Sport Mazda

Barby Irby

Mazda Elite Certified Internet Consultant

"Above & Beyond"

- Dolly

This was the best experience I ever had with any car dealership. I explained Barby my needs and exactly what I wanted, she listened to everything I said. Service was super fast, the team didn't waste anytime. Staff is extremely professional and polite. I am very happy with my car and the deal they gave me. Everyone I dealt with was very helpful and professional. I would recommend this Mazda dealership to anyone.

Barby Irby
Jason Santiago
Rey Almonte
Other Employees : Cody Owens

"Mark cappetta "

- Jeremy1234

Mark was great, he was very polite new his product and made my wife and I feel very special. I am in he sales world and he is a great addition to the Mazda family. I also want to say that Juan the sales manager is the main reason for me coming back to your location. 5 months ago I was there and he was my sales guy. He was very professional and he listened to my needs. Thank you for a great experience and my wife is very happy with her new car

Mark Cappetta

"Good experience "

- SamL

This was an good experience with some hiccups. I came into the dealership on a Friday evening after having done exhaustive research online. I knew exactly what I wanted. They had a Vehichle I was looking for. I got the offer sheet and went home to contemplate it and get preapproved by my own bank. I came back the next day at noon to start the process with preapproval in hand. I was then told that the vehicle on the sheet they had given me was not the same vehicle I was buying. It was more than the one they had listed. Xavier my sales person worked with Juan to get the two amounts to match up. The only other hiccup was the time it took. We were there for almost 6 hours. It was a very slow process. They did promise to fix some cosmetic damages to the car and that was completed to my total satisfaction yesterday. Overall they do take care of you and it does take a very long time. Xavier is a great sales associate. He does not pressure you into anything. He is very laid back and lets you lead the process. Edwin was amazing in finance as well.

Xavier Rivera