Wilde East Towne Honda

Sales & Leasing Consultant

May 22, 2018

"Fantastic Service"

- Becky

I'm extremely happy with my new Honda! Justin Lucas was a fantastic salesman. I didn't go there with any intention of purchasing a vehicle but wanted to look around while my fiance was getting a vehicle serviced. Justin showed me everything I was interested in and took me on test drives. I didn't feel any pressure into buying a car and he gave me all the options that would work best for me. I fell in love with one of the cars we test drove and was able to trade in my car and drive my new car home that day! I had a lot of fun with Justin and everyone we came into contact with was super friendly and helpful. Kathy was really helpful with explaining the financing and warranty information and made good recommendations which I appreciated. I couldn't be happier with my new car it's perfect!!

Justin Lucas
Karen Hardrath

May 22, 2018

"Car Leasing Doesn’t Need To Be Painful"

- Rabbitude

I was at the end of my old lease and wanted a new lease. Despite what should have been simple, my prior dealer’s sales guy was giving me the runaround by offering me a “deal” worse than their ad price and offering to waive non-existent fees. I went across town to Wilde Honda and Laura Kaleas had me in and out for the whole process and in a brand new car in a couple of hours. I didn’t feel squeezed or cheated like I had before. It was very straight forward and professional. If you like things like a fair deal on a good car, I recommend this place.

Laura Kaleas

May 21, 2018

"Amazing"

- hinzman11

I had a long history with a different local dealership and it after 8 years it ended horribly with multiple customer service concerns. So when I went to Wilde Honda I was very hesitant and worried but Velislav was amazing, he had either had the answer or found out the answer to all of my questions, he was patient and the entire preocess was perfect and easy. Buying a car is almost always a stressful process but not this time. Even the financial manage Josh was very nice and explained all the details and made sure I understood everything. Not to mention I love my new car and cannot imagine getting a car from anywhere else.

Velislav Deshev