The Sharpest Rides

Lawrence Schnell, Consultant, The Sharpest Rides

Lawrence Schnell

Consultant

January 19, 2019

"We bought our first car!"

- DaveeanteAlexander

Frankie was amazing while helping us purchase our first car! I would definitely come back again and send anyone to the sharpest rides. Everyone was super friendly when we walked in and super helpful when it came down to the finance part.

Frankie Lee

January 18, 2019

"Attentive and so helpful"

- jsp91390

I was in such a pinch for a car. Unforeseen circumstances hit me and I didn't know what I was going to do. Brooks was so helpful and understanding of my situation and helped me get into a beautiful and safe car. He worked fast and helped me get a great deal. I am so pleased with his service!!

Brooks S

January 18, 2019

"No pressure"

- lwhill

My dealings with The Sharpest Rides was surprisingly pleasent. There was no pressure or posturing and Miguel was on top of the situation from start to finish. I would encourage anyone looking for a top tier vehicle to consider The Sharpest Rides for they truly are THE SHARPEST RIDES. Larry Hill

Miguel Ruvalcaba