Woburn Toyota

Renata Starbranch

November 02, 2018

"Sid was awesome!!"

- reviewercar

I rarely write reviews, and I definitely wouldn't be writing this if it weren't for Sid. He was so genuine and truly wanted to make his customers happy. He fought for us for the best deal possible! We dealt with some other employees there, who weren't as professional or sincere as Sid, but that shows you just how good he made our experience since I am leaving a 4 star review. I would highly recommend going to see Sid if you want a genuine and awesome car salesman.

Sid Siddiqui

October 31, 2018

"Always A+++++!"

- Kane1691

Great Customer Service. Helpful Staff. Answers all the questions. Explains everything thoroughly. Honest about what repair work if any needs to be done now or can wait. Always making sure that if there is is sale or a coupon that can be applied it is. Great Dealership. Will always keep coming back. Thank you!!

Mike Gilgun
Anthony Petrella

October 26, 2018

"Truck for Dad"

- Mace

In life we all would like to be treated with respect and common decency. Wally and Pedro surely exceeded those expectations. My 84 year old Dad wanted a new Tacoma and was going to trade his 2014 Tacoma 2x4 for another 2x4 , he talked with Pedro and Wally and they came up with a price. He told them that he would like to discuss it with me before he made the purchase. They didn't pressure him to buy that day so the following day he asked me what I thought . I told him that it looked like a good deal but I would like to see him buy a 4x4 to be safer in the winter.I stopped at the dealership a couple of days latter and talked to Wally about the truck. As we talked Wally truly cared about getting the right truck for the right price for my Dad. Luckily enough they had a truck on the lot that fit his needs and Wally got a great deal for Dad. Thank you.

Pedro Rodriguez