Wilde East Towne Honda

2657 Reviews of Wilde East Towne Honda

May 19, 2018

"First New Vehicle"

- Alex L

After 6 years and about 180,000 miles, I was in the market for my first brand new car. Tony and Wilde Honda were fantastic to work with today. It’s a big commitment to make when purchasing a brand new vehicle, but Tony and the rest of the staff made me feel comfortable and excited about the decision I was making. I would absolutely recommend anyone to come to Wilde Honda for their next vehicle purchase.

Tony De Petro
May 19, 2018

"Love my civic"

- Jukie3228

Justen was fun, helpful and knowledgeable. Best car buyer experience I have had. I love my civic. Wilde Honda seems like a solid dealership and I will be using them for all my maintenance.

May 17, 2018

"Great Experience for a Recent College Grad"

- ashley228

I graduated college recently and needed a car for my new job. I was able to use Honda’s great leasing deal to get an amazing car at a decent price! I’m very happy with the car and the service was excellent.

Wilde East Towne Honda responded

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, ashley228! We are happy to hear our team could help make your experience so memorable, and that you are enjoying your car. It was a pleasure working with you, and thank you for choosing Wilde!

May 16, 2018

"2016 Nissan Sentra"

- nrcarr

Quick Easy and Painless. It felt like they were looking out for us. both Laura Kaleas and Joshua Campell were a pleaser to work with.

Laura Kaleas
Joshua Campbell

Wilde East Towne Honda responded

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, nrcarr! We are happy to hear Laura and Joshua could help make your experience so memorable. It was a pleasure working with you, and thank you for choosing Wilde East Town Honda!

May 15, 2018

"Great people make a great experience!"

- Hootie302

Recommended from a friend we went to Wilde Honda to look at some compact SUVs for my mother. The staff was friendly and very prompt with everything, and Leticia was also helping someone else. She was great in the vehicles she chose for us to drive and ended up choosing one that was perfect. Quick and easy in and out. Had to come back next day to pick up due to being so late. Quick in and out the following day as well. Goes to show that with the right people in place things can go very smooth and easy. Great experience! Great job!

Leticia Acosta
Brent Alexander

Wilde East Towne Honda responded

Your feedback is greatly appreciated! We are happy to hear Leticia and our team could help make your experience so memorable. It was a pleasure working with you, and thank you for choosing Wilde!

May 13, 2018

"Excellent experience! "

- Wildewoman

As I walked into Wilde, I felt uneasy about car shopping without my husband or grandpa. Mikel eased my worries and was calm and kind on my first test drive. He patiently answered my many questions and worked hard to come to a deal that fit my needs—after SEVERAL runs back and forth to the business office, I felt very comfortable with the trade deal we made, and am happy to have driven off in my used Honda Odyssey! Thanks, Mikel!!

Mikel Lawson
Samir Karimi

Wilde East Towne Honda responded

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, Wildewoman! We are happy to hear Mikel could help make your car buying experience so memorable. It was a pleasure working with you, and we hope you enjoy your Honda Odyssey!

May 13, 2018

"Justen Lambert did a fantastic job!"

- BadFan1

I was very impressed with how the purchase process was handled by Justen at Wilde East Towne Honda. My wife and I had never been there before and we cannot say enough good things about our experience. We were able to test drive, review, and purchase our truck in about 2 hours for the price and value that we were seeking. Justen stayed after close to show us the features of our new vehicle.Karen did a nice job too. We have purchased many Honda vehicle before and will now shop and service at Wilde because we feel welcomed. Nice work everyone!

Cheryl Romo

Wilde East Towne Honda responded

Thank you for sharing your feedback, BadFan1! We are happy to hear Justen, Karen and our team could help make you and your wife's car buying experience so memorable. It was a pleasure working with you, and thank you for choosing Wilde East Towne Honda!

May 12, 2018

"Great service"

- dmlutz

Tony was great to work with in getting me into a new car. He made the process simple and was easy to talk. Josh in finance found me a much better rate than my bank could and was diligent in explaining my credit and the warranties.

Tony De Petro
Joshua Campbell

Wilde East Towne Honda responded

Thank you for sharing your feedback, dmlutz! We are happy to hear Tony and Josh could help make your car buying experience so easy and memorable. It was a pleasure working with you, and thank you for choosing Wilde!

May 10, 2018

"Awesome.... They really cater to their clients...."

- pct400

Scott Jensen treats you like his best friend whenever you come to the dealership. He guides you through whatever steps that need to be done to address any concerns, issues, what have you. He even checks on your vehicle when it's in for service and personally calls you when it's done. The folks in the service bay are just as awesome. They're friendly as can be and go out of their way to be helpful; all of them, men and women. Mike Spellman wrote me up initially and came out when I picked up my vehicle to see if I was satisfied with the work. Josh Rouse did the detail work and it was SPOTLESS.... OMG, better than new and they even said it would be like showroom new condition when a I got it and it was. When it went in it had a Winter's worth of filth on and in it and somehow they got rid of it all! I've since recommended them to others for detail work as that was the best job I've ever gotten anywhere. I have to apologize for not remembering the ladies names in the service bay as they were extremely efficient and pleasant to work with as well. Ditto for the phone folks.

Scott Jensen
Joshua Rouse
Mike Spellman
May 10, 2018 -

Wilde East Towne Honda responded

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, pct400! We are happy to hear Scott, Mike, Josh, and our team could help make your recent experience so memorable. It was a pleasure working with you, and thank you for choosing Wilde East Towne Honda!

May 09, 2018

"Buying used vehicle with baby on the way."

- houghdan89

I have been to Wilde East Town Honda many times my father has been a consumer since before they had a Madison location. My wife and I were in the market for a used SUV of some sort and went to other dealers that made me feel uncomfortable. Laura Kaleas was the sales person on my first purchase back in 2013. I reached out and got the ball rolling. Laura is a wonderful person with great knowledge on all aspects of vehicles. We had discussion on Saturday (budget) which lead to the purchase of our "new used" 2013 Honda pilot. Not once did I feel uncomfortable or pushed. I want to thank Aaron Harmon and Karen Hardrath for helping in the overall experience. April and I both love our first Honda Pilot. Thanks again Laura!!!

Laura Kaleas
Aaron Harmon
May 10, 2018 -

Wilde East Towne Honda responded

Thank you for sharing your feedback, houghdan89! We are happy to hear Laura, Karen and Aaron could help make your recent experience so memorable. It was a pleasure working with you, and we hope you enjoy your Honda Pilot!

1 - 10 of 2,657 results