Wilde East Towne Honda

Sales and Leasing Consultant

February 18, 2018

"Great Purchase Experience"

- Angela Davis

Kenn Ogunsola was referred to me by a family member. This is my first new car purchase in quite some time, and Kenn made the experience easy! I had a lot of questions along the way, and Kenn was extremely prompt in his replies (we probably shot close to 50 emails back and forth when all was said and done). He was professional and positive, and went out of his way to make sure I ended up with a car I felt comfortable in. I would highly recommend Kenn to any family or friends looking to purchase a vehicle in the future! I love my new Honda CR-V, and am appreciative of the great customer service Wilde East Towne Honda provided!

February 17, 2018

"It Was a Pleasure"

- Emma

We had the pleasure of working with Kenn when we recently purchased our 2018 Honda Accord 6 speed manual transmission Sport vehicle. Kenn Ogunsola was very knowledgable and was a pleasure to work with, offering us a couple of different model options and test drives. All staff were extremely friendly and helpful, from the two young women at the greeting desk, to the business office and finance people as well as Kenn. The Accord comes loaded with tons of safety features and accessories that will make this a fun car to own and drive! We were excited to be able to buy a 6 speed manual transmission for no extra charge. Having replaced our 1995 Toyota, and still driving a 2003 Grand Prix, the sticker price was a bit shocking, but hey, if we can get 23 years of service from this Honda, it will be well worth the price!

February 16, 2018

"Great Purchase Experience"

- Aaron W.

I met Jeff on a Saturday not knowing what I was looking for or how to go about looking for it. Jeff was great, he took the time to explain all the perks that Honda has to offer and gave me many other things to thinking about when buying a car. He was very patient with my questions and very thorough with all of his answers. I never felt like I was being sold which was nice. I would HIGHLY recommend working with Jeff! I am so happy with Honda and my new car purchase!!

Jeff Fox