Wilde East Towne Honda

2544 Reviews of Wilde East Towne Honda

January 20, 2018

"New 2017 Honda Civic"

- Derek Teeter

Chris was very helpful. Worked with me to get a great deal and explained things thoroughly. We also worked with Chris to buy my girlfriend a new 2018 Honda CRV.

Kenneth Ogunsola
Chris West
Other Employees : I also worked with Patrick Doyle, but I understand he is no longer with Wilde
January 20, 2018

"Listened to and met my needs"

- Cam05

I'm not a frequent or comfortable car buyer, but Jesse , Brent, Samir and their colleagues really put me at ease. They listened to my priorities and found me the right car that fit me physically -- six feet four -- and financially. They really worked to earn my trust and I am pleased that they did.

Jesse Worley
Samir Karimi
Brent Totten
January 18, 2018

"First Time Financing Vehicle, In and Out in 2 Hours"

- Chevyequinox

As soon as I walked into the dealership, Chuck Larson approach me to see how he could help. He was very personable and kind, and didn’t push anything on me throughout the entire experience! I had a specific vehicle in mind, so when we sat down, he immediately looked it up on his computer and got the keys for a test drive. He offered to come with if I would feel more comfortable, but I wanted to test drive it with my dad and not worry about anyone else judging my driving! It was nice to be trusted, as i know some dealerships prefer a salesman tag along. I of course loved the vehicle, so we discussed pricing and started the financing process in under 10 minutes! The financing department folks were so wonderful as well, and explained everything very thoroughly. They were honest about all of the options, and again, didn’t push anything on me. I ended up with a vehicle that I absolutely love from a dealership I know I can trust. Chuck also reached out to me a few days after the purchase to check on how I was liking it. This was just an awesome experience with no haggling or games. It was clean inside, and several people, including Chuck, asked if I wanted coffee or if I needed anything. Awesome service, and I will definitely be returning to Wilde East Town Honda when the time comes to get another vehicle!

Chuck Larson
Samir Karimi
Jan 19, 2018 -

Wilde East Towne Honda responded

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Chevyequinox! We are delighted to hear Chuck and our team could make such a great impression. It was a pleasure working with you, and we look forward to your future visit!

January 17, 2018

"Outstanding service, no stress experience "

- Beachfamily

Had a awesome experience no stress super customer service Mikayla was outstanding no pressure made purchasing a vehicle a ease. Looking forward to driving our new van.

Mikayla Edwards
Jan 18, 2018 -

Wilde East Towne Honda responded

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Beachfamily! We are happy to hear Mikayla could help make your car buying experience so memorable. It was a pleasure working with you, and thank you for choosing Wilde East Towne Honda!

January 16, 2018

"Easiest car buying experience!"

- SKillerlain

I contacted Phil on Friday about leasing a new Civic, submitted a credit app and let them know I could come in Monday morning to complete paperwork. Karen in finance had everything ready within 15 minutes, she was super knowledgeable and friendly. Syed had the car washed and ready to go and Phil went above and beyond to make sure I was within my payment range - these 3 are definitely a dream team!!!

Syed Zaidi
Phil Hogans
Jan 17, 2018 -

Wilde East Towne Honda responded

Thank you for sharing your feedback, SKillerlain! We are delighted to hear Phil, Karen, and Syed could make such a great impression. It was a pleasure working with you, and thank you for choosing Wilde East Towne Honda!

January 15, 2018

"Good experience with service manager and service quality"

- AHondaCustomer

I had wheel service done on my car here. It was a good experience. The service manager Valerie is kind, diligent, and efficient. The dealership itself has a nice waiting area, so my wait was pleasant. The wait was also very short. I plan on coming back for my next service.

Valerie Rich
Jan 16, 2018 -

Wilde East Towne Honda responded

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We are happy to hear Valerie could help make your service experience so memorable, and that you enjoyed our waiting area. It was a pleasure working with you, and we look forward to your next visit!

January 15, 2018

"Stood behind a problem with a used vehicle"

- F McIlhone

We purchased a used vehicle that after few days sporadically would not start. The problem did not replicate itself when we brought back to inspect so very difficult to diagnosis. After losing confidence in this vehicle, we thankfully were allowed to return and purchased a different vehicle that we are very happy with.

Jeff Fox
Luis Roman
Jan 16, 2018 -

Wilde East Towne Honda responded

Thank you for sharing your feedback, F McIlhone! We are glad to hear our team could help you find a vehicle you were happy with. It was a pleasure working with you, and thank you for choosing Wilde East Towne Honda!

January 13, 2018

"Great expertise and Service"

- Eutsenator

Ivan really knew his stuff about the car. Any questions I could not answer myself he pretty much knew the answer too...if he didn't know he'd find out. He was patient and kind and explained everything in a way a first time new car buyer could understand!

Ivan Garcia
Jan 15, 2018 -

Wilde East Towne Honda responded

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, Eutsenator! We are delighted to hear Ivan could be so helpful, and that your experience was so memorable. It was a pleasure working with you, and thank you for choosing Wilde East Towne Honda!

January 13, 2018

"Camacho"

- Camacho

Gracias por el servicio muy efficiente cordial amable la senorita leticia acosta da de ella el mejor servicio. Ya son 3 Carros con Leticia. Mochas gracias

Leticia Acosta
Brent Alexander
Jan 15, 2018 -

Wilde East Towne Honda responded

Muchas gracias Genaro y Maria por confiar en mi y en Wilde East Towne Honda.

January 10, 2018

"Excellent Exerience from Start to Finish!"

- Linda

I went to Wilde to look at new Hondas after being a customer at another Madison Honda dealership for the past 28 years. Sales guy, Chuck Larson, was extraordinary! He was so very patient with me as I drove three vehicles and waffled from one to the other. When I finally made up my mind, financing was fast and easy with Karen Haldreth - so efficient and friendly. I also met management guy, Phil Hogans - professional and helped me make a great financial decision that I had not considered before coming into the dealership. I was also pleased that I could get my new car that day, on the spot instead of wait several days as was the policy at the other dealership in town. I have high praises for the Wilde staff and will recommend to friends.

Chuck Larson
Phil Hogans
Jan 10, 2018 -

Wilde East Towne Honda responded

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, Linda! We are so glad that Karen, Chuck, and Phil could be of help. It was wonderful working with you, and thank you for choosing Wilde East Towne Honda!

1 - 10 of 2,544 results