Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

899 S Delsea Dr, Vineland, New Jersey 08360

146 Reviews of Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

November 13, 2017

"Brandon was great, but is Jade real?"

- Americandiving1

After visiting other car dealerships we found a car online with Vann Jeep and decided to visit the dealership after emailing back and forth with Jade. When we arrived at the dealership we were introduced to Brandon who was a pleasure to deal with and patiently answered all of our questions. He was very professional and we would certainly recommend him and Vann Dodge to our friends.

Michael Barse
Nov 13, 2017 -

Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

Thank you for the 5 star review. Welcome to the Vann CDJR customer family. Enjoy your new ride!

November 09, 2017

"Great service "

- Laurahuffman

Great service, very friendly and helpful, worked with us well - highly recommend coming back, we worked down the price to a better option for me

Jay Rodriguez
Nov 09, 2017 -

Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate it. Welcome to the Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram customer family!

November 06, 2017

"AMAZING SERVICE!!"

- Samantha Barsotti

From the moment I walked into Vann Dodge Steve took care of me and listened to what I wanted. He went out of his way to make sure I got the EXACT car that I had in mind. Steve and the staff searched for days to ensure that I got the Jeep that I wanted, leather seats, sun roof, etc. They even had it delivered over night. Steve always made me feel comfortable and did not pressure me into buying anything. He was able to answer ALL of my questions and concerns and never made me feel rushed. Vann Dodge gave me the best deal compared to other local dealerships and worked with me throughout the entire process. Absolutely AMAZING service! I will not go to anyone else to buy a car. Steve is honest, friendly, and will make sure you are satisfied with whatever car you get !! I could not have asked for a better salesman! Thanks Steve and everyone at Vann Dodge for all that you did for me. I am in love with my new Jeep and will be sending more customers your way!!!!

James Adams
Steven Sheppard
Nov 06, 2017 -

Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

Thank you Samantha for the 5 star review. Welcome to the Vann CDJR customer family. Enjoy your new Jeep!

October 28, 2017

"Amazing Experience!!!! "

- Caitlin Nicke

Today we were unsure if we would be able to buy a new car our car died yesterday and We didnt have a trade in with our cash anymore. They are willing to come tow away our car and give us value for it!! Super easy to work with!! Great experience and greatest birthday present! They fed us pizza and gave my kids fruit snacks! I cant thank you enough!

Michael Barse
Oct 28, 2017 -

Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

Thank you Caitlin for the 5 star review! We are happy that we were able to help you and your family. Welcome to the Vann CDJR customer family. Enjoy your new ride!

October 27, 2017

"Ram promaster "

- Harrysheating

Was very happy with Brian he got me in a new promaster with shelving and hitch for my business and was easy from start to finish. He knows the product line and very pleased with my decision

Brian Hulitt
Oct 27, 2017 -

Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

Thank you Harry's Heating for the 5 star review. We appreciate your business and welcome to the Vann CDJR customer family! Enjoy your new Pro Master.

October 26, 2017

"When I came the first time they tried their best, but Brand "

- Princess

I was treated very well when I first came, but was unsuccessful. With me not knowing Brandon was working behind the scene with trying his best to get me n my family in a van and he did just that. It wasn't what we wanted at first, but the vehicle we got accepted for is nice and my family will love it like our old vehicle.

Oct 26, 2017 -

Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

Thank you for the 5 star review. Welcome to the Vann CDJR customer family. Enjoy your new ride.

October 26, 2017

"Brandon rocks"

- jazzy09

Brandon helped me purchase my first car at KIA and now I'm looking for my "big girl car" at Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram. I knew I wanted Brandon's help with this because he goes above and beyond to help you find the right car. He listens to the things you're looking for and finds what works best for you. Brandon is a great person but also a great product specialist. He's gained a customer for life! Thank you Brandon :)

Oct 26, 2017 -

October 24, 2017

"Good day"

- Sammy smiles

Brandon was helpful and patient . He is very knowledgeable ! He listens to what you want and tries to work with you reasonably . I would highly recommend him.

Oct 24, 2017 -

Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

Thank you Sam for the 5 star review. We appreciate your business. Welcome to the Vann CDJR customer family.

October 24, 2017

"Amazing"

- Chillari93

When I came into the dealership I thought there was no way I would walk out with a car but Brandon did everything he could to get me into my new car thank found much!!!

Oct 24, 2017 -

Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

Thank you for the 5 star review. We are glad that Brandon was able to help you. Welcome to the Vann CDJR customer family.

October 18, 2017

"Mr.Brian HULITT!"

- Skog44

Nice inventory, knowledgeable amployees, negotiations applicable & had all paperwork ready!(saves a lot of time) ps not my first time buying from Vann Dodge. thanks a lot, HULITT

Brian Hulitt
Oct 18, 2017 -

Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

Thank you again for the 5 star review and being a repeat customer. We appreciate your business. Enjoy your new ride! I will let Brian Hulitt know about your review.