Stephen AutoMall Centre

New Millennium Sales

January 20, 2019

"A great experience!"

- Russell the deal seaker

I just recently bought a used car at Stephen AutoMall Centre, a 2015 Toyota RAV4 with only 34,000 miles. It's the first used car I bought since 1985. The last 6 vehicles were brand new. I had also been to 5 other dealerships within a 2 week period going out every day looking and test driving many different ones. Kelly O'Callaghan sold me on the second vehicle I tried. I was happy the search was over and that I found a vehicle I really like, a dealership close to home that I trust, and a salesperson who won me over quickly because of her caring personality. When I picked up the car the following day, it was detailed to look like a brand new car, inside and out. Thank you Kelly and Stephen AutoMall Centre!!! Russell Ewen

The manager was also very pleasant and helpful, but I don't remember his name.

January 09, 2019

"Awesome experience!"

- Jenny123

Jason and the entire staff here are terrific. They’ve been taking care of our family cars for years. I recently moved back to the area and needed a car quickly. They gave me a great deal and Jason made the leasing process so efficient and simple. I honestly can’t say enough good things about my experience here. I highly recommend them! 👍🏻👍🏻

Jason Rivera

January 08, 2019

"The best dealership!"

- Hp8623

We keep coming back every time we need a car everybody is so helpful especially Saeid he is the best sales person I know he goes above and beyond to make sure we were happy with the deal we got . This is the 4th car we got over the years and Saeid is amazing!!!

Saeid Heydari