Sport Mazda

Ellie Diaz

Mazda Master Certified Service Advisor

"Awesomeeeee experience!!!!!"

- Armando

After visiting literally a record of 8 dealerships in one day on Saturday, November 18, 2017 from different car brands and doing test drives. This dealership was top notch! Brian Sanpedro went above and beyond to make sure I purchased the SUV I was most comfortable with. He gave me suggestions and his advice, but was in no way pushy what-so-ever. After I decided on a 2018 CX-9 Grand Touring SUV the process was absolutely painless. So quick and professional. I felt like family by the end of the whole process! I would recommend Don Mealey’s Sport MAZDA (Brian Sanpedro in particular) to anyone who is looking for a new vehicle. Everyone in this dealership are nice and helpful and for that reason I also want to thank: Stephanie Santiago (Delivery specialist) and Rey Almonte (Finance manager) for going above and beyond with every detail/explanation. By the way my dad bought a brand new MAZDA 6 on May 2014 from this dealership and the parts and service department staff are also very very knowledgeable and superrrrr helpful with every client. I have to say we are one happy Mazda family now after owning other car brands. Sincerely Armando Delanoy

Brian San Pedro
Rey Almonte
Other Employees : Stephanie Santiago

"Very honestly services"

- DHDragon

I did walk into 3 difference Mazda dealers, but I chose them finally because I like their attitude. Only them keep following me and would like to offer the deal which is working for both of us.

Aida Cabrera

November 20, 2017

"Sport Mazda Delivered! "

- Brittany

This is the first Mazda vehicle I have ever owned and I'm pretty certain it won't be the last. I just purchased the 2017 Mazda CX-5 (Grand Touring) and love my new car! The sales team was very helpful and accommodating. You won't regret coming to this dealership.

Alex Stinvil