Subaru Superstore

Christine   Weber, Senior Delivery Specialist, Subaru Superstore

Christine Weber

Senior Delivery Specialist

June 20, 2018

"Best car buying experience ever"

- Dr Jack Garden

When I called the dealership and told them I needed my car fixed and a loaner to drive I was told a loaner would be ready for me when I brought my car in. It was. When I dropped off my car I mentioned I was interested in looking at a 2018 Forester and although I had to get back to work I would like to know if I qualifid for a loan. Tom came right over with the neceasary forms to sign and notified me the next day he got financing that fit my situation. My being busy with work Tom was willing to communicate via text and over the next few days he found the Forester that fit my needs and budget. Throughout he and other staff were easy to talk with, were knowledgable, personable and had a sense of humor. In my professional experience when I notice an across the board sense of ease among employees it typically begins with excellent management. This "sense of ease" I experience at your dealership is professionalism at its finest. I recommend you to everyone.

Thomas Darby
Other Employees : Sorry I dont remember names well; everyone was wonderful.

June 19, 2018

"Thank you!"

- 1Anastasia

Darby did great in helping me pick out my first car. He explained things thoroughly and made the car search easy. I also enjoyed the complimentary snacks and beverages inside while we waited.

Karen Cain

June 16, 2018

"Simple, fast, responsive. "

- Lovemykids97

John was fast to reply to our internet questions, including setting up a visit on short notice that met our schedule needs. Next thing we know, we had a deal. Thank you very much!

New 2018 Subaru Legacy, $26220