Wayne Mazda

Misael Then

September 30, 2017

"Great experience"

- erussell17

This is the most professional experience I have ever had at a car dealership! James Vrindten and Bernadette were amazing!! Made my car buying experience painless!

Other Employees : , Benadette

September 24, 2017

"Easiest Car Buying Experience Ever"

- Caroline Perez

So this is my first time going to any car dealership to buy a car, and I have to say the experience was superb. I'd heard horror stories and I was scared to go on my own and be talked into something I couldn't do. My salesman was Jose Rodriguez and he made the whole thing easy to understand with no pressure what-so-ever. He practically bent over backwards to be able to get me what I wanted without breaking the bank. His manager, Sean, supervised the whole deal and made sure I was well taken care of the whole time. Jose took his time in explaining everything to me and was so knowledgeable about the entire Mazda line. When it came time to sign the papers, Bernadette was the financier I dealt with.She was amazing at making sure I knew what ever paper I needed to sign was. She was so sweet and patient with me. Over all this was such a pleasant and painless experience and I would recommend going to Wayne Mazda to anyone looking to get a car.

Shawn Memetov
Other Employees : Jose Rodriguez, Bernadette

September 06, 2017

"Phenomenal experience beginning to end!"

- Maryb

James Vrindten is a very kind and knowledgeable sales representative . He, along with his boss Travis and finance manager Jesus, were extremely accommodating ! This truly was the best experience I have ever had in a car dealership. I never felt pressured in any way. I will most definitely purchase all my cars from James and his associates. They are truly the epitome of what an honest sales associate should be! Sincerely Mary. Beckert

Other Employees : Jesus and Travis