Smithtown Toyota

Tim Payton

June 14, 2018

"Lou Bilous was GREAT!"

- Laura Ginter

Lou Bilous at Smithtown Toyota made my car buying experience absolutely great! I know I got an excellent deal on my trade-in and the new Camry. Lou is knowledgeable and professional and he’s a really nice guy, too. He went out of his way to make sure I was taken care. Every aspect of the sale was easy and quick. I’ve bought a lot of cars before and no one ever took the time to go through every feature and detail like Lou did. That was really awesome. He also did the setup for my audio and phone. I’m very happy and completely satisfied with my new car and Lou made this experience truly exceptional! I love Toyotas and I highly recommend Lou Bilous. Thank you!

Lou Bilous
Other Employees : Diego

June 12, 2018

"Best car dealer ive ever dealt with"

- Peteypop001

From the warm greeting right when i walked in to the very knowledgable salepeople the total experience was amazing. There was no pressure from the salesman they didnt circle around lime sharks like most places. And there were no surprises what they said was what it was they even had an insurance guy there that got me a better rate than my existing policy even the management was right out in the open not hiding in the back room i would recommend if your looking for a new toyota this is the place to go

Tim Payton
Other Employees : Guy albergo and john feranola

June 11, 2018

"Trish Shea"

- Susan

I had the best car dealership experience I ever had with any other dealership. Trish had all the answers and was very knowledgeable. I was totally pleased with her professionalism and knowledge. I would not hesitate to go to her or to send anyone else to her.

Trish Shea