Wayne Mazda

Jaquis Saylor

James  Vrindten, Sales Consultant, Wayne Mazda

James Vrindten

July 18, 2018

"Jay Purchasing New Used Car "

- tmaz

Jaquis Saylor made a potentially stressful experience extremely easy and seamless. At no point did I feel rushed or pressured to pick a car. He was extremely patient and answered all questions.

Jaquis Saylor

July 16, 2018

"Amazing"

- ScottG

This is a great dealership. I have purchased one car and leased another. Unprecedented experiences. From Sales to Service, the people are so friendly and honest. The Service team is exceptional. Michelle is great to work with. Service Manager's Robert and Nick are the best. Words cannot describe how much I appreciate the effort and kindness by these 2 gentlemen especially Robert. My Sales person Manny Navarro is awesome. Not only is he a great guy, he is extremely professional and friendly. He made the whole experience as easy as possible. The ladies in the loaner car department are fantastic. Mike in Finance, A+. The list goes on. I have had a lot of experience buy/leasing cars in my life and, by far, this is the number one dealership, bar none. I highly recommend Wayne Mazda!!!

Manny Navarro

July 06, 2018

"Typical bait and switch "

- SimonTolomeo

Be aware, typical bait and switch process.  They lure customers with low quotes and then they tag on additional fees.  Drive over to NY State and get a decent customer service experience. Had the worst customer service experience during my visit to purchase a CX-5. I had requested a quote online and proceeded to visit the dealership assuming the quote was legitimate.  Once I arrived the internet sales person put me in contact with her partner which from the beginning seemed that he was more interested in being elsewhere than working.  We asked to see the vehicle we were interested and hoping that after we had made an appointment the vehicle would be in the front but it was in the back of the lot and the sales person did not want to bring it to the front.  We then inquired about higher model and different color and again his attitude was very poor.   During this whole time he kept asking if we were going to buy the vehicle that evening.  I said if the numbers look right we would.  Fast forward to the price negotiation and I showed him the email quote and he immediately says that the price has $500 credit if we are paying cash as well as a $500 for military service and $500 for being a returning customer and that we didn't qualify for any of those.   After going back and forth on the quote price I received and he finally agreeing, he says there is a $399 window etching fee and $$499 protective coating/service fee for the vehicle.   I said no, that that was not on the quoted price. When he agreed to remove the protective coating/service fee he came back with the etching fee and pressed that if we did not accept the etching fee we could not use the 0% financing offer from Mazda credit.  I explained to him the financing had nothing to do with the dealership's money and that we had been pre-approved to which he responded that it was either the etching fee or the dealerships financing terms.   I was loosing my patience and informed him that I had another quote from a nearby dealer and he said that his pricing was better because they were the biggest dealership in the area and that they sell more vehicles per day than anyone else.  This was surprising since it was a Friday evening and there was just another couple in the sales area.  After his 10th (I can't even remember how many time he went to see his manager) visit to his manager we decided to leave. Very disappointing experience.

Peter Ibrahim