Security Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

John Sciortino

October 19, 2017

"Alise Bitic-Incredible Service"

- Ron Zimmerman

I was recently referred to Alise Bitic. After our initial conversation, we knew we were getting honest and caring customer service which is not always easy to find. She worked with us on our needs and got us into our comfort zone. We couldn't be happier that we decided on the Grand Cherokee and Alise made it realistic for us. We had our brand new vehicle the next day and she was there for us every step of the way. She will certainly be referred to anyone and everyone who asks. Thanks for everything Alise!

October 18, 2017

"Leasing a new Jeep Compass 2018"

- Nick1214

I would like to thank Gabriela Vigorito and her wonderful staff with the process of helping me lease my 2018 Jeep Compass. She was very patient and Knowledgable throughout the process and knew what's i was looking for as well as my budget. I highly recommended this dealership to anybody looking to lease or buy a new or used vehicle without the headaches.

Gabby Vigorito
Jay DeLalla

October 17, 2017

"Excellent"

- Leah Bryan

I drove almost an hour to Security on a referral to meet with Alise. I can’t even begin to explain the level of professionalism I received from her. She went above and beyond to help me decide what vehicle to switch into after trading in my Jeep. My top choice and dream truck she helped me every step of the way to be able to obtain. I couldn't thank her enough and I will be sending everyone to Alise.

New 2017 Ram Promaster City, $25631