The Highline Group

Fabian Negrete

Chad Williams, General Manager, The Highline Group

Chad Williams

October 06, 2017

"Best car buying experience"

- JeffsA4

The first thing I told Jim was I hate buying cars. It has always been a bad experience. Wasting time in a dealership talking to multiple people, mostly sitting there waiting to leave. I found the car online talked to Jim about the car, they got everything moving before I got there. I showed up drove the car signed the deal and drove away. Awesome!!!

Other Employees : Hanaa Kenzou

October 05, 2017

"Great customer service"

- Chrism21

I was greeted once i stepped in, had my parents come in with me and check out my next car and they were also taken care of as if they were buying a car themselves. Great customer service!

Hanaa Kenzou

September 24, 2017

"Great Customer Service /HIGH quality Used Cars"

- GVDrumzz

Spent 3 months looking for the "right" used car for our budget and family needs. Found one we were highly interested in at Highline but it needed some basic work (alignment & such) Jim advised he would get this addressed if I was genuinely interested in the purchase - said I was and on my word, he had the work done. (Have to be honest, I never expected to hear back from them given my experiences with other dealerships but he stayed true to his word but - ) 2 days later Jim called me to say the work was done; I Came back, & it drove great! - Purchased!! With three months of other dealership experiences under our belt, I can state with confidence that Highline was by far the best experience. It didn't feel like a "used car" dealership, it felt like an Audi/Benz dealership - & I was treated as such! Also, the inventory, and work they put into these cars is a step above as well - check it out. Great experience for me & I have found my new mechanics along the way here too! Thanks Jim & HIghline!!

Fabian Negrete