Wilde East Towne Honda

Shawn	 Stittleburg, Used Car Asst. Mgr, Wilde East Towne Honda

Shawn Stittleburg

Used Car Asst. Mgr

October 18, 2017

"Had a need for an Uber car"

- Spacenate

I was shopping online when Jeff contacted me about a car I expressed interest in, unfortunately the car I was inquiring about was spoken for. Jeff took me around the dealership in search for a comparable replacement and I test drove the car I eventually bought. Every one was very helpful in getting me into a new car!

Jeff Fox

October 16, 2017

"Very friendly and helpful "

- jeff33

Every person I interacted with was very friendly and helpful. I was never pressured and was shown cars based off of what I wanted and was repeatedly asked throughout the entire process if there was anything else they could help me with.

Dylan Brener
Samir Karimi

October 16, 2017

"Great first time car lease experience"

- Christy A S

I went t Honda uncertain what they would tell me about trading in my old, broken car and finding a new lease. I am new to leases and was unsure if that would be my best option. So, I first talk to a pre-owned car sales associate before I realized that I wanted to lease. I worked with Justen who helped clarify my budget and had me test drive the model I i was interested in immediately. He was sure to help me stay Within my (very tight) budget.

Justen Lambert