The Highline Group

Matt Nigrelli, sales consultant, The Highline Group

Matt Nigrelli

sales consultant

September 18, 2018

"Professional, Friendly, Honest & Stress Free"

- David

If you are in the market to purchase a vehicle you have to browse the lot at The Highline Group in Lowell first. Just recently I purchased a 2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac, something that I’ve been looking for for the past two years I got notified from one of the online websites that this vehicle had just arrived and I mediately went to the dealership After thoroughly inspecting the vehicle it not only had very low mileage ,the condition was immaculate and it had more options then I expected They were kind enough to hold it for me for 48 hours to make a decision . I returned two days later and purchased the vehicle After that they took care of everything Registration-Inspection Stcker and Notified my Insurance company. When I picked up the vehicle it was waxed, buffed and completely detailed. Hats off to everyone at Highline for a pleasant and stress free experience. Thanks everybody Brgds, David

Mike Mottola
Ray Sousa

September 10, 2018

"My real dream car!"

- David Shim

I have now bought 4 cars from Highline and have had the best experience ever. May 2017, I bought a 1999 red Porsche 911 (996) from Highline. I never thought I would own a Porsche so it was a dream come true. Then in December 2017, I bought a BMW X1 for my daughter. Another excellent purchase. About three months ago, I traded in my 2011 Jeep Wrangler (that I loved) for a Porsche Panamera 4. I love that car and can’t wait until I can drive it in the snow. Having said all of this, I still was in the market for a 911 convertible with AWD (my real dream car). Well I bought one (and traded in my red 911 and got a fair deal) from Highline. I now have the car of my dreams and it is awesome! James, Charlie, Chad, Tony, and Mike have just been great! These guys also service my cars. I went to Porsche dealership for service and they did a great job but they also had dealership prices. The sales and service are both remarkable and I will only deal with these gentlemen from now on. Honestly these guys have great used cars with excellent prices and service. If you have a problem, speak directly with them and they are more than happy to help straighten out any issue. I highly recommend them and will buy from these guys only. They are my car guys!!! Thanks team Highline!

Mike Mottola
Other Employees : Tony!!

September 02, 2018

"Millennial Review"

- JamaihL

-> Read...millennial typing... I'm very disappointed in The Highline Group! Unfortunately we couldn't come to an agreement. I'm coming from a BMW FAMILY.. I pulled up in a BMW convertible.. explained I have dealt with beamers and was just looking to move up and find a lifetime dealer who is trustworthy. I was looking to buy the 2008 Black 135i Convertible. [Careful; it's still for sale] Well first things first they wouldn't negotiate on the price even though it was over blue book value with a TON of problems. They said they didn't go by Kelly blue book; I tried comparing < - The reason for trying to negotiate the price was because while checking it out and test driving the 135i I have come across several problems. The car haves the following problems.. > 1)The driver side door hinge was making a clicking noise while opening/closing the door.. 2)the headlights turned purple after starting the car and letting it sit for a while (needs new headlights), 3) the driver side heated seat button, convertible buttons, are inoperable sometimes. Was told they may need a new "fuse sensor". 4)The back window on the car haves glue sealed. (view photo below) Looks like the window was damaged which explains "damaged reported" on the carfax. Now, the glue looked in "fair" condition. But I purposely went to HighLine while it was raining to see if rain would come in the car. Unfortunately rain was coming in through the back window. (It barely rained.. quick shower) ((PHOTOS BELOW)) Now.. I argued this to the internet sales manager (Jim, Jimmy, James, all the same person) and was told they would FIX all these problems but wouldn't take any lower for the price other than waiving the DOC fee price. ($400~) NOW... That DOC fee can be waived. I always get it lowered or waive no matter what dealer.. so that's nothing. LIKE LET'S BE REALSTIC HERE.. The car has been sitting on the lot for 30+ days and haves ALL these problems. They're UNWILLING to fix these problems unless YOU buy the car and you'll still be taking a RISK if you buy the car. I was REALLY considering it.. I even asked about the warranty...Ha, what a joke. $5,000 for 2/yr or 20,000miles. -- NOT worth it at all. I had to remind myself, the carfax states the car haves (5 PREVIOUS OWNERS) and they are NOT willing to work on the price. Like, already thats CRAAAZZYYYYY. For a car with a $12,391 price tag, 5 owners for only 84k miles, and with all those problems you're not willing to WORK with me other than to waive a DOC FEE? Now, yes they did offer to fix all those problems. But that's a TERRIBLE first impression on a car that's $12k+ and I would have to BUY the car in order for them to fix it. Like why should you gain my trust? Even if you fix the problems that was the problems I detected with my eyes. Not a mechanic. I want someone professional to look at it. So.. I tried to dig further by asking if i could do a "pre-purchase inspection" due to all these problems to see what else i could find. (I don't have a mechanic.) They said sure, I could take it to BMW.. its only 5-10 mins away.. I was then introduced to the finance manager to talk about "payment plans"-- How unprofessional. They tried to get me to do a credit check to prove I can "afford" the car. So in other words they said i couldn't take the car off the lot until I pretty much buy the car. I declined. That's NOT what a pre-purchase inspection is. I argued they could take the car down and i'll pay for the pre-purchase inspection ($219.99) but they STILL declined. Honestly, one of the WORST dealers I have been too.. Extremely unprofessional, and just wants the sale. They do not care about you. They just want your money and move on. ---THE ONLY THING POSITIVE I HAVE TO SAY IS THE SALES PERSON MATT IS GOOD. I COULD CONNECT TO HIM BUT OVERALL BAD, BAD,BAD, BAD VIBES ALL AROUND EVERYONE ELSE AND THE OVERALL BUSINESS. Now, I'm a millennial. You've just lost a possible life-time customer. Congrats Highline!

Matt Nigrelli