Wilson County Motors Chevrolet Buick GMC

903 South Hartmann Drive, Lebanon, Tennessee 37090

Belinda Wilson, F&I, Wilson County Motors Chevrolet Buick GMC

F&I
Austin Cox, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Wilson County Motors Chevrolet Buick GMC

Sales and Leasing Consultant
Ric Felts, Delivery Specialist, Wilson County Motors Chevrolet Buick GMC

Ric Felts

Delivery Specialist
Melody Pollard, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Wilson County Motors Chevrolet Buick GMC

Melody Pollard

Sales and Leasing Consultant

July 05, 2018

"Great experience. "

- Champion

Aside from the test drive and signing of paperwork, the entire process was done by email and phone. Everyone was prompt and professional. Great experience!

Kaitlin McClard

June 10, 2018

"Buy from Brent Spears. Genuine and easy going!! "

- corona

I just moved back from Germany and at the time could only communicate through email. Brent was Extremely patient throughout the process and my million or so questions and concerns. Once I arrived at the dealership, Brent had the truck ready to go! We talked Price, packages and just in general; Brent is genuine and sets a good representation of Wilson County Motors. Oh, and those sugar cookies in the waiting area! I had a few! I returned my rental car the following day at the Nashville airport; Brent awesomely came and picked me up. Now I'm driving my new truck. Thank you Brent!!

Brent Spears

June 09, 2018

"Tremendous Experience - Highly Recommend "

- JBCHEVYLOVER

I have three wonderful experiences with this dealership. In 2007 when I needed some advice concerning purchasing a vehicle, I met Mitchel and he was extremely kind in advising me about my situation. I did not forget about his willingness to help, and his kindness. In 2016 when my Mom in Law needed a new vehicle, I recommended she go to Wilson Co Motors to take a look. (we live in Murfreesboro). My wife and I went with her, and I was impressed with the low pressure sales experience. Not personally having a car payment for the last several years has been great, but my wife and I were in a situation where we needed a newer, dependable vehicle. Don't get me wrong, both our 99 Silverado with 256,000 miles and our Equinox with 202,000 miles are still going strong! I contacted Wilson Co. Motors and spoke with Brandon, after a 2015 Certified Pre-Owned Traverse caught my eye. He answered many questions via text and phone. My family went the next day to look at this vehicle, and Austin was a great salesman. Certainly there was some negotiating that went on, but it was not this painful haggle over price like I had experienced years ago. I had also done my research and knew what I felt comfortable paying. Once we settled on a price, Belinda was great at explaining the different finance options. We remembered her from two years prior, when my mom in law purchased her car. Everyone we have dealt with at Wilson Co. Motors are kind, professional, and they provide a GREAT experience. I can not say enough good things about this company. I think the 92 years of business within the same family speaks volumes. I would honestly drive past 10 dealerships to get to this one!

Brandon Vaden