South Oak Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Sales Associate
Leo Estrada, Finance Manager, South Oak Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Leo Estrada

November 16, 2017

"Hardworking for the Consumer!"

- SLV123

I went in for a scheduled oil change on my 2015 Compass and as I was waiting in the lobby I was approached by Fabian Diaz. I already knew what he was going to say because this has been tried before when I've went in for a service call. I was a bit tickled because I really did not want him wasting his time with me when he could have been working with someone who probably would have required less effort with the finance company but his first statement was "Let me do what I do, no negative thoughts only positive thoughts." So I sat and waited. Ryan Ganser (finance guy) came over and introduced himself and I expressed to him that this would probably be a hard sell so he perhaps should not waste his time. Ryan's words were "I am the money man, let me work my magic." I laughed and said "Okay but it will take a miracle." To make an already long story short, THEY WORKED THIER MAGIC! I drove off in a BRAND NEW 2017 Jeep Cherokee with all the goodies in it AND my 2015 Compass was PAID OFF! These guys worked hard and were so positive throughout the entire process. Awesome Work! Professional! Persistent! GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE all the way around!

Ryan Ganser

November 13, 2017

"First Car Purchase"

- Tburt827

Awesome walk in service.Needed a new reliable car. Met with Fabian, drove the Jeep around, and was sold. Left the lot within 2 hours.

November 11, 2017

"Excellent satisfaction "

- Mike

My visit to South Oak to buy a used vehicle was fast and easy. I met with Jim Matt today and he took care of my vehicle needs. The experience of trading in my old vehicle and buying another one from him was painless. Thanks for the help of Denny and Jim , i now have a vehicle i can rely on.

Jim Matt