Wilde East Towne Honda

Samir Karimi

August 17, 2018

"First LEASE experience"

- Amanda21

Kenn is such a family guy and SO relatable. Ive always heard the best things from word of mouth around Madison regarding WILDE and I did work there about 6 years ago and its good to see that they still have the same values. Phil has always been a great help and Karen was the best at getting us in and out being that I had my son with me. Always awesome smiles and GREAT customer service with WILDE. I wouldn't recommend anyone else. Thank you all SO much.

Kenn Ogunsola
Karen Hardrath
Phil Hogans

August 15, 2018

"First "New" Car"

- newkia

Mikel was beyond friendly and when we waited for my car to be detailed he made sure to get to know me and make my time worth it. He also answered all of my questions very professionally and made sure I knew what I was getting and understood before I left the dealership.

Mikel Lawson

August 14, 2018

"SUPER happy customer"

- kgrove

This was my first time dealing with Wilde Honda and it was definitely the best experience I've ever had with a dealership. Chuck was very professional and did an excellent job of making me feel comfortable with the entire car buying process. Chuck took the time to answer all of my questions and concerns, along with questions my family asked. Chuck listened to exactly what I wanted and exceeded my expectations. I felt absolutely no pressure the entire time I was there. In addition, Josh from finance was excellent! Josh took the time to explain everything and answered all of my questions, I felt very comfortable. Josh even offered to take the time to assist my sister, whom is currently with a different dealership. That is excellent customer service! I HIGHLY recommend this dealership and more specifically, Chuck as a salesman. I am extremely happy!

Chuck Larson