The Highline Group

Owner

November 29, 2018

"Great experience "

- Oz123

Great, easy, personable experience. I would recommend you give them a look if you are in the market for a car. As with any big purchase, do your homework, know the value of your trade, no the value of the car you want, understand where you stand if you need financing. If you do everything beforehand it makes things easier and more realistic for everyone involved.

Mark Woodworth

October 10, 2018

"Excellent people from sales, finance, to delivery."

- Macstwo

My wife and I shopped allot of places but once I arrived at highline and experienced the fast, professional team here and how Chad went out of his way to help with a whole group of people working to find what we wanted ( and we tried allot of cars ) I knew this was the place! They were so easy to work with and personable. When it came time to buy I was shocked at the low finance rate Mark got us, he is a great guy, all these guys are great and they get it done! I will be in the market for a second vehicle soon and no doubt I will be back. Bruce MacNeill

Mark Woodworth
Charles Fotopoulos
Chad Williams

October 02, 2018

"They do a lot right!"

- Fergie123

We ended up at this dealership while helping my son find his first car. Our salesman Ray was helpful from the start. He has been in the business for a long time and was not one of those fly by nights that you run into when used car shopping. I had called in on a car that they had that had a recent price drop. I was in the area so I stopped by. They had the car out front waiting for me ready to go. This is not one of those sketchy used car dealerships. It is a large and professional outfit with everything from starter cars to Lamborghinis! The cars are clean, the dealership building is pleasant and the staff are professional. No high pressure here. nice touch that they offer bottled water and rest room locations (which were very clean. Delivery was simple, the car was beautifully cleaned and everything was as agreed. We will be back to work with Ray again and highly recommend!

Ray Sousa