Volvo of Tucson

Rob Waterman

Chris Beittenmiller, Service Advisor, Volvo of Tucson

Chris Beittenmiller

December 13, 2017

"Don Nilles -best salesman I’ve had for 5 leases"

- Mark M 18

I’ve been leasing Volvo’s for the past 20 years. I like the brand, so I haven’t looked to switch, while my life and my locations have changed. My Tucson guy, Don Nilles, has been great from the start and continues to go above and beyond for me with my newest and most tech-advanced 2018 Volvo XC-60. He got me the car I wanted fast and continues to be there for me whenever I need him. Volvo of Tucson is lucky to have him.

Don Nilles
Other Employees : Tony - Sales Manager

December 04, 2017

"VERY SATISFIED."

- CHRISGUTSELL

IVAN WAS PLEASANT, EFFICIENT AND A DELIGHT TO DEAL WITH., THE SERVICE WAS COMPLETED IN A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME. THOROUGHLY DELIGHTED WITH EVERY ASPECT OF THE DEALERSHIP. SERVICE.

Ivan Salazar

November 16, 2017

"Personalized service that excelled!"

- Elizabeth

My car was turning into a nightmare. I'd been struggling for 5 months to get my 1998 Volvo to pass emissions. I love my car which is in excellent condition and had intended to drive it another 100,000 miles except for a glitch that presented itself as "Not ready" each of the 10 times I or a mechanic took it through emissions. When I finally took my car to the dealership I met and spoke in detail with Volvo's Service Manager, Garret Gebhart. He showed a great deal of patience, integrity and a personal interest in getting the job done for me. I am so impressed with Garret and the way in which he demonstrated himself to be outstanding in the service industry. Within 24 hours of dropping my Volvo off for the service I was able to drive it home. They had fixed the problem, taken it through emissions, put gas in the tank and had it washed so it shined. Garett kept me informed by phone every step of the way so I knew exactly the cost with no surprises. Obviously this gentleman exceeded all my expectations. He was a much needed breath of fresh air in the 5 month ongoing struggle with my car. Thank you so much Garett for being such an exceptional person.

Garret Gebhart