Wayne Mazda

Paul Lepasana

October 23, 2018

"Satisfied customer!"

- lovemycar

The experience was very pleasant. I felt a friendly, down to earth vibe as soon as I walked in to the dealership. James worked with me to help me get the car I wanted at a price I could afford. My CX-5 is fun to drive! I'm new to the Mazda brand and very satisfied!

James Vrindten

October 22, 2018

"Positive"

- Push2start

Overall positive experience. Worked with me, even though I may have been a pain, to get me into a new/used car. Stone did great following up and make sure I was happy with my purchase. Thank you

Stone Aguirre

October 19, 2018

"Great experience for the second time at Wayne Mazda"

- Jenit

I’m 2015 I bought the Mazda CX-9 and was very pleased with the sales representative and the entire Mazda experience. Three years later I returned to Wayne Mazda for an upgrade. Couldn’t be happier with the 2019 CX-9! Again, my sales rep Ash was very helpful and very well informed about all the new features on the car. I was happy in 2015 and once again in 2019 as a repeat customer I was treated very well.

Ash Choudhury