Superior Honda of Omaha

Sales & Leasing Consultant

March 26, 2019

"Thank you Aric"

- Jason12345

I had a wonderful experience. The sales person I was working with, Aric, was both professional and honest. He never pressured me into anything and his follow up was spot on.

Aric Curtice

March 25, 2019

"Leasing a car"

- Molly

I had wonderful product knowledge, kindness, and a sincere sales experience working with Nick Savas. He let me try and explained different models till I knew what I wanted. I really appreciated not pressuring me and giving me some space until I knew what I wanted. Since I’m not really tech savvy he explained all the features. I always have my car serviced there and everyone is always kind with professionalism. Thank you, Nick, I will be back to see you when I need another car.

Nick Savas

March 20, 2019

"Thank you Carrie"

- CandiceJ

I went in for an oil change and was in a hurry as I had an appointment right after the oil change. I asked Carrie how much longer she thought it would be and explained I had an appointment soon. It was totally my fault for not planning enough time, but Carrie didn't make me feel that way at all. She immediately ran back to the garage and came back right away and said they were wrapping it up. She blazed through the paperwork then ran back and got my car herself and away I went! Thank you again Carrie for making my experience exceptional!

Carrie Moody