Wilde East Towne Honda

5555 High Crossing Blvd, Madison, Wisconsin 53718

2465 Reviews of Wilde East Towne Honda

November 17, 2017

"Quick, attentive, helpful sale"

- Harrowing

Laura was extremely helpful, pleasant, and patient with us while we were going through the buying process while trying to manage two kids. We will gladly seek her out specifically for our next car buying experience.

Laura Kaleas
November 16, 2017

"5 Star Experience"

- JakeBentley

I was completely new to the process of buying a vehicle and am happy with going to Wilde East. Mikayla was very friendly and wanted to make sure I was having the best experience possible. She even came in on her day off, just to make sure all was going well!

Mikayla Edwards
Nov 17, 2017 -

Wilde East Towne Honda responded

Thank you for sharing your feedback, JakeBentley! We are delighted to hear Mikayla could help make your first car buying experience so memorable. It was a pleasure working with you, and thank you for choosing Wilde East Towne Honda!

November 14, 2017

"Used Vehicle Purchase"

- Andy

From the beginning our sales rep Jeff Fox was there to answer questions and help us make a decision. His plesent, easy going manner made us very comfortable. We were looking for an old style low mileage Ridgeline and he was able to find us two. In addition to Jeff all the staff we had contact with was very friendly and helpful. Linda & Andy

Jeff Fox
Nov 15, 2017 -

Wilde East Towne Honda responded

Thank you for your feedback, Andy! We are happy to hear Jeff and our team could help make your experience so memorable. It was a pleasure working with you, and we hope that you enjoy your Ridgeline!

November 04, 2017

"Awesome car buying experience!!! "

- Honda26

Mikayla was amazing with helping me out with my car. She was extremely friendly and easy to get along with. I will definitely be going back to her the next time I need a new car!!

Mikayla Edwards
Nov 06, 2017 -

Wilde East Towne Honda responded

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Honda26! We are happy to hear Mikayla could help make your car buying experience easy and memorable. It was a pleasure serving you, and we hope to be of service again soon!

November 03, 2017

"Best sales guy I ever worked with!"

- Rnhayes

Josh my sales rep was very good and made sure that he put my needs first. He did not try to upsell me with stuff I didn’t need, but instead, he was straight to the point and very easy to work with. We had a great conversation, and I would even call him a friend after this experience.

Nov 03, 2017 -

Wilde East Towne Honda responded

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, Rnhayes! We are happy to hear Josh could help make your experience so memorable. It was a pleasure serving you, and we hope to be of service again soon!

November 02, 2017

"Fun and seamless car buying experience!"

- BuckyFan91

I initially inquired online and received a response immediately. He connected me to Justen. From the time I walked in the door to the time I left, Justen made sure I felt welcome, understood every moment of the process, and was super-fun to work with. I highly recommend this dealership and if you get the chance to work with Justen prepare to have a great time!

Justen Lambert
Samir Karimi
Nov 02, 2017 -

Wilde East Towne Honda responded

Thank you for sharing your feedback, BuckyFan91! We are happy to hear Justen could help make your car buying experience so enjoyable and memorable. It was a pleasure serving you, and we hope to be of service again soon!

"SUV for Retirement "

- Jean

Josh and Karen provided excellant honest customer service. Josh paid attention to details without overwhelming us. Right vehicle, right price, right dealership and right salesperson! I am thankful!!

Wilde East Towne Honda responded

Thank you for your feedback, Jean! We are happy to hear Josh and Karen could be so helpful. It was a pleasure working with you, and we hope to be of service again soon!

November 01, 2017

"Superior Service by Josh Campbell and the Finance Department"

- mlwood13

I stopped in at 11:30 and was out by 2 with a new car and financing in tact. Josh is all about client service and finding the right vehicle/financing arrangement for the customer. This is the 2nd car that we have purchased from Josh, with Brent being our financing servicing agent both times....leased the first and purchased this one. We were equally happy with both experiences. Josh was kind enough to drive across town to deliver the car to my doorstep this morning. Service.

Brent Alexander

Wilde East Towne Honda responded

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, mlwood13! We are so happy to hear Josh and Brent can always help make your experience memorable. It is always a pleasure serving you, and thank you for choosing Wilde East Towne Honda!

"Time for an Upgrade"

- Nelsosam

I had been leasing a car through Wilde East Towne Honda and needed an oil change. While I was waiting for my oil change I decided to talk to a sales agent as my lease was ending in a few months. I was lucky to get Josh as a sales person. He was very knowledgeable and helped me to look into different cars and help me explore my options for a new car. By the end of my oil change I had decided that it was time to upgrade instead of buying out my lease. When my new CR-V arrived a couple days later, Josh was there to make sure that everything was transferred smoothly. I’m very happy with everything overall!

Wilde East Towne Honda responded

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Nelsosam! We are so happy to hear Josh could help you find your new vehicle. It was a pleasure serving you, and we hope you enjoy driving your new CR-V!

"Nee car purchase"

- Colleen Guenther

When i came in to purchase car, I felt rushed. Everything was a little fast forward. Too much to know at such a quick pace. The financing was a little impersonal. I felt, again, as though the process was per rite. Same thing diffrent day. Loved the people otherwise, and did I mention...I LOVE MY NEW VEHICLE!

Justen Lambert
Samir Karimi

Wilde East Towne Honda responded

We are happy to hear you are enjoying your new vehicle, and we hope to be of service again soon!

1 - 10 of 2,465 results