Wayne Mazda

Jaquis Saylor

September 16, 2018

"Jaquis is the best!"

- Scubadiver

Hopefully this review will help those of you out there that are in the process of collecting information over the internet to save you both time and money without having to spend endless hours visiting dealership after dealership and playing the: Sales Manager: "I will be right back in 5 minutes and talk to the boss to see what I can do......" then 45 minutes later, you are still waiting for him/her to return multiply by several times at each dealership you visit. This review is also for those of you that are communicating with numerous dealerships over the phone or via email/text to get information about a specific model, availability, leasing/finance pricing, etc. I have owned/leased 14 cars over the past 23 years. I was looking to lease a 2018 CX-5 for my daughter. I used Edmunds, Autotrader, and Truecar to see what was out there for inventory around the Northeast and to send requests in one click to multiple dealerships that potentially had what I was looking for. The next day I received over 20 phone calls and emails from dealerships around the Northeast. I emailed all of them back informing them of the model I wanted, the color, the trim, and what I had in mind for lease payments per month, and what I wanted to pay at signing. To make it easier, I even emailed all of them a worksheet where I calculated and justified my lease price utilizing the capitalized cost, money factor, residual value, acquisition fee, document fee, etc. The initial round of phone calls I received from all of these "internet sales managers" danced around the issue of the availability of the exact model and features I was looking for. They also avoided any answers to "This is what I calculated for lease payments. Can you do this deal? Can you talk to the business manager and ask them?" All of them were only interested in getting me to into their showroom. This is what I wanted to avoid as I'm sure many of you do too as we don't have endless hours to waste with false promises and noncompetitive pricing. How many of us have walked out of dealerships after hours of negotiating and cursing under our breath as to what a complete waste of time that was? I was so fed up with useless emailing and calls back and forth to dealers without being able to actually speak with someone that can make decisions about lease pricing. Enter Wayne Mazda.....specifically Travis - one of the business managers. (I was able to finally convince the internet sales manager at Wayne Mazda that I needed to speak with someone that is capable of MAKING DECISIONS and not someone that will give me the runaround, so she connected me to Travis.) Travis - is honest, to the point, courteous, flexible, intelligent, has a "customer comes first" attitude. These are just a few of the words that come to mind when dealing with him over the phone. He told me he would honor my lease price and I told him I would come visit the dealership. At the dealership, my daughter and I met Travis and he introduced me to a sales person whose name was Jaquis. I can honestly tell you that my experience with Jaquis easily surpassed any of my previous dealership encounters. Jaquis' demeanor, politeness, professionalism, honesty, proficiency, and friendliness were most welcoming and appreciated. He expeditiously took care of us and completed all the required paperwork in a very timely manner. He kept asking us if we had any questions about anything he was explaining. He was extremely patient and made sure that my daughter and I completely understood each and every document that we signed. Then after a painless session with the finance manager, we were back with Jaquis who took us outside. With a lot of patience and in great detail, he went over all the features/functions of the CX-5 with my daughter and I. He made sure that we were both comfortable with all of the features and understood all of the functions. His knowledge of the vehicle really shone through during this briefing. We then said our goodbyes. Before my daughter and I drove off from Wayne Mazda in separate cars (she in her brand new CX-5 Grand Touring), she said to me " Papa, I didn't know that buying a new car was so easy". I just smiled inside. Alas, If she only knew of all the late night research and headaches that normally go into the decision making process and negotiations. To all of you out there that are where I was in my car buying process, to save yourself a lot of time, money, and aggravation, my advice is to shop around on the internet to get an idea of what reasonable prices are for your particular Mazda model/trim and then go to Wayne Mazda and discuss what you have in mind with them. Make sure you are comfortable with the the passenger and cargo space and play around with the functions/features you use most. Finally, take the time to test drive the vehicle on the highway and local roads. Hopefully you will all have the same amazing experience.

Jaquis Saylor
Other Employees : Travis Magid

September 15, 2018

"Amazing experience "

- AJ

My Sales person was Manny Navarro, he is awesome, got the great deal as possible, very professional, works really hard and is availaible whenever you need him and has answer to everything. He will fight for you to get you the best, please look for him when you visit wayne mazda. He is a rockstar..Bought a wayne mazda 3

Manny Navarro

September 10, 2018

"Wayne Mazda-Mazda 3"

- Ssabino

Had a good experience leasing my new car at Wayne Mazda. James and his team were very friendly and professional the entire time. I’ve been driving the car for a week now and love it!

James Vrindten
Other Employees : Nalda - finance (5 stars)

New 2018 Mazda CX-5, $28510