Subaru Superstore

Finance Manger
Brent Beck, Finance Manager, Subaru Superstore

Brent Beck

August 17, 2018

"very pleasant car leasing experience. no hitchesn no problem"

- na

I'm a senior and have been buying cars for decades. This experience with Johnnie B. and his crew tops them all. I asked for a deal and he found one and even went to a sister dealership to get one with the color I wanted. I felt genuine friendliness from everyone and not just a passing glance. I live 100 miles away, but will not hesitate to lease from him again in 3 years.

John Barravecchio
Kevin Landers
Joseph Nieves
Other Employees : I can't remember them all.

"Fantastic experience!"

- Eddie M.

Had a wonderful experience with Darby and the Subaru Superstore. Darby treated me and my family like we were old friends and made the whole car buying experience (which could sometimes be intimidating) a breeze. I’ll be sure to recommend the Subaru Superstore, and especially Darby, the next time someone I know is looking for a new car.

Brent Beck

August 17, 2018

"Friendly, no pressure purchase"

- Romodaddio

From the initial "I'm just window shopping" visit till he was waving goodbye as we drove off in our new car, our salesman, Darby, was fantastic. Even working with us to make the signing and delivery very quick and perfectly orchestrated so I could make a flight that day.

David Griffin