Stamford Hyundai - Service Center

88 Reviews of Stamford Hyundai Service Center

November 13, 2018

"Service"

- Dan

Excellent as always Dan and jay are very attentive to every detail. I would recommend them to anyone. I drive down from Danbury for my service

Nov 13, 2018 -

Stamford Hyundai responded

Thank you for the 5 star review!

November 04, 2018

"Professional & Friendly Service"

- franklin

Service advisor was instrumental in explaining the problems with the car when he called me. His documentation was very detailed and understanding what needed attention to fixing the car.the service technician who took me on the road test was great

Nov 05, 2018 -

Stamford Hyundai responded

Glad we could help! Thank you for the 5 star review.

October 26, 2018

"Exceptional concierge service by Genesis"

- lnelson8

Exceptional concierge service by Genesis. Convince and availability on my schedule and a courtesy car better than my 2018 G80. I live in New York and have a Genesis dealer near by. I found that my schedule made it difficult to find a free day to do scheduled maintenance using the concierge service. I called my local dealer and was told the soonest I could get an oil change was in 7 days and I had to bring it in. So I scheduled with Stamford Genesis because it could be done in the next day. They worked within my schedule and returned my G80 in better condition than when I gave it to them. This dealership is rewriting the way things should be done. I’ve leased genesis cars since 2010 and this is the best dealership sales and service department I’ve ever used.

David Martinich
Oct 29, 2018 -

Stamford Hyundai responded

Thank you so much for being a valued Genesis customer and for the 5 star review!

October 26, 2018

"Great service"

- 45isabel

Dealt with Dan, very nice guy fast and quick service and was very professional. This location is very busy but you are always tended to in a timely fashion

Oct 26, 2018 -

Thank you for doing business with us! We greatly appreciate the 5 Star review

October 11, 2018

"Always Great Service! "

- Ruth

This is my 4th Hyundai since 2003 and, in that time, I have dealt with several dealerships. Stamford Hyundai stands out for its excellent staff, in sales and service. This was my first service appointment for my 2018 Elantra and it was handled with ease and professionalism. I will be certain to use the service department again for both my Hyundais!

David Martinich
Oct 12, 2018 -

Stamford Hyundai responded

Thank you for the five stars! We are glad to hear that your service experience with us was a smooth and pleasant one.

October 06, 2018

"Service"

- Bunny

The staff in the service department really take's care of you and gets you in an out fast. The work done is excellent and reasonably priced.

Oct 08, 2018 -

Stamford Hyundai responded

Thank you for your five star review!

September 20, 2018

"Warrantee work"

- Slade

I was treated as a valued customer. All my needs were properly addressed. I was not rushed while articulating my concerns. Always a comfortable feeling dealing with the service personnel.

Sep 21, 2018 -

Stamford Hyundai responded

Thank you for the five stars! We are glad to hear that your service experience was a pleasant one.

September 18, 2018

"Can't Get Better Than This!"

- ekivell

I came in for an oil change. I had a discount coupon. The dealership reminded me that I had a free oil change on my account. So the entire service was free of charge. I was in and out of the dealership within 30 minutes.

Sep 18, 2018 -

Stamford Hyundai responded

Thank you for the five stars! We are glad to hear that your service experience with us was a pleasant one.

September 05, 2018

"Convenient, accommodating, pleasant, and uneventful "

- Sonata fan

When I called for a service appointment, the service rep provided me with a convenient time. Shortly after, I received an email verifying my appointment time and date. When I arrived at the Hyundai dealership, I was promptly attended to and directed to a waiting area. Service time was not long and my car brought to the service entrance door.

Sonny Vallejo
Sep 05, 2018 -

Stamford Hyundai responded

Thank you for the five stars! We are happy to hear that your service experience with us was a pleasant one.

August 24, 2018

"I even bring my Honda to Stamford Hyundai for service."

- admny1

I have been so satisfied with the service department at Stamford Hyundai, I even bring my Honda Civic there for routine maintenance. I find that the guys are honest and direct and won't try to sell you something not needed.

Hensley Bisono
Aug 24, 2018 -

Stamford Hyundai responded

Thank you for the five stars!