Wilde East Towne Honda

Samir Karimi

October 23, 2018

"quick and easy "

- Widma12

The process was very easy and tony was very friendly. The dealership itself is clean and beautiful. I love my new car and it is amazing. Tony helped explain all the features and I couldn't be happier.

Tony De Petro

October 20, 2018

"Great Experience "

- HondaCivic16

I worked with Dylan from Sales and Karen from Finance. Both were very friendly and helped make my first time buying from a dealership a positive experience. The deal I received on my Honda, based on the pricing in the area, was very good. On top of that, Dylan was able to include a few extras to make sure I was getting the most out of my new (used) vehicle and even helped me run a quick errand while my car was being prepared. I would absolutely recommend working with both Dylan and Karen!

Dylan Brener
Karen Hardrath

October 20, 2018

"Got a Great Deal, from a Great guy!"

- aniemela

Mikel is very personable, friendly and generous. He may of talked fast, but he covered all the fine print and reassured me of all my inquiries and concerns for leasing a vehicle for the first time. I could tell that he loves his job and how a smiling customer goes a long way for this salesman. He got me a great deal on a car of my dreams - a 2018 Civic Hatbatch, the latest and greatest technology hookups, and in my desired color- black. Mikel is a great salesman, generous and kind. He won’t steer you wrong and definitely will not settle for any less than what his customer truly wants. I’ll be back after my lease is up! Or, before than to get it an oil change and car wash - don’t forget the snacks! Thank you, Amy Niemela

Mikel Lawson