Savage 61 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

4645 Pottsville Pike, Reading, Pennsylvania 19605

Bob (Bobby Ram) Care, Commercial Account Manager, Savage 61 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Bob (Bobby Ram) Care

Brad Gingrich

January 23, 2018

"Great"

- Ram55

Jason was very helpful he listened to everything that I wanted in a truck and showed me a few options we found the one I liked and I bought it he was a big help.

January 23, 2018

"Last minute decision "

- MrsMac1995

My husband decided at the last minute that I should trade in my Dodge Caravan and try to get a lower payment. I have always driven a Dodge but I bought a 2017 Jeep instead. My payment wasn’t lowered but with the money I will save in gas it will all even out. Jason was friendly and courteous and didn’t sugarcoat the facts. We asked him questions and he gave us honest answers. We have now purchased 3 vehicles from Savage.

January 22, 2018

"Fantastic Experience"

- Very satisfied customer

This was the most pleasant new car buying experience I've ever had. Zach is a very pleasant sales person and was attentive, knowledgeable and accommodating. I highly recommend Zach and the Savage 61 team.

Zach Sczepkowski