Wayne Mazda

Ash Choudhury, Sales Person, Wayne Mazda

Ash Choudhury

Sales Person

January 15, 2019

"Got what I was looking for! "

- Car2018

First time at this dealership and it was excellent since the moment I walked in until I left. My sales guy Charles was very helpful and patient. He made sure I was pleased with my purchase. I love the new car and I will definitely recommend this dealership.

Charles Gill

January 14, 2019

"Great customer service"

- ChrisZucchi

They don't play games. Bought 2 vehicles now they are one of the few honest dealers around. James was great got us exactly what we wanted for the price we wanted. Will go to him and this dealer again and again

James Vrindten

January 14, 2019

"Service and sales"

- AMR45

Thanks to the sales manager Travis and the service manager Nick working together with Nikita at the service desk and Dave in the garage For always working with me to make sure satisfaction is 10% guaranteed. Some service teams say it, Wayne Mazda’s team does it. Nice and knowledgeable, it’s a combination that continually works. And that’s why I’m on my third lease. Thanks!!

Travis, Nick, nikkita and Dave