Universal Nissan

Nissan Certified Sales Consultant

October 10, 2017

"Great experience "

- Tee

I had the best experience with Raymond Mieses; he was super nice, patient, professional and knowledgeable. He knew exactly what I wanted and made it happen. I can't thank him and the awesome staff of Universal Nissan enough. You guys rock!!!!

Raymond Mieses
Norm Leblanc

September 29, 2017

"Customer Service"

- Pat

Chris Oliva did an excellent job. His customer service skills were outstanding. He went out of his way to go the extra mile and covered every detail even after the sale. He showed respect for the customer which is a rarity. More employees like him would grow your business. He valued my time and my thoughts. I will go back to him to purchase my next vehicle.

September 28, 2017

"Purchased, Financed and Drove out the door in 2 hours - Reco"

- William Misczak

I initially researched the vehicle I wanted on-line and made an appointment with the sales staff. I was matched up with Louis "CJ" Joseph who was the easiest sales representative I have dealt with. I test drove my 2017 Nissan Frontier, finalized the deal, financed the vehicle, and drove off the lot in under 2 hours. If your looking for a new Nissan, I would look up CJ at Universal Nissan.

Louis Joseph