Sunnyside Chevrolet

Kevin Chojnacki

Colleen O'Brien, Sales Consultant, Sunnyside Chevrolet

Colleen O'Brien

September 16, 2018

"1st car for our daughter"

- aviles.cathy

We come to the dealership with a few options in mind and Jdcob was able to help us make the right choice for our daughter’s first car.

Jacob Solanics
Bob Capri

September 15, 2018

"Jacob the Car Man is Not Smarmy"

- ihadtoregistertowritethis

I have a strong aversion to car salespeople after a few bad/weird experiences. It’s as if every negative car salesperson stereotype was distilled into every person we’ve ever bought a car from. After the smarmy salespeople, the worst part is the waiting around. They do a lot of making you wait around, even when you go in there and pretty much say "this is the car I want, take my money and let me leave, please." Then, for years afterwards, they spam your email and you deeply regret your life choices involving that car dealership. Therefore, I was dreading the inevitability of buying a car for my daughter, and kept putting it off. Luckily, my neighbor suggested we go speak with Jacob. Jacob is very polite and patient. He seemed to understand we aren’t Car People so didn’t bog us down with information non-Car People don’t really want to know. He explained the car features, taking his time to explain things more than once if needed. From the beginning he knew the car would be for our 16 year old daughter. She is about the size of an 11 year old so it’s very common for people to speak down to her or not properly listen to what she has to say or ask. Jacob didn’t do this. He spoke to her the same way he spoke to my husband, as the car owner. When she spoke to him or asked him questions, he took the time to truly listen to her properly. Jacob didn't make us wait around unnecessarily either. When Jacob didn’t know something, he said he didn’t know instead of blagging his way through. He was honest about little things, when the answer wouldn’t have changed our minds about buying the car. He made sure all of the things he told us would be done with the car were done. He helped arrange times for us to drop the car off to get some sort of thing done to the seats and paint. When we went to pick up the car from this service Jacob asked after our daughter, to find out if she had a chance to drive her car and wanted to know how she liked it. So far we are happy with our purchase. The only negative thing is that Chevy, Sirus, OnStar, and Sunnyside are already showing signs of emailing me far too often, so I have my regrets where giving out my email address is concerned. Jacob is not to blame, it was my own poor choices.

Jacob Solanics

September 14, 2018

"Efficient, quick, and minful of your needs"

- amorgan399

Rick has helped me on the past two vehicles and has been very conscientious and thorough when it comes to acquiring the right vehicle with the equipment you desire. Highly recommended.

Rick Belsito