Subaru Superstore

Senior Delivery Specialist
Brent Beck, Finance Manager, Subaru Superstore

Brent Beck

October 19, 2017

"Outstanding Dealership - Excellent Salesperson"

- Larry.Phx.AZ

I highly recommend this dealership for a new Subaru. This is my third Forester purchased from the Subaru Superstore and every time I take my business here I am always very satisfied with the professional nature of the sales, finance, delivery specialist, and service staff. Today I left in a little over two hours with my new 2018 after trading in my 2015 Forester. Great place and good people makes new car buying a pleasure and there is nothing like a Forester and Subaru.

David Griffin
Joseph Nieves
Other Employees : Quentin O'Farrell

October 17, 2017

"Best Car Sale Experience"

- lampertac

We normally dread going to car dealerships because we normally aren't taken seriously as two women going to buy a car but the moment we walked on to the lot we were greeted with kindness! Eddie Bittar is by far the best car salesperson I have ever worked with. He was clear and to the point about all the vehicles we were interested and gave us the facts rather than trying to convince us of something. He is also by far the nicest and friendliest we have worked with. We wound up going with a wonderful used 2014 tangerine Crosstrek and we couldn't be happier. I would recommend this dealership hands down and will definitely come back if we ever need another Subaru.

Eddie Bittar
Brent Beck

October 17, 2017

"Exemplary Service"

- AZMIKE

John was available from Day 1 to help without being intrusive. He promptly responded to email and phone calls. He assisted with the buying process over a period of several months while I decided exactly what I wanted. It was expert and painless.

John Barravecchio