Wilson County Motors Chevrolet Buick GMC

903 South Hartmann Drive, Lebanon, Tennessee 37090

Melody Pollard, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Wilson County Motors Chevrolet Buick GMC

Sales and Leasing Consultant
Tom Harmon, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Wilson County Motors Chevrolet Buick GMC

Tom Harmon

Sales and Leasing Consultant
Randy Legge, Sales & Leasing Specialist, Wilson County Motors Chevrolet Buick GMC

Randy Legge

Sales & Leasing Specialist
Belinda Wilson, F&I, Wilson County Motors Chevrolet Buick GMC

Belinda Wilson

F&I

September 10, 2018

"No pressure - wonderful"

- Natalie07

We went to the dealership to just look. Everyone was so easy to get work with and answered so many questions without any pressure. We ended up buying same day! Will definitely be back in the future.

Other Employees : Angelia Huddleston

August 28, 2018

"Inexcusable experience"

- Not Pleased

I have had an absolutely inexcusable experience at this dealership. Avoid this place at all costs. I scheduled an appointment online on Sunday, August 5 for the following Saturday, August 11. I noted that the appointment was to update the infotainment system and also check for updates to the TCM/ECM. I drove to my appointment and was told it would only take a couple hours, but the technician that is able to perform these updates is only available during the weekdays. It would have been nice to know this during the week so I didn't waste a Saturday morning, but it happens. Anyways, I work during all service hours so we determined I would need a loaner vehicle for a day. The man helping told me he would call me Monday, August 13 to set up an appointment. I did not receive a call from them on Monday so I called them. I was told I would receive a call later in the week. Later in the week I still hadn't received a call so I call yet again and was told that they would call me the following Monday, August 20th. They did call me on August 20th and told me the closest appointment was Tuesday, August 28. I went to the appointment only to be told that they could not give me a loaner car (for one day) because I was 23. I bought a $30k truck, but could not be given a loaner car for a day. I had previously bought a new Mazda and was granted a loaner car for 5 days while a recall was being performed. I have also been given loaner cars from enterprise while my car was getting repaired after being rear-ended. This dealership has wasted a month of my time over an upgrade that should take 2 hours. Avoid this place like the plague.

August 21, 2018

"Best Experience Ever"

- RonS

Best experience ever in purchasing a vehicle. Everyone we delt with went out of their way to help us with the purchasing experience. Our salesperson Melody was absolutely the best! Highly recommend this dealership if you’re looking for a car.

Kathleen Crumby