Schaller Acura

Internet Manager & Sales Consultant
Brian Coughlin, Service Advisor, Schaller Acura

Brian Coughlin

February 09, 2019

"Certified Pre-Owned MDX Purchase"

- Teri

Great experience with Mike Uhlman,Brian Savo, and the entire Schaller Acura staff. Have done business with Schaller for years and they never disappoint. Thanks to Mike and Brian!

January 21, 2019

"purchased a new car"

- jess

Bought my first Acura, and the overall experience was wonderful. All my questions were answered, my concerns were addressed and my sales person Mike was always patient and never pushy. When I walked out with my new RDX I had no doubt that it was the right decision for me. The sales and financial team worked with me around my financial comfort and worked to find deals and discounts so that the price felt very good

January 02, 2019

"Great buying experience"

- JV

Just bought my first Acura RDX (have been a Honda customer for years). Setting up the appointment for a test drive was easy and Jessica Repoil was very responsive. Jeff Norwood listened to my preferences and ensured I knew what the options were. I always hated the lenthy process of purchasing a new car but both Brian Savo and Jeff were very efficient with their time and my time. Jeff introduced me to the service area - where I met Joe (very customer friendly). I will definitely recommend Schaller Acura.

Jeff Norwood