Sport Mazda

Mike Busted

Delvin Lliteras, Mazda Certified Sales Pro, Sport Mazda

Delvin Lliteras

February 20, 2018

"Mazda really took care of me "

- ardhysx3

The team at Mazda was really welcoming and accommodating. Mike Busted was very responsive and was able to meet all my needs. I left the dealership with a new car and a great deal.

Mike Busted
Edwin Acevedo

February 19, 2018

"Easy process, no stress, beautiful selection "

- Sherri Starbird

My husband bought a car last year. The prices wad so easy, no pressure, they were upfront with the deal and made it a point to make sure we were both happy before we left. I decided it was time to trade in my 3 and upgrade. I called Mark right away, checked stock, and we started working in the deal for my new car. Within 24 hrs we had an agreement and I scheduled the appt to pick up my car. Easy peesy! Love this place and will work with them again in the future!

Mark Cappetta

February 19, 2018

"Out with old in with the new"

- Carmen Fox

Demarys Cruz has been a big help for me. I wanted to trade my 2017 for a 2018 I was nervous that I wouldn't be able too but Demarys went above and beyond to get me in my new car. The team there is amazing and work together for you will definitely recommend to anybody and everybody!! Thank you Demarys I appreciate your time and business Carmen

Damarys Cruz