Stephen AutoMall Centre

BDC Manager

July 19, 2018

"Outstanding experience"

- Repeat Customer

Jason Rivera worked with us to find the car we wanted at the price we wanted to pay - and all in one day. I did my research online and knew what I wanted to buy, and he made it happen. No hassle, just great hustle from Jason. This is my second car purchased from Jason in the past two years, and he'll probably sell me my next one. Fast, friendly, professional service.

Jason Rivera

July 19, 2018

"Miraculous"

- Bonhorst1

Buying a car is usually stressful. But for my family and I it was an especially tough time. From the paperwork to negotiating, these guys and ladies at Stephens Auto were extremely helpful. I was NO easy task for them and had a few obstacles. So I feel they definitely earned this review. Check them out even if you're cleaning up your credit because they just might be able to help you on your journey.

Other Employees : Bob Winner and Jose Ramos

July 17, 2018

"Excellent service "

- Bobbyjoemc

Saeid is an outstanding representative for Stephen Toyota. He is knowledgeable, timely, responsive and courteous. It was a pleasure working with him and I would highly recommend him to family, friends and associates. Dave Simonin was great in helping me select a Costco vehicle and Bob Winner got me to select a proper extended warranty

David Simonin