a five star rating not only because of the people who work there but also because of my buying experience. I was always comfortable and treated with respect. I was offered a beverage almost immediately which is an excellent ice breaker. Shon Elk is a great asset to the dealership and our common interests make the experience even more pleasant. AJ Metsger, my Salesperson, is an excellent young man full of car knowledge therefore he too is an awesome accessory to the dealership.

Jeff Christman
Shon Elk
AJ Metsger
Jose Maradey

April 18, 2018

"Jason is the man"

- Durango rt

Sales experience was perfect. Jason was right I with all my questions and wants in the vehicle I was looking for. I was in and out in just over 2hrs. I also forgot some valuables in my trade in and Jason was able to retrieve them for me a few days later. The only problem I've had is when a friend noticed I had a license plate light out..2 days after I purchased a new 2018 Durango r/t. When I stopped in a week later to pick up the items I left in my car I went over to service and let them know I had a plate light out. The guy asked for my key and I asked how long it would take. He said 30 to 45 mins. I said just give me the bulb and I'll do it myself. He said we can't do that. Well I'm going to do it myself and pay for it myself. I'll also find a better service center for maintenance. Sorry but this to me should have been taken care of on the spot. $50,000 and you're going to make me wait 45 mins for something that takes 1min to do. This vehicle is Brand New...7 days old. Someone should explain this to the service dept! The Durango itself....Love this thing!! Power... handling... looks... can't say enough good things. Excellent! Also Jose in finance was awesome too! I'll still recommend Jason to everyone I know. But for service no way.

Jason Schappell

April 17, 2018

"Great Experience "

- Cinders72

What a great experience I had working with Zach. He worked very well with me and my situation to make sure I was happy with my purchase. And I’m thrilled with my vehicle! He definitely isn’t your “typical” car salesman and he’s an asset to the dealership. He even went above and beyond by adding my favorite stations on the presets of the radio while I was signing my paperwork. So glad to have worked with him!

Zach Sczepkowski