Schaller Acura

760 Reviews of Schaller Acura

January 02, 2019

"Great buying experience"

- JV

Just bought my first Acura RDX (have been a Honda customer for years). Setting up the appointment for a test drive was easy and Jessica Repoil was very responsive. Jeff Norwood listened to my preferences and ensured I knew what the options were. I always hated the lenthy process of purchasing a new car but both Brian Savo and Jeff were very efficient with their time and my time. Jeff introduced me to the service area - where I met Joe (very customer friendly). I will definitely recommend Schaller Acura.

Jeff Norwood
Other Employees : Jessica Repoil

Schaller Acura responded

Hi JV! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! We appreciate that you will recommend us! We look forward to seeing you in service

December 31, 2018

"Best experience buying a car!"

- NJD

We just bought our second vehicle from Schaller. Our sales person,Teri Lupacchino) was wonderful. She was very knowledgeable of the 2019 RDX. She was professional, courteous, and personable. She customized the settings for us and explained everything in detail. Schaller always takes great care of their customers. The service department is clean and friendly. And I love my new Acura RDX! Thank you Teri!

Teri Lupacchino

Schaller Acura responded

Hi NJD! We are so happy you love your new Acura RDX! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with others. Have a great day and enjoy your new car

December 30, 2018

"Best Luxury Car Shopping Experience"

- TonyRDX81

We bought our 2019 Acura RDX A-Spec from Schaller Acura last week. The Internet Sales team was very informative, responsive and patient with all my inquiries. Thanks Rachel! I never felt pressure to buy or any haggle at the dealership. When it’s time to test drive the car we met Mike Uhlman. He was extremely patient with us and helping my wife adjust her seat. We didn’t buy the vehicle that day and yet Mike was in no hurry or pressure us to buy. The next day I made another appointment to test drive the car. Mike once again happily assisted me. He was extremely nice and knowledgeable. We ended up buying the RDX. Mike helped install all our accessories. I would recommend Schaller Acura for anyone. Ask for Mike Uhlman. We will definitely come back for another vehicle in a few years. The dealership is a great place for kids, too. My kids love the popcorn there.

Other Employees : Rachel Clark

Schaller Acura responded

Hi TonyRDX81! It's Rachel. You are very welcome!! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. When you visit for service bring the kids so they can enjoy some popcorn!

December 30, 2018

"Mike Uhlman is the best salesperson ever"

- Jack

If you are considering an Acura, go to Schaller Acura of Manchester, CT and ask for Mike Uhlman. He is the most knowledgeable, personable, patient and professional car salesman I have ever dealt with. From the first greeting to when I drove away in my new MDX Mike provided a rewarding and wonderful experience. All my questions and concerns were answered directly and thoroughly. The test drive was fun and informative as Mike pointed out the features and capabilities of the car as we took a varied route that allowed me to really feel driving under multiple conditions. The connection between car and salesman and customer was flawless. Fantastic experience, love the new vehicle. Thanks, Mike. JWH

December 22, 2018

"Great experience purchasing my new MDX"

- ElleRo

We had a great experience with Schaller Acura! Mitch took care of our every need and was really helpful with every step of our purchase, from the test drive to the final vehicle setup. Would definitely purchase another car here after our experience.

Mitch Miller
December 16, 2018

"Purchased a new car last week."

- Joan123

Sales person was friendly, knowledgeable, helpful and patient. Michael Uhlman was not aggressive, he listened to what I wanted and addressed all concerns. Good sales person.

3.0
December 14, 2018

"Exceptional service"

- Thomas

I recently purchased an Acura from Schaller. It was a very easy process from start to finish. Jeff provided the information I needed to make a decision quickly. Within a few hours I had test-driven the car and had begun the final purchase process. The car is amazing, as we're all the team members at Schaller. It was effortless. Thank you

Jeff Norwood
December 07, 2018

"Car buying made easy"

- Repo,D1947

I had the best experience at Schaller Acura of Manchester Ct. the staff were professional, friendly and courteous. This was my 2nd car bought from them.

Mitch Miller
Other Employees : Jessica
December 06, 2018

"Great new Acura customer"

- amanda6913

I had a great experience with Schaller Acura. I was in the market for a new leased car and had always driven a GM, so I shopped around with all different brands. Schaller got me in the door with their competitive internet pricing and prompt replies. Then I dealt with Mike Uhlman and James Merrill who were accommodating in my desire to "test drive" the MDX for a night. They didn't pressure me in to making a deal and were willing to help find the right price point for me. Very nice, thorough and responsive. The "check out" process once the deal was consummated was also very efficient.

James Merrill
December 03, 2018

"Returning Customer"

- Rich R

After leasing many different brands of cars over the least 14 years ,it was a pleasure to return to Schaller Acura and learn that the the same friendly & very competent people were still there. Terry Lupacchino was a pleasure to work again. Her knowledge of both leasing options and the Acura product line made this an excellent experience for me.

Teri Lupacchino