Smithtown Toyota

Larisa Racenis, Assistant Service Manager, Smithtown Toyota

Larisa Racenis

Assistant Service Manager

September 24, 2018

"Best dealership in town"

- Pito

we shop around for a new Toyota Highlander and we got the best offer from smith town Toyota, sale person Lou was great more then Great

Lou Bilous
Keith Williams

September 24, 2018

"New 2018 RAV4 Hybrid "

- Doug's tubes

My wife and I took delivery of our new RAV4 hybrid on Saturday Sep 22nd and we couldn't be more thrilled with the deal we got and the expertise of David Sung. David's product knowledge is exceptional and he guided our purchase from the beginning through delivery. I highly recommend Smithtown Toyota and David! Will purchase our next vehicle there.

David Sung
Other Employees : Rich in F&I

September 23, 2018

"Thank You"

- Ralph3n

Thank You, Larisa, Dave B. and Parts Dept. On Saturday-22/Sept/2018, I was in need of a (utility-convenience) part for my 2017 Prius Two model. The nice man(I appologize for not recalling his name) at the parts counter remembered all the details of my needs from our discussion two-days prior... very impressive. And after the purchase, I asked Larisa R. for some advice about the item, and in a short-order of time, Larisa R. & Dave B., Service Manager, was right beside me and spent a decent amount of time, making sure I would be getting the best use of the part. I'm also thankful for the wonderful detailing-job done and State Inspection for my 1-year-old Prius. Again, the people at Smith town Toyota excel at helping the customer feel right-at-home!

Larisa Racenis
Other Employees : Larisa R., Dave B. and Parts Dept.

New 2018 Toyota Rav4, $28561