Wilson County Motors Chevrolet Buick GMC

903 South Hartmann Drive, Lebanon, Tennessee 37090

Ric Felts, Delivery Specialist, Wilson County Motors Chevrolet Buick GMC

Ric Felts

Delivery Specialist
Melody Pollard, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Wilson County Motors Chevrolet Buick GMC

Melody Pollard

Sales and Leasing Consultant
Tom Harmon, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Wilson County Motors Chevrolet Buick GMC

Tom Harmon

Sales and Leasing Consultant
Brent Spears, Sales Consultant, Wilson County Motors Chevrolet Buick GMC

December 14, 2017

"buying new truck very pleased"

- jimmy,s truck

I was looking for a new truck melody pollard helped me find a truck I was hopeing to find I have ben to Other dealersheip,s and I have not had a good experience thank,s to melody pollard and the staff I am very pleased thank you melody pollard you gave me trust back that I lost to other dealership,s great job melody pollard and wilson county motors

Melody Pollard
Marty Poston

December 11, 2017

"Great team excellent service"

- Awaters3443

My husband and i initially walked in to look at a truck we had seen online. When we arrived it was already after 5pm therefore we weren’t sure what to expect. Then a gentlemen walked out and introduced himself to us his name was Brent. He proceeded to tell us to come inside as it was very cold outside to talk more. We told him about the truck we seen and he proceeded to to walk the yard out to truck and drive it the front door so we didn’t have to walk in the cold. After discussing further into details on the truck we discovered that we could not afford the initial given monthly payment. Brent and the team the next day continued to do research on finding a cheaper rate. Brent called and texted my husband with updates pertaining to the monthly price that of which each time would go down a little further. They were finally able to achieve a price that we could afford. I personally am very impressed on how nice Brent and the team are compared to others and how they were able to work with us to buy our new truck. I would definitely recommend this dealership to others who are looking to purchase a new or used vehicle!

Tara Barrett
Belinda Wilson

December 11, 2017

"Great experience!"

- Suzyq

An all around great experience. John was with us every step and everyone made the buying experience as pleasant, comfortable and speedy as possible. I actually enjoyed buying my car. Thank you so much to everyone.

Tara Barrett
Belinda Wilson
Other Employees : John Collins was great. He was with us every step and actuallyfound car for us. Honst and refreshing refreshing. I would recommend him to anyone.

• One Source Insurance Agency on Site