Subaru Superstore

Brent Beck

October 16, 2017

"Excellent service"

- runner

This was a completely stress free experience. Long, but that is to be expected but everyone was so nice and friendly it didn't seem long. Really appreciated all the effort they put into helping me understand all the features of the car that I was unfamiliar with. Would definitely return to this store in the future and would recommend it 100%.

Brian Banks
Brent Beck

October 15, 2017

"Stress Free Car Buying Experience! "

- BlueOutback13

I just purchased my new (used) 2013 Outback from Daniel this weekend! Daniel had helped my husband with a prior purchase, when my husband bought his 2012 VW Golf from the Chandler Subaru Superstore. Every time we met with Daniel he was calm, honest, and not a pushy salesman. Daniel helped make the car buying experience stress free. It took me a few meetings and test drives to find my Outback. The Outback I was really interested in was located at the Surprise Subaru Superstore and Daniel was very willing to meet us out there and help us make that car mine! I would fully recommend Daniel to anyone wanting to purchase a new or used vehicle!

Daniel Strebler

October 15, 2017

"Great service, honest salesman"

- kathfnp

We worked with Steve Pappas to purchase our new Subaru Outback and from the beginning, he was honest, straightforward, humble, and at no point did we feel pressured to buy our car. It was a joy to work with him and a pleasant experience from start to finish.

Steven Pappas