Schaller Acura

Mike Uhlman

January 15, 2018

"Professional"

- R

The sales person (Teri Lupacchino) knew all aspects the 2018 RDX and answered all my questions. When we bought the vehicle she went through all the preliminary settings customized for both for my wife and I.

Brian Savo

January 09, 2018

"Helpful in every way "

- acuramdx

Mitch made the whole car buying experience very comfortable and did answer all our questions no matter how many times we went back . I am very satisfied with the whole experience.

Mitch Miller

January 08, 2018

"Teri took care of everything...start to finish!"

- Camella B.

The best car buying experience I've ever had. I didn't spend my entire day bouncing from sales room to sales room..Teri was professional, RESPONSIVE, courteous, humorous, personable (and efficient). My automobile purchase took less time than a trip to Costco! No request or issue was ignored. I've never had a dealership take such great care of their customers. The service department is clean, friendly (and warm). I'm so grateful for the experience, for Teri. And I love my new Acura! Thank you!

Used 2015 Toyota Avalon, $22988