Wilde East Towne Honda

Madison, WI

4,571 Reviews
Wilde East Towne Honda in Madison, WI, also serving Janesville, WI and Portage, WI is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Wilde East Towne Honda has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Honda or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Wilde East Towne Honda will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Wilde East Towne Honda has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Wilde East Towne Honda offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (608) 268-6130 if you have any questions or comments.
Contact Dealership

5555 High Crossing Blvd

Madison, WI

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 4,571 reviews

July 02, 2022

Just bought a CRV from Alex and can't say enough good things. Professional, responsive, knowledgeable and helpful. Big kudos to him and team supporting him for making the buying process easy and fast, More

by smonson00
June 30, 2022

My sales rep Bryar really made our car buying process the reason we went with Wilde east towne Honda! More

by Hyundai

Wilde East Towne Honda responded

Your feedback and satisfaction are our top priority, and we are so glad that Bryar could help make your car buying experience so memorable! It was wonderful working with you, and thank you for choosing Wilde!

June 30, 2022

Easy to deal with and fair with pricing. I really enjoyed my experience with sales and finance. More

by gm_lind

Wilde East Towne Honda responded

Your positive comments are greatly appreciated, and we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your car buying experience! It was a pleasure working with you, and thank you for choosing Wilde!

June 30, 2022

I was not sure what I wanted. I just wanted to test drive and see what I liked: Jeff was not pushy at all. He made himself available for me to test drive. Very knowledgeable about More

by Kabrewer27
Jul 01, 2022 -

Wilde East Towne Honda responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We are so glad that Jeff and our team could help you find the right vehicle. It was wonderful working with you, and we hope that you enjoy your new Wilde vehicle!

June 29, 2022

Everything went smooth with my purchase of Honda CRV car, Sayed helped me with the car More

by Anil Krishna
Jun 29, 2022 -

Anil Krishna responded

Smooth Experience and I feel they listen to you.

June 29, 2022

This was my second purchase of a Honda CR-V from Wilde ET Honda and first time working with Scott Jensen. All experiences I've encountered here have been positive, informative and enjoyable. Scott was awes More

by Edie58

Wilde East Towne Honda responded

We are absolutely thrilled to hear that our team could help you with another car buying experience! It is always wonderful working with you, and we are so glad that Scott could help. Thank you for your continued support of Wilde!

June 29, 2022

I had Alex help me along my process and he was awesome! I can’t have higher praise for him. Kenn in the business office was also amazing! More

by flissclay

Wilde East Towne Honda responded

We are so happy to hear that Alex & Kenn could help make your car buying process an awesome experience! It was great working with you, and we hope that you enjoy your new Wilde vehicle!

June 28, 2022

My third lease purchase from Scott, and not my last. He makes the process so easy! More

by Jkcham

Wilde East Towne Honda responded

We greatly appreciate your positive feedback, and we are so glad that Scott could help you with another car buying experience! It is always a pleasure working with you, and thank you for your continued support of Wilde!

June 28, 2022

The redesign of the Accord is a nice upgrade. My needs were met and I’m happy with the experience and service Syed provided. More

by Huggtodd

Wilde East Towne Honda responded

We are so glad that Syed could help you during your car buying experience! It was great working with you, and thank you for choosing Wilde!

June 27, 2022

It was time to see what my current vehicle was worth and possibly get into a new vehicle. The numbers worked out in my favor and Justin Lucas made it easy. I took care of my finance online which saved tim More

by diadav45
Jun 28, 2022 -

Wilde East Towne Honda responded

We are thrilled to hear that Justin could help make you car buying experience so easy and stress free! It was wonderful working with you, and thank you for choosing Wilde!

1 - 10 of 4,571 results