Sport Mazda

Rey Almonte

Mazda Finance Manager

"Great "

- Cancun11

I had a great experience , everyone was very friendly and professional . I would definitely recommend it. And I will be using this location for any service I need. Thank you

Stephen Mendez

January 23, 2019

"Good recommendations without trying to upsell"

- Msites

I can always trust Nick to keep me informed and educated on keeping my car on top shape. I had a head gasket that was leaking and tires at 60k miles ready to replace. Brakes also on verge but I chose what I wanted worked on and fixed. He never pushed to have it done right now. I’m willing to pay a bit more for professional work that is done right the first time. I keep my cars a long time so this helps that come to fruition. Thank you Nick and team!

Nick Radoslavov

January 23, 2019

"Good Service and Knowledgeable Staff."

- MRJOHNNYORIOL

Enjoyed spending time inside the dealership seeing all the nice Mazda inventory. They took their time showing us different cars and we were able to find a great vehicle at a fair price. Grateful for Mayeline Sosa and Alexander Falcon.

Alexander Falcon