South Oak Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Fabian Diaz

July 10, 2018

"Great experience "

- Tiscareno,Jacqueline

When we walked in we we’re nervous and shy but Jennifer Torres greeted us with open arms. We weren’t sure wat we where looking for but she focused on things we would love in a vehicle, narrowed it down. Had us look at the vehicles to see what was the best fit for us in all scenarios. We made our pick and and we are beyond satisfied. We thank Jennifer for walking us thru all the steps and making this an easy decision. Couldn’t ask for a better sales person.

Jennifer Torres
Leo Estrada
Mark Hester

July 06, 2018

"Buying a 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee "

- Tgibbons23

This was my first time buying a car by myself. South Oak made me feel so comfortable and well taken care of through the entire process. Not being a true car person, I had a lot of questions throughout the process of buying a car and I always was given 100% attention and quick responses back. Every person I worked with was friendly, helpful, caring and ultimately wanted the best for me without trying to trick or get more money out of me. I am truly happy with my car, and I can’t thank South Oak enough. Would recommend them to anyone and everyone when it comes to all cars. Pure class and will be my place for any future car purchases!

Steve Austin
Matt Ganser

July 05, 2018

"A Blessing"

- DJourney2018

The only word I want to use to describe Fabian Diaz is Blessing. He was extremely helpful and provided me with great customer service. Overall Great Experience!

Fabian Diaz