Superior Honda of Omaha

John Wonder, Internet Manager, Superior Honda of Omaha

John Wonder

Internet Manager

February 17, 2018

"Abdul and Superior treat customers like they should be"

- leobuster

I was impressed with how well customers are treated here. The front door was opened by a sales person every time I went there. Everyone acted like they were really happy I chose to come to Superior. Abdul is very knowledgeable and very helpful. he answered all my questions and made the whole process of buying the used Civc a pleasure. Abdul followed up the purchase with a phone call to make sure I was still happy with the car and had had no problems. I will not hesitate to recommend Abdul and Superior to anyone

February 14, 2018

"Got exactly what we wanted"

- Emily

We were ending a lease and needed to purchase a car. We were navigated smoothly by Alan Arthur through the lease ending process and into a new purchase of a car, of which we got quite a great price. We are so happy with our experience at Superior Honda and working with Alan. When we are up for our next car, this is the first place we will go. Very pleased with the service!

Alan Arthur

February 08, 2018

"Fast, Freindly, and a Great Car Buying Experience"

- MyNewHonda

We had a great experience buying our new 2018 odyssey from Superior Honda. Our salesperson Abdul was knowledgeable, friendly, and made the process as easy as possible. He understood what what features we did and did not want and made sure we got the right vehicle at a great price. Closing process was quickest and easiest I have experienced. I look forward to working with Abdul and Superior Honda in the future.

Used 2015 Toyota Highlander