Sport Mazda

Stephen Mendez

Mazda Certified Service Consultant

"A great experience"

- Cathye

A cheery and helpful person making it well worth the drive. Thanks for making my experience pleasant and easy. I enjoyed working with her both on the phone and in person.

Natalie Deonath

November 15, 2018

"Nice, honest and helpful people"

- Dgalvez

This is my first experience at a car dealer in USA and I can tell you this was a really good one. Alex and Edwin were very nice and helpful. My new car is in excellent condition, I love it. The most important aspect I can remark is they are very honest with you. I will recommend 100 % Mazda Sport to everybody looking to buy a car. Thank you guys!!!

Alex Stinvil
Edwin Acevedo

"Premier Customer Service"

- aamedina98

I recently had a defect on my steering wheel and took my 2018 Mazda Cx-3 to classic Mazda where my experience was atrocious! They refused to help me and even told me they wouldn’t provide any service to my vehicle in the future. I explained my experience to Stephen here at Sport Mazda and he was extremely helpful! He was able to order a new steering wheel and get my car fixed within a week. Don Mealey’s Sport Mazda is probably one of the best examples of premier customer service in the car dealership industry. If I ever need anything else done to my Cx-3 they will be the first place I call.

Stephen Mendez