St. Charles Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Business Development Manager

April 18, 2018

"Happiest times "

- MandaMichelle

Everytime I've come to this jeep dealership I leave happier than when I got there. They make the experience so smooth and painless. The environment is always happy and inviting. This means from the time I pull up, to the front lobby and even downstairs in the service area. All the staff here is consistently on their game. My guy Frank always takes care of me and whatever questions I have. I've bought 2 cars from here. One was used and eventually I turned it in and bought a new jeep. I would never go anywhere else for a car. Highly reccomend coming here for all your car needs :)

Frank Tortorella

April 17, 2018

"Highly Recommended "

- Dodgejeep13

I had a great car buying/leasing experience. This was mainly due to the exceptional job done by the sales person Haley Beyer. She worked tirelessly to find the right Grand Cherokee Limited that had all the features I wanted. Her knowledge of the cars was incredible; she knew the features of the cars I test drove inside and out. Haley was extremely professional and friendly, as well having a great sense of humor. The New Car Manager, Manny Gonzalez, was also exceptional. He worked hard to ensure l got the deal I wanted.

Manny Gonzalez

April 17, 2018

"Very positive and exciting"

- Tom and Patti Jo

We had a very difficult situation and Derek in finance was able to get it done we purchased two 2017 Jeep Renegades one had to come from out-of-state that we were interested in a certain color Sam in new car sales Was able to get it done for us we came in with our payments right where we needed to be actually cheaper than we thought it would be so our overall experience with st-charles Chrysler Jeep Dodge was excellent

Dino Kaliakmanis