Wilde East Towne Honda

5555 High Crossing Blvd, Madison, Wisconsin 53718

2428 Reviews of Wilde East Towne Honda

October 18, 2017

"Had a need for an Uber car"

- Spacenate

I was shopping online when Jeff contacted me about a car I expressed interest in, unfortunately the car I was inquiring about was spoken for. Jeff took me around the dealership in search for a comparable replacement and I test drove the car I eventually bought. Every one was very helpful in getting me into a new car!

Jeff Fox
October 16, 2017

"Very friendly and helpful "

- jeff33

Every person I interacted with was very friendly and helpful. I was never pressured and was shown cars based off of what I wanted and was repeatedly asked throughout the entire process if there was anything else they could help me with.

Dylan Brener
Samir Karimi
Oct 17, 2017 -

Wilde East Towne Honda responded

Thank you for sharing your feedback, jeff33! We are happy to hear our team could help make your car buying experience memorable. It was a pleasure serving you, and we hope to be of service again soon!

October 16, 2017

"Great first time car lease experience"

- Christy A S

I went t Honda uncertain what they would tell me about trading in my old, broken car and finding a new lease. I am new to leases and was unsure if that would be my best option. So, I first talk to a pre-owned car sales associate before I realized that I wanted to lease. I worked with Justen who helped clarify my budget and had me test drive the model I i was interested in immediately. He was sure to help me stay Within my (very tight) budget.

Justen Lambert
Chris West
Oct 17, 2017 -

Wilde East Towne Honda responded

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, Christy! We are happy to hear Justin could help make your Wilde East Towne Honda experience memorable. It was a pleasure working with you, and we hope to be of service again soon!

October 08, 2017

"Definitely recommend"

- vn

Wilde has a large range to suit different budgets and l would recommend them to my friends! I was hasty and signed up for an extended warranty but Samir was helpful and I was able to cancel it. For the actual Sales, Jesse handled my sale and I had a pleasant experience. Shawn was very responsive and helpful. Thank you!

Jesse Worley
Samir Karimi
3.0
Shawn Stittleburg
Oct 10, 2017 -

Wilde East Towne Honda responded

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, vn! We are happy to hear Samir was able to help resolve the issue at-hand! Thank you for choosing Wilde East Towne Honda, and we hope to be of service again soon!

October 07, 2017

"Great new car experience"

- Eric M

This was my first car purchase from Wilde Honda, and it was a fantastic experience from start to finish. I worked with Josh Campbell, and from the very beginning he was very helpful and upfront with me. He found me the perfect car in the color I wanted at another dealership and had it ready for delivery within 1 day. On top of that he got us a price well under invoice, and even put all season floor mats in the car before we picked it up for free! I would highly recommend Wilde, and Josh for a car purchase!

Joshua Campbell
Oct 09, 2017 -

Wilde East Towne Honda responded

Thank you for your feedback, Eric! We are happy to hear Josh could help make your first car purchase from Wilde East Towne Honda memorable. It was a pleasure serving you, and we hope to be of service again soon!

October 06, 2017

"Purchased a Used Vehicle"

- Cathy Wagner

I was very happy with everyone at Wilde. From Leticia greeting me with a smile the first time I walked in to the day we signed on our loan. Everyone was kind and helpful. I will definitely recommend friends and family to Wilde.

Leticia Acosta
Karen Hardrath
Oct 06, 2017 -

Wilde East Towne Honda responded

Thank you for your feedback, Cathy! We are delighted to hear Leticia and our team were able to be so helpful, and that your experience was memorable. It was a pleasure serving you, and we hope to be of service again soon!

October 05, 2017

"Amazing Customer Service "

- Nzauner

When I was shopping… I was in desperate need of a car… I worked with Mikel to find my car. He was not pushy, did not try to upsell me on something outside of my budget, and he had my family and my best interest at heart. After I had bought the car he followed up with me, paid for a second key to be made since the car was only sold with one key, and made sure there wasn’t anything else that I needed. Getting my car serviced at Honda is easy and convenient… And everybody is helpful, polite, and pleasant to work with. I will buy all of my cars from now on here

Mikel Lawson
Oct 06, 2017 -

Wilde East Towne Honda responded

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, Nzauner! We are happy to hear Mikel and our team could help make your experience easy and memorable. It was a pleasure working with you, and we hope to be of service again soon!

"Really impressed"

- Sue

This was my first time buying a Honda from Wilde and I was really impressed with the customer service. Jessie and Curt made me feel like they wanted me to be 100% happy and satisfied with my used Honda. Thanks so much for your attention to detail!

Jesse Worley

Wilde East Towne Honda responded

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, Sue! We are happy to hear Jesse and Curt were able to be so helpful. It was a pleasure working with you, and we hope to be of service again in the future!

October 04, 2017

"Unparalleled Customer Service and Expertise"

- nallman

This is my first new vehicle after having owned 20+ vehicles, and Josh made the experience all make sense. All of my questions related to leasing vs buying were answered, the arrangement of financial terms was simple and fair, and Josh and the Wilde East Towne staff were accommodating every step of the way. I would recommend this place over and over again. I had a lot of hesitations going into this as I was trading in an Audi S4 and had never owned a Honda, but with Josh's help I found just the right car and fell in love with it.

Joshua Campbell
Chris West
Phil Hogans

Wilde East Towne Honda responded

Thank you for sharing your feedback, nallman. We are happy to hear Josh could help make your experience so memorable. It was a pleasure working with you, and we hope to be of service again soon!

"Fantastic Service"

- JJWildes

This was my first time purchasing a car and I was super nervous at first. Dylan made me feel less nervous and helped me pick out a car that fit my needs perfectly. He was very attentive in person and through emails/phone calls to make sure I was happy with the my vehicle choice. If any one is purchasing a car for the first time, I would recommend this dealership.

Dylan Brener

Wilde East Towne Honda responded

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, JJWildes! We are delighted to hear Dylan could help make your first car buying experience easy and memorable. It was a pleasure serving you, and we hope to be of service again soon!

1 - 10 of 2,428 results