Wilde East Towne Honda

Karen Hardrath

July 15, 2018

"Awesome experience "

- Cal

Walked in looking for an upgrade and left with an 2018 Honda Accord Touring 2.0! Chris did a great job. He was sincere and knew the vehicle all the way through. The dude literally RAN a toss the lot on a 90 degree day to get keys and car and anything else I needed. Highly recommend.

Christopher Aldrich
Brent Alexander

July 11, 2018

"Superior service, again."

- Jellyk

I needed a recalled part changed, and got the multipoint inspection while they did that. The whole experience was very pleasant. I got a shuttle ride to work after dropping my car off, and another ride back to the shop after my shift. Besides the fact that I was charged zero for this visit, I got to chat with a Service Advisor, who patiently explained the right approach to caring for an older car, and answered all my questions with clarity and good humor. I left feeling well informed and confident in my car ownership. i will be passing this car on to my teenager in the fall, and from my discussion with Jason, I know that this Honda will be a safe and smart ride for her. Honda is getting their service game just right and hiring the very best customer-facing staff in the game.

Jason Hill

July 10, 2018

"Best experience I've had buying a car"

- CameronK

Great staff. I had no issues with test driving or financing. They listened to what I was needing and didn't overly push for items that I didn't want.

Jeff Fox