St. Charles Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sam Barakat

January 18, 2019

"Very pleased "

- Jeep123

This dealership is awesome! I purchased my vehicle from there and received an awesome deal! Every time I take my vehicle to get serviced, it’s always quick! I would definitely recommend this dealership!

Frank Tortorella
John Rizdy

January 16, 2019

"Not your average car dealership "

- Rhonda L.

A very upbeat, invigorating car buying experience. Everyone you come in contact with there is very welcoming and helpful with a positive upbeat attitude. I drive a hard bargain, yet Sam made it a seamless and painless transaction for me, thank you! They sell a great product at a great price! We will be back!

Haley Beyer
Sam Barakat
Luis Correa
Manny Gonzalez
Other Employees : The new finance guy, I don’t recall his name.

January 10, 2019

"Great Service, always friendly."

- Robert Hitchcock

I have always been satisfied with my experiences here. My only disappointment is the wait for an oil change or wash can be a bit long. That said, they always are customer centric. Thanks! I noticed an Oder when I returned home after service. I called and they scheduled me in so they can investigate the origin. Very responsive.

Jose Winklepleck